DIY pre-workout

Anyone here make their own pre-workout? I want to get into it to save some money. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Adenosine_5_-pentaphosphate#section=Top
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't PWO usually just caffeine, creatine and beta-alanine?

I don't understand why creatine is added though.

Caffeine

Something about energy storage and atp and adp tri phosphates

I make my own black coffee.

Not really a fan of stims desu, do weird shit to my heart rate and seem unnecessary.

Coffee

A banana and walking to the gym with some fine ass music

2-3 cups of green tea (~1 coffee worth of caffeïne)
1 tablespoon of cacaopowder for the sicc pump and energy
1 scoop of creatine
1 dose of beta-alenine if you like it

Easily digestible pre workout meal 2-3 hours before training with lots of carbs and protein.

OTOH creatine builds up in your muscle over long periods of time, so taking it as PWO is pointless. You can do it if that's the most convenient way for you to take it, but there's no particular reason to pay 5000% more for it just because it's in an expensive PWO.

lmao thats my pwo

I have coffeine pills, beta-alanine powder, creatine and I sometimes add BCAA if on a diet, at least untill the bag runs out.

Creatine can be added anywhere, it just fits my routine to add it to the pwo. If its a non training day, ill just put it in a whey shake.

>800mg of caffeine
>50mg of DMAA
>5g of creatine
>5g of beta alanine
>2 bananas
>oats
>a spoon full of sugar
>honey

>200mg caffeine
>5g creatine
>5g beta-alanine
>6g l-citrulline malate
>6g BCAA
>5g l-Tyrosine

Then the choice of your favorite drink mix :^)

atp is Adenosine triphosphate, adp tri phosphate is not a thing

pls don't be serious

400mg caffeine
6g l-arginine (will be switching to l-citrulline when it runs out as it's cheaper and apparently more effective)
3g beta alanine
8g creatine

Feels pretty good man.

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Adenosine_5_-pentaphosphate#section=Top

but this is

I look in a mirror and make fun of myself and in between sets I put my dick on a weight bench and hit it with a rubber mallet. I don't hit it hard enough to cause damage, just hard enough to make it hurt. The pain is motivating and it makes nofap a breeze.

I'm a home gym guy though, so I wouldn't reccomend using my pre and intra workout techniques unless you're comfortable with catching a lot of stares from other gym goers.

>50mg of DMAA
Dude hook me up with youre source. The place i used to buy it from stopped selling it.

>800mg of caffeine
inb4 weak-hearted user tries this and fucking dies of a heart attack

thats a lot of caffeine

>place ginger root on the end of a drill
>cover ginger in sriacha
>let out war cry as you insert spicy ginger into your anus and pull trigger

Hit so many bench PRs this way. If you want I'll share my squat routine as well.

Btw, don't worry about the stares from the other gym goers, they're just jelly. I've asked.

Like mentioned, the time when to take creatine isnt important, and

>atp and adp tri phosphates

ATP is adenosine triphosphate, and when energy is released by it (to be used as fuel), it turns into ADP aka. adenosine diphosphate. (tri means 3 and di means 2)

desu senpai these terms are quite simple to understand on the layman's level, so might just wanna find yourself a good, reliable source and learn some new basic info about the mechanisms of energy production in the muscle. It's interesting read I tell you.

19 posts before anyone mentions anal insertions.
You disappoint me Veeky Forums. Pic related is my pre-workout.

Because you can add a lot of it into a pwo so it works as a filler and normies think it gets you pumped up.