Who here /almondmilk/? Started drinking it today (lactose intolerant) also it tastes better than reg milk

Who here /almondmilk/? Started drinking it today (lactose intolerant) also it tastes better than reg milk.
Does it help with gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

livingharvest.com/chocolate-hemp-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Does it help with gains?

only if the almonds were activated

how does one activate?

You need to shove them up your ass before making the milk.

~~fag~~

its expensive water

almond milk tastes like shit
drink hemp, rice, oat, cashew milk, they are much better with oat and hemp being the most creamy

How many times do I have to say it before you fucking shits get it into your thick skulls? Almond milk is SHIT compared to hazelnut milk. Yes, you heard me correctly, it's SHIT. Now you think long and hard about it the next time you go to post one of this shitty threads about almond milk because if I ever, EVER see one of these threads again I'm gonna hazelnut post like no one's ever done before.

Okies
>drinking fortified milk
>lactose intolerant
>somehow bad
kys dyel
Tastes better tho

I don't like creamy milk
>hazelnut milk
>stocked in my local stores
fuck off hipster

Not OP but Cashew is easily the worst and most watery. Can't have hemp if you're in military or government jobs, have never seen Oat milk on any shelf.

Almond isnt super creamy but it's good, mild flavor and 30cals a cup, can't beat that for milk subbing.

cashew is not more watery than almond, hemp milk doesn't have thc wtf are you talkinga bout

OP, why don't you just drink Lactaid, or make your own? The lactose breaks down into glucose so the milk tastes better and sweeter, and you don't have to get sick from it. It's easy:

>get lactase pills (12 bucks for over a hundred)
>buy gallon of milk for $2.50
>crush up four lactase pills between two spoons or in a pill grinder if you have one
>put in the gallon of milk and shake
>wait a couple of days and you can drink the milk without issue

I'm lactose intolerant and that's what I do. Way cheaper than plant "milks" or buying lactose free milk, and the nutrition is far better as well.

It has almond taste and it's a little too sweet for me
>Not drinking milk with extra protons

I love it. I boil my quick oats in it for breakfast every day and mix with chocolate whey.

what does hemp milk taste like?

Hard to describe, a little nutty, very rich from the omega 3 and 6 fats,
This shit is the goat
livingharvest.com/chocolate-hemp-milk/

do they taste better than cow milk? never drank any other milk but cow's

>Not getting unsweetened vanilla

Almond milk is goat

Almond milk is sugar water. And being lactose intolerant means you're a mud person and you have to go back.

Soymilk is way better, almond milk has no protein.

You are the biggest shill on this planet. You are buiyng pills to drink shit that's not even better than plant-based milk. The nutritional value is far worse unless you want girl tits.

>shill

Shill for fucking what? I was helping out a dude who is also lactose intolerant. Jesus, you vegans get triggered so easily.

Nut butters >>> Nut milks

This
I don't like the taste of soy
also
>protein
Nigga I eat a lot of chicken and red meat I'm fine.
Matter of preference

>this

Samefag vegan liar detected. The only people who'd call someone a shill for giving useful, relevant advice that didn't advocate any company's product is a vegan.

Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being hunted.
Thanks for dancing with me, user.

Fairlife Milk is lactose free. However it is super expensive. Has more protons and less sugar than regular milk and tastes better.

Only reason I drink almond milk is for mixing in my meal replacement shake.

unsweetened almond master race

160 cals/1L

make your own oat milk, so cheap
>soak oats, add honey/cinnamon
>blend oats
>strain oat milks

I'm lactose intolerant too brah. I drink soy milk

>Tfw you drink normal milk for superior nutrients and price

I put it in my shakes for the vitamins desu

Soy has psuedo estrogen qualities though man. I'd really recommend switching to almond

Almond milk is amazing in every way except it's a bit expensive. it makes shakes and cereals gr8