Food thread

I know more or less what I should eat if I want to lose weight (I've read the sticky), but what are some tasty yet healthy recipes for all three main meals? What do you guys prefer to eat when cutting?

Broccoli. Frying it in a pan with some butter might make it every so slightly less healthy, but holy christ how deluicious. Barely boiled is also good, though, so mix between the two.

Eggs are obviously great.
So is chicken.

All these three are easy cutting-foods, especially chicken and broccoli, which allows you to eat ridiculous volume wihtout eating too many calories.

crushed red pepper flakes + garlic with a little oil in the pan before adding in cubed chicken that has been in soy sauce for a few hours.

Cook broc with some teriyaki sauce and pair the two together.

I put a slice of cottage cheese on a whole grain cracker and spread tuna on it because just look at those macros

>garlic

>Not keeping the vampires away in 1800 + 217.

Are you talking shit about garlic? kys

>This is the state bird of Flavortown, baby!

I keep trying different substitutes for sugar and aspartame, and I'm at a loss. my last attempt was organic cinnamon since there is no added sugar, and it is fucking bitter. wut do Veeky Forums?

What do you need sugar for?

I barely eat when cutting and eat 1 large meal after starving myself (aka intermittent fasting) for most of the day. I might fill in some snacks or another small meal before bed but the odds are I've drank enough water/milk and eaten enough to survive another day.

The key is to start eating late enough, after a strenuous workout that you literally cannot Veeky Forums enough food down.

Usually go to is
>Large bowl of pasta around 650-1k calories
>Eggs and Salsa
>Milk

I keep the protein high and you might be wondering how I'm cutting, however a strenuous workout is also burning 100-200 calories and my TDEE is 2.2-2.4k right? I'll still be somewhere from 300-600 or more depending on the day.

just coffee and oatmeal really, i have gotten used to drinking black coffee with no sugar, but I can't get over the oatmeal, regardless of how many fruit i toss in, I can NEVER stand it. I used to use the quaker packets with "natural flavors" like apple and cinnamon and w/e, that was fine, but that was the last bit of sugar and i decided to get rid of it. Now i'm faced with tossing oatmeal out entirely, or going back to blending flavored packets in.

Is that from Men's Health?

Isn't there an edit of this somewhere?

I usually have my oatmeal more meal-like. Instead of having it sweet, I'll toss in some salt and other seasonings, along with an egg or two and mix it in. Also, you could sprinkle a little (LITTLE) bit of cheese on top too maybe

interesting, but I'm honestly not a big fan of oatmeal. If it we're up to me, I'd never touch the stuff. But it's my main source of carbs, and I eat it for breakfast since I hate breakfast, in for a penny and all that. I'm not sure if I can do what you're suggesting for breakfast, won't know 'till i try though. are you mixing in fried eggs? or hardboiled and chopped? I can't see how mixing them in raw and popping 'em in the microwave mixed in the oatmeal works out.

Great place by my work I get monster salad from.

Spinach, portobello mushrooms, roasted red pepper, cheddar, hardwood smoked bacon, and fresh jalapeƱo.

I put them in raw, they cook pretty easy when mixed with the oats and water in the microwave. I guess you could just fry the egg and put it on top of the oatmeal. I dunno.
But I think you might not like it in my opinion, because the eggs added and seasonings don't significantly change the taste of the oatmeal at all. To me it just tastes pretty bland, hence why I add that stuff to it to add a little flavor.

last thing i tried was chobani yogurt mixed into oatmeal with berries, I can't stand it and I have to literally shovel it down my throat as fast as possible so as to make sure I finish it.

I think finding another carb source would be better in my opinion, since you want to cut sugar completely and also really hate oats. Maybe some whole grain cereal or bread? A lot of people on this board say bread is the devil, but it's whatever.

kek I'm also terrified of bread, I tried all the "healthy" bread options and couldn't lose weight, with oatmeal I'm shedding the stuff, making it worth its disgusting taste. thanks for the help bruh, Veeky Forums's awesome.

veggies looking fresh, is it a chain or ma&pa?

Semi chain, this is their 3rd location, and first in Illinois. And yes, part of why I like it is their ingredients are high quality. 12 dollars for that salad though.

can't eat, even if near me. the only thing I can eat that fills me sufficiently enough to concentrate on my work and won't surpass my intake is salad, and they're all so expensive

12 diggerydoos for that?

Just buy a bag of spinach or baby spinach and add grilled chicken with some olive garden dressing on top.

I eat that almost every work day lunch and it still tastes good.

Yep, and of course it's always cheaper to make it myself, sometimes I'm not prepared and have to settle for what's nearby though.

I feel ya, between shopping and prep, the convenience sometimes pays for itself. If my wallet can handle it, I'd be eating out more often

add it to a shake, blend them bitches up

>I keep trying different substitutes for sugar and aspartame
What about Stevia? It's the hot new thing.

I'm sick of all the sugar gimmicks to be quite honest, I found it best to just abstain

That's old user.
erythritol and monk fruit are where it's at.