I've been lifting and boxing for about four years now, and my body looks like pic related...

I've been lifting and boxing for about four years now, and my body looks like pic related, just taller (I'm 181 cm and a cis femanon). I feel a lot better after starting to train and it's made me feel a lot safer and confident, like I don't feel so scared when scary men try to follow me or something. One night when I was running (usually a safe neighborhood) a guy tried to push me into a hedge and rip my shirt off, and I could literally fight him off easily and I'm just a lot less anxious in general now.

However, while I'm not such a delicate flower that my self-worth is based on random people's opinion of my appearance, I've had a lot of dudes telling me my muscle mass makes me unfuckable. I think it's totally fine if people aren't attracted to me, but several of my guy friends keep telling me that muscle is gross on women and keep joking that they wouldn't date me because I'm too tall. I'm pretty feminine and I worry I somehow look grotesque.

Like obviously there's a few things I'm not into with male appearance, but I would never randomly bring it up and bitch about it, and I wouldn't judge a perfectly nice person based on it, especially when it might be something they like about themselves. When I see shit I'm not into I literally just think "eh" and move on.

I also have a female friend who constantly goes on about how lifting is bad for women because muscle is disgusting, but she's morbidly obese and always crash dieting so I take that with a grain of salt. I guess I just needed to vent because I feel like I'm surrounded by bitchy people simply because I love training and I'm proud of the results. I don't even talk about it or brag, I'm just doing my own thing quietly but I feel like some people compulsively lash out at others just for trying to get stronger and better, and I find it really depressing. Like, what do they even get out of trying to bring others down, what's the point? :(

>I've had a lot of dudes telling me my muscle mass makes me unfuckable
In those words?
>I'm too tall.
My gf is 185cm and wears heels
>I'm pretty feminine and I worry I somehow look grotesque.
Tiny manlets think this
>I just needed to vent
Yeah Veeky Forums is not really open to people just venting. Have a point to your story.
>what do they even get out of trying to bring others down, what's the point? :(
Its fun. The same reason why bullies exist. The same reason people create in/out groups, a basic function of human societies like nations or religions. By excluding others, an in-group gets tighter, takes better care of eachother and makes the chance of survival higher.

You can't get happy from other peoples happiness and it doesnt seem like you do. Keep it up.

tlddr
>>>reddit

how can we know if you are too muscular if you don't give us a full frontal nude picture?

This

fuck them, figuratively not literally

get new friends who aren't petty and support things that are good for you

if none around, read books

im 178cm, there is nothing wrong with you being taller, people have personal sexual preferences, and thats ok, but no one has the right to call you things like grotesque, i suggest cutting them out of your life.

If you think it being to muscular might get in the way of your relationship goals/whatnot, you could just gain like 10-15lb, then you would still be strong, but visible muscle wouldn't scare guys who aren't into that off.

If you just don't like how people you know are treating you, find new friends/acquaintances.

Some people are just shits, find people that support you, challenge you to be better, sticking around with "friends" that put you down and denigrate what you do is not healthy.

also, post nudes.

That's not nearly enough muscle, even for a woman to look grotesque
Even if they find it it unattractive, they don't get to talk like that
Your friends are probably just losers who would feel better by bringing you down
You can totally vent here
Now that you're Veeky Forums, i suggest you go over to Veeky Forums
Stay badass.

Would you date a manlet?
No? Then don't complain.
Btw I'm 181cm and all my Gfs were 178-183cm tall.

The pic you posted isn't even muscular (in the male sense), you being female don't have the required hormones to even become muscular in a masculine way, you should keep lifting.

>Like, what do they even get out of trying to bring others down, what's the point? :(

They get to feel better about themselves, if they push people down, they feel as though they have risen higher.

Yeah, but maybe she doesn't talk shit about manlets being manlets

Also, OP, try not to listen to the faggots on this board either

you are doing something respectable with your life and constantly improving yourself. your friends and are therefore intimidated and put you down to feel better about their lazy selves.
anyways, muscle girls are hot. if anything, your looks weed out the dickless manlets. I'm glad, though, to hear muscle girls are really insecure so I can start hitting on them

>One night when I was running (usually a safe neighborhood) a guy tried to push me into a hedge and rip my shirt off, and I could literally fight him off easily and I'm just a lot less anxious in general now.

Fake.

>*figuratively and literally
ftfy

Unfortunately not fake though. Like do you not know that some dudes get off on doing shit like this?

