Do you guys look down on people who don't lift or try to better themselves physically in some sort of way?

Do you guys look down on people who don't lift or try to better themselves physically in some sort of way?

Socially yes, but not professionally.

Not at all. Unless they are fat. I would be a lazy cunt to be honest but my crippling insecurity and self hatred somehow is integral to my gym addiction.

No. Only reason why I lift is because I'm not good at anything else.

I don't respect people who give up easily. Everyone is a work in progress.

Remove the word physically from your sentence and my answer would be yes.

No. Not everyone has to lift, swim or run etc. As long as they're not lazy.

No, unless they make some sort of shitty excuse
>it's genetic
No it's not
>I don't have time
It takes like 3 hours a week
>I don't have money for a gym
Running/bodyweight shit is free
>eating healthy is expensive
It's cheap as shit if you don't go to Wholefoods or some shit

I couldnt care less ill be dead in 70ish years anyway

I just want to see my six pack and then lose it so i can say "back in my day i had a six pack"

No but I do look down on overweight people.

If you don't lift, whatever it's your choice, not everyone wants to commit to the hard work it is. But if you're fat and you don't commit to eating a little less/healthier then yes, I see you as too lazy to even care for yourself a little.

No, I look down on people who live in an unhealthy way and know it

This so much. I can't respect fatties because they can't even respect themselves.

You have one body; even if you don't want to exercise and eat well, at least don't turn into a fat piece of shit. Zero sympathy for fatties, but don't look down on people who choose not to get stronger / look better

Yes, if you aren't even trying to be your best you may as well go die.

i don't really give much of a shit about what others do and say 2bh.
>inb4 edgy
shut up dyel i bet you don't evenlisten to linkin park while lifting

you're working hard, not working smart. you have to enjoy it or you'll crash and relapse to being a lazy cunt

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates

So psychologically yes . But desu I don't really deeply care

no but I have more respect for people who do

>“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates

Tips fedora

I show respect and admiration to those who do, and not even bothered to look people who don't.

I thought I didn't, but then my wife told me she can feel the disgust in my speech when I talk to the chubby manlet who stopped lifting for several months, because he was 'burned out', while in reality, he had a shit diet, shit routine and decided to bulk on roids and cut right without PCT, while expecting to have the same 1RMs.

I also treat most of my high school friends like children who failed a task, rather than 30 year olds with stable relationships/marriages, who just happen to have hundreds of excuses why they're fat slobs.

If you actually admit you're a fat piece of shit that doesn't want to change, then you're OK. You're honest.

If you think you can get away with being a fat piece of shit, while you say you aren't or have excuses to why you aren't doing the simplest things, then you're trash.

No I don't OP.

Why would I do it for ? So I can make myself feel better. Nah

I only do when they try to give me fitness and healthy advice when theyre not healthy and dont actively try to be one.

Control and get your judgements straight up.

No.
I'm only bothered by a person's fatness if they complain about it (ie. "oh how would you know user, you're in shape") but then they do absolutely nothing to change it.

And it isn't them being fat that bothers me, it's knowing that they will never try to change because they've accepted the 'I'm a victim of a shitty body' thing as part of their identity. So they won't change because then they'd have to learn who they really are and what they're made of, and that's a lot tougher than sitting on your ass and blaming everyone else for all of your problems.

Nah. I look down on manlets tho. In all ways

It's more like looking down on the attitude and justifications based on falsehoods.

I mean, if physical health isn't a priority for you, fine. But, if you're just a fat fuck and blame your thyroid when it's actually your own behaviour, then you can bet I'll be looking down.

It's the same with any other subject matter. I'll look down on people that blame X when they could realistically above something if input they actually made a real effort researching and being disciplined.

On the other hand, if you're an engineer working 24/7 on whatever project and your body is an afterthought, hey, I'm not judging. That's respectable too.

In a sense. When you look at how scrawny and/or fat the typical guy is, you kind of frown upon them. I was like them before, though, so there are limits to how arrogant I can be.

Ive been in gym consistently for about 4 years now. Im into it too much now and have gained too much to relapse.

Kinda. But if everyone lifted then I would be completely average

I think everyone should be regularly engaging in some form of physical exercise, I don't care what flavor it is.

This is what I did. I was a weakfag dyel skeletor, decided to say fuck it, started lifting and got jacked for the sake of it, and now I stopped lifting.

Recovering fatty here. I definitely have a hard time empathizing with fat people or generally unhealthy skinny-fats who bitch about their health problems that would be fixed by just walking more, lifting twice a week, and not eating prepackaged/processed junk in abundance and drinking 200g of sugar a day.

I have a friend at work who has kidney issues (major ones), he's thin, but soft and weak but he hikes a lot. He does what works for him - he can't lift or anything serious because the strain of eating more than 50g protein a day would basically kill him. He eats healthy though and his biggest vice is weed and about a single pint of beer a week. If he talks about his kidney bothering him, I have empathy.

Then there's a fat asshole at work, easily 350 lbs. Multiple health issues - he's missing part of his colon, one kidney, no gallbladder, has diverticulitis, spontaneously gets festering boils, randomly gets overheated.

He smokes, drinks heavily, eats how a 3 year old would if they could choose their own food (soda, candy, pretzels, and pizza). He calls out at least 3-4 times a month (he's also a part timer).

I have no empathy for his issues. Any that are genetic are brought on by his own gluttony. We're wasting resources on this fat fuck that could be better spent on research for people like the other guy and fixing his kidney issues.

I used to be like that but now I lift and go for hikes, walk, and eat healthy 95% of the time. I get away with drinking a pint or two of beer every night because I actually watch my intake. Fuck fat people who don't realize what's wrong or who don't try and fix it if they do.