Researchers at yale university concluded that people suffering from chronic loneliness use hot baths or showers as a...

>researchers at yale university concluded that people suffering from chronic loneliness use hot baths or showers as a substitute for emotional warmth.

Is it true Veeky Forums, do you take long hot showers to forget about the lonliness?

>hot showers
TAKE COLD SHOWERS U fkeeenb BETAS

Depends on the day of the week

No, but I pretend my body pillow is someone who loves me each night.

>hug pillow every night
>so soft
>pretend its a girl

;_;

its not even a big pillow just a regular head pillow

You're right. I can't believe I didn't realize that the cause of all my emotional, and social problems were because of the temperature of water I use when I wash myself. I should torture myself with cold water so people love me again.

Switching up cause and effect

fuck

>plenty of matches on tinder
>replying to girl is slept with on NYE just out of guilt
>Still feel lonely as hell and slipping in to cocoon mode

Not sure what to make of this.
>typing this from my bathtub

fucking SAME
How the fuck do people even get gfs in the first place?? Simply by being assertive and funny?

i just want to feel the comf desu

>fuck

Explains why I boil myself twice daily, I guess.

No, I use the sauna because it's comfortable god damnit
Stupid researchers

actually sleeping with a girl is fucking annoying I get too hot and they always take up the god damn bed

but for watching a movie or something (sometimes) its nice to have someone to hold on to

cold showers brah. it shocks the soul

yes, if I took a live lobster into the shower with me, I could have it for dinner afterwards

I'm not even sure if I want a gf or not. I mean I'm starting to think I just want a fuck buddy with no emotions attached. I'm always horny and I feel like I'm not mentally ready for a gf

I just yearn for physical contact. I'm too dull and emotionally stunted to ever hope for maintaining a relationship.

kek its true, i go to hot showers sometimes when im bored and aint got anything else to do

I take hot showers because I like.
I also very lonely but I don't think the showers help with that feeling at all.
Weird study, especially since hot and cold showers aren't special and not dangerous.

I think there's even a business for this, you can rent people to hug.
I'm not yet at that point tho

It's a legit thing in (surprise surprise) Japan.
I think Vice have a Youtube thing on it.

I can now see why so many lonely fucks pay cam whores. Those bitches are the only ones that will "love" them, so as long as the guy keeps paying she stay and be all nice and loving towards him, even though we all know its not real love.

Have any of you guys reached that low yet? There have been a few cam girls that I've liked, but I've never paid them because I'm pretty low on cash.

>Vice

>letting a literal whore manipulate your emotions

Get it together, lad.

Biotechnology is advancing every day, maybe we'll be able to turn of feels within the next 20 years