Obviously not in those exact words bc I'm Danish, when translated then yes.
I guess I don't see the appeal in trying to make others feel bad instead of improving oneself.
I'm sorry if you didn't feel there was a point, hopefully we will go back to debating protein content in semen so the standard will rise again. :)

That is actually good advise, thanks; I just worry I'm cutting someone out of my life due to being oversensitve.

Thank you, that's good advise. I'm just one of those people with boo hoo sad childhood and insecurity, so I worry I'm overreacting.

That might actually work, I'm just not sure extra weight is a good idea when I'm in the healthy range, and I worry it would slow me down when running.
I think maybe new friends are the way to go, thanks. :)

Thanks user. :)
It's just kinda hard to believe one deserves better friends when pretty insecure, but obviously new friends would probably help with that.
I am unfortunately way too shy and paranoid for nudes. :(

Your friends are just being jerks. There are plenty of men I know that find fit women attractive. And the women being critical of you for being fit are probably just being jealous and trying to bring you down because that's what women do to each other. You'll probably out live all of those women due to your better health early in life. Like other anons are saying here, get new friends.

Thanks a lot, user. :)
Yeah I think it's perfectly fine if I'm not people's type, but some dudes just get really agitated; "You would be pretty if you weren't so muscle-y" and they say it with pathos like I sat on their hamster.
The weird thing is that I don't really think they're losers; most of us are in a STEM masters program together, but it's kinda like anyone who cares about sports is automatically shallow. It's weird.

>I'm 181 cm and a cis femanon
Yeah, nice story. No one wants to rape lanklet women you cunt.

Ok, but do you like bread?

>lose value to dyel gentlemen
>gain value to high test built autists.

I like your box too, pootykins. I'd creampie it.

I actually don't care about height in dudes. The last guy I was into was quite a bit shorter than me, and I got the feeling it bothered him. It was shitty because there wasn't much I could do about it. He ended up dating my short and very petite friend. She's a really nice person so I wish them well, but it did make me pretty sad.

Yeah I wouldn't Date a woman too that's 5cms taller than me

Yeah, I didn't even think I was noticably buff until people started pointing it out. It started when I was doing my thesis where I could mostly work from home, so whenever I felt frustrated I would go lift. I'm a mathematician so trust me I ended up lifting A LOT.

You're probably right, I just have such a hard time understanding that mentality. It's like the endgame is that everyone, themselves included, feel shitty.

Pic of friend? She sounds hot

The traits I dislike in men are actually stuff like whiteboy dreads, manbuns and shitty tattoos. And shitty personal hygeine.
I feel a lot of dudes are paranoid that women are constantly judging them based on height when like... idc. That last guy I really liked was pretty short, but I wasn't his type. Shit happens.

I don't really get what they would be intimidated by though, by since I'm just trying to stay healthy, nothing special. I actually started lifting and boxing to combat insecurity and social anxiety, and that's the part that's improved my life the most.
I actually dig short guys, but I feel I tower over them even more so than with other dudes. :/

Brienne ?

That's totally fine, but choosing people based on height has honestly always weirded me that fuck out. Best of luck though.

>Danish
Yeah there's half your problems. You're from the Cuck'd north.

Thanks man. :)
Sometimes it's just hard to tell when criticism is bullshit or not when it comes from someone who usually acts like your friend. "They're just jealous!" is a line I use with caution since it so often comes from people with martyr complexes.
Veeky Forums usually cheers me up though since I actually see pics of girls with bodies similar to mine, often getting nice responses. So that's a confidence booster. :D

You have some issues that I feel unequipped to deal with

>Danish

Take a pic without your face showing and post it.

Bread is the light of my life

No reason you couldn't hide you face...

I was with you up till pootykins desu

Denmark less so than the rest of Scandinavia. Janteloven is still holding out

She's pretty hot but it would be psycho of me to give her pic to a bunch of strangers, no offense

5'9 is tall but not grotesque. At least you're not 6 feet.

And being that built is fucking great to any red-blooded man.

Man I wish, Brienne is life goals

the hell is wrong with you people?

I'm 186cm and i would 100% date a girl taller than me, ESPECIALLY if she had a fine lifting/boxing body like OP

this is why we can't have nice things, i swear to god

Show your booty.

I feel there was a lot more joy and light in the world before you all got obsessed with the whole cuck deal

Stfu Nigger

no u

Listen it's Fimbulwinter here in Denmark and absolutely nothing has been shaved for a month, so I'm not sure what you are hoping for but I admire the effort

I mean I fucked one once, she was 186cm, 5cm taller than me.
But going out with here was very weird.

