Is it even possible to make your muscles grow fast enough to rip your skin?

Is it even possible to make your muscles grow fast enough to rip your skin?

no because ur skin is very stretchy.

Even if you inject lots of synthol in your arm?

it's basically what stretch marks are

>synthol
fuck i forgot this exists. every time i see pics of people using synthol i cant hold in my laughter

If combined with fat gain sure. I've got some stretch marks near my armpits from chest growing too fast. I bet a fair few of you guys do too.

Any way to deal with stretch marks?

From what I hear they're permanent. The best thing you can do at this point is conceal them.

U mirin?

Mine disappeared after getting bigger

This is now a synthol thread.

I don't even get to how do faggots find a soft big bubble of oil even remotely aesthetic or good looking it's flat out disgusting and makes me inclined to stab the shit out of his balloons

I know you're miring faggot

You're supposed to use way, way less of it. It shouldn't even be noticeable really

:(

I'll trade my back marks for yours

That was my first thought, got em on my shoulder/pec area

I'd trade your backmarks for my horrible marks on my thighs , I kind of look like a vietnam survivor who stepped on a land mine...

sure my hairy as fuck legs conceal everything

Derma roller

>ywn achieve Mammoth-mode

Sometimes my muscles bugle so much i rip the skin.

is machokes physique attainable natty?

My daddy taught me a few things like how to make the muscles bulge with out ripping the skin like to use somebody's mouth

That's nothing, wait till he trains his forearms

when they are still red there is a cream that can make them go away. if they turn white there is nothing you can do.

>tfw machoke is your goal

>not machamp
>not based functional strength conkeldurr

never gonna make it

London?

I look like a DYEL faggot. I had some insane stretchmarks on my shoulder whilst I was bulking at 2800 Kcal a day(Im a manlet). It traveled down my bicepses a little bit. They've faded quite a bit almost to the point of being invisible. So to answer your question, yeah.

R8 my stretch marks

Bro, come look at my glutes and shoulders and you will see.
(no homo)