Google tells me it translates to 5'11", I hope you're right though. Thanks :)

>I'm not sure what you are hoping
What did she mean by this?

Okay zero judgement, I'm just legitimately curious, was she on stilts or something?
If she was on stilts she was a keeper

She gets a lot of shit by pretty much everybody though. Stand tall and carry on.

Muscular girl with body similar to OP pic reporting in.
don't feel put down by anyone who puts down your physique, i've found that the guys who find it unattractive usually lack strength and muscle themselves. Guys who like it are guys who lift and are Veeky Forums themselves. Weeds out the weak. Rock your body girl and ignore those who don't appreciate it you're better off that way

Thanks a lot, user, that actually made me feel a lot better. Hope you keep doing the same and take pride in your achievements! :)

Tits or GTFO back to /soc/ roastie

Hi user, thanks for saying that, it made me feel better. :)

Listen I wasn't joking about arctic winter, I'm sitting in a million fucking layers and if I flash something it will in all likelihood freeze off
You're trying to murder my tits here, user

Good excuse, I'm finnish and it's almost -25° outside and I'm sitting naked at my computer you fucking faggot

That's because you're drunk.

Protip: there wasn't, you were just 12.

Clearly the guy that pushed you into a hedge thinks you're fuckable, so don't worry about it

Girls with muscles/tall are hot, unless they got a very manly face.
Female roided up bodybuilders are gross however

Nice racist meme

He still ran away though so I would not describe that as a sucess

pics or it didn't happen

This is the "fuckability" scale for all men. Any other standards are lies:
>breathing
>not fat (tho some guys like fatties so even this is kind of borderline).

If you meet those criteria, you're good to go!

pics :3

Are you a virgin?

Physicist here. Stem students are among the most retarded people when it comes to lifting. Many are ugly antisocial shutins that complain about people being shallow but are quick to judge others solely based on their appearance because they're insecure fucks.

Next time they tell you that you're "too muscley" just let them know that that doesn't really matter as they don't have a shot with you anyway and laugh it off.

Creepy dude was actually filming me on his phone when he tried to take my shirt off and I think it might still have been filming when I kicked him in the balls
I actually wish he would post it somewhere because it would cheer me up

god i wish that were me

People who haven't acheived much always want to bring others down. As for the guys that wouldn't fuck you because of your mass, hey they're entittled to feel that way, but they're absolute dicks for saying that to you, they said that to make you feel bad. Fuck what they think. Keep doing what you're doing femanon :-)

You don't have to lose the relationships with your friends, but you don't have to care much what they say, either. That they say that muscle is gross on women and that you're too tall reeks of them being insecure in either their own muscle mass, their height or maybe their masculinity.
I see it too. When my friends and I discuss girls, many of them say "she's too tall" or "nope, too muscly" about girls where I don't see the problems. They're all completely dyels and have never been close to being fit in their life, while I'm the only actually fit and athletic person in the group.
Don't care at all what your morbidly obese friend thinks of your fitness level.

I'm Danish too, and I'm very used to seeing fit girls, but the vast majority of them are cardiobunnies. A girl that actually looks strong is still rare, even in the big gyms in Århus and probably Copenhagen too. People are not used to it and many probably feel insecure about themselves, which makes them want the out-of-the-norm fit girl to be more like them - because they don't want to get off their lazy asses and become fit themselves.

Beklager hvis det blev rodet til sidst, er selv lige kommet hjem fra træning. Bare bliv ved med at kore dit eget lob og gore, hvad du vil. Held og lykke med det. Godt nytår!

>Breathing
I think you are a bit picky, Chad

STEM high five! :D
Yeah, when I started out I was convinced that all the stereotyping couldn't possibly have basis in reality, but sadly a lot of it does. Especially the poor hygeine; I have seen so many people pick their nose and eat it during lectures. DDDD:
And I literally know someone currently writing her thesis about how unhealthy it is to exercise in the city, trying to prove that you should literally not exercise at all because it will give you cancer. DDD:
I have met some amazing people though, who are kind and ingenious, but it's hard to stay in touch with them because they work in completely different areas than me or are completing their degrees abroad.
Anyway, I definitely think you're right, and that laughing it off is the smartest way to deal with this nonsense.

It's time to go outside to raid and plunder Valkyrie

Pic related is not attractive in my opinion. Impressive but not attractive.

Thanks a lot, user! :)
What confuses me is that they're quite successful in many other ways, so I don't understand why they don't just do their own thing.
I agree; I think it's really important to respect people's boundaries, and definitely no one owes me sex or attention. But it's so weird to me when people go out of their way to be assholes especially when my own code has always been to not comment on people's looks unless it's a non-creepy compliment or they specifically asked. Yeah, I'm just gonna keep doing me, thanks :)

Do those men go to the gym or not?
They're probably afraid that you would be stronger than them in bed and would have more endurance too.

Hi user! Yeah, the best thing is probably to try and ignore them when they're being shitty. At least it's not just me they talk shit about; it seems like there's not a single person they see who is acceptable. I'm not a complete doormat and I've tried to call them out on it, but they always turn it into concern trolling. They're not always shitty though, they really have helped me a lot during hard times, that's why I don't want to cut ties.

Yeah, there's not a lot of lady lifters here, though we do have Mia Sand who is my alltime inspiration.

Det er ok - tak for dit svar, du har squ nok ret. Også godt nytår til dig! :D

>scandinavian (((women)))
Fucking disgusting

> :D

Your caste disgust me

Girls usually have too high of a bodyfat for it to look muscular to the uninitiated, the only thing that makes you look like you lift are traps ( literal trapezius muscles)

I don't think so; they seem to go through phases where they're super psyched about getting fit, but it never lasts more than a few weeks.
It's honestly kind of sad to me if they feel that way because I'm not competitive at all and don't like comparing myself to others.
Sometimes it's fucking ridiculous though, an out of shape friend of mine REFUSED to let me carry a crate of beer for him, like it would somehow emasculate him to let me help. Like... just let me help so you don't fuck up your back? There wasn't even anyone else around. D:

Jeg må indromme, jeg aldrig har hort om Mia Sand, men har lige googlet hende og kan godt forstå dig. Hun ser ret stærk ud! Men hun har ikke en mandig kropsbygning overhovedet, snarere tværtimod. Det er satme feminine kurver, der vil noget!
Jeg forestiller mig lidt, at der er forskellige holdninger til veltrænede piger forskellige steder i landet (eller også er det bare mig, der er fordomsfuld over for folk opvokset i storbyen). Hvor er du fra?

user, why are you so upset

That's the beasuty of it. It goes both way with sexual liberalism. Being quite picky and prude, I was in the same numbers at that age.

It's not hard getting laid here, and it's wonderful.

Seriously, fucking ignore those faggots don't even pretend to be friends with them, they're bringing you down, what kind of friend would tell someone that he looks like they hardly could get a boyfriend/girlfriend when they're obviously working on their body in a way that isn't cardio faggotry, you know how hard I'd go to town just on the fact that you have big tighs and a tight ass? I'm not a nigger either.

The, only thing that might make others feel intimidated by you might be your height, but even then, tall girls give birth to strong aryan sons.

You browsed fit too early. You shouldnt have friends by the time you start lifting, hermit mode is real

I don't know if pic related is good enough for you but that's what I can offer, I wouldn't hesitate to ask you out for dinner.

The last part sounded like I was trying to get a date on fit, I'm not that desperate yet though, so forget that

this chick is definitely on some sort of steroids. I don't think I've ever seen a woman to muscular to be hot that isn't on steroids

The worse thing you can ever do for yourself is lift just because it makes you attractive to other people, because the kind of people you will really enjoy being with (not necessarily enjoy just fucking) aren't going to care about whether or not you're muscular.

If you enjoy lifting then don't stop, absolutely keep doing it. Keep taking care of your body and when you want a relationship or even just a sex buddy make sure it's someone who has always been supportive of your lifestyle with lifting.

If they criticize your life choices, even when those choices help you, then they're not good friends. Imagine if this wasn't lifting, but you quitting smoking or drugs. Why would you keep friends who tried to convince you to keep doing drugs or smoking tobacco? Tell them how much this matters to you and if they don't get it then find new friends.

Dude...

Mia er hardcore, og nok det bedste bevis på at styrketræning ikke gor kvinder maskuline. Jeg er fra Nordsjælland (Helsingor), men plejer at træne i KBH tæt på studiet, men det er mest cardio bunnies - og al respekt for det, men det ville være rart med lidt afveksling. :)

Not an argument

Shut the fuck up you degenerate subhuman piece of shit