How does your abdomen look like, Veeky Forums?

How does your abdomen look like, Veeky Forums?

>whale
>beer
>normal
>slightly muscular
>six pack
>bruce lee

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weird, my middle section has visible abdomen and core but the lower part is a gut and I'm lean all over my body

Aye. Having trouble getting rid of bodyfat around lower part. Pic is me cutting to 128lb. Decided to abandon and start slow bulk and see if muscle gain will burn it later on.

it looks like this but i want to get my stomach even more defined

Fucking grods, no matter how fit I get it will always be disgusting because I used to be a fat shit growing up and now my body is ruined forever and I hate myself and well never be able to fully enjoy sex because I'm a disgusting skin, flap monster.

skele

Looks fine to me senpai.

dont beat yourself up over it just accept it man its so much better accepting it and being thin than it being filled up by yellow sludge

Got Six pax senpai

Am at 9% bf but not planning to go down as I want to keep this year round. So far got 4 years down on this bf

Beer belly. I'm not even much of a drinker... :(

Auschwitz survivor mode
Believe it or not I used to be 35 lbs lighter

Nonexistent. I would love to cut for abs, but no way im going skelly again.

Between normal and slightly muscular

THESE are the people giving me fitness advice. Fucking done with this board, the sheer audacity of you people to speak authoritatively on a topic you either know nothing about or have not paid your dues.

see ya tomorrow

skelly is way better than fat though

you bulked way too fast or way too long

here i am..

beer
working on it, lost like 15 pounds so far

how did u escape auchwitz

ok , i need to start lifting weight

skinny fat and hairy

I actually started skinnyfat, and my first few months of bulking was a bit too fast. Would i look absolutely auschwitz, if i were to cut now?

you won't get as much out of lifting as a man will unless you get on anavar

kinda thicc w/ slight abs from all the heavy lifting and core work

cutting rn so ill be diced soon

> Would i look absolutely auschwitz, if i were to cut now?

yes but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it

>anavar

>implying I as a dyel give advice
Just because you speak about things you don't know anything about doesn't mean we all do.

Right now? Just slightly muscular, cuz bulkan.

she could really use some frend

skinnyfag here
is it normal for my stomach to be protruding

>expecting anything more from Veeky Forums users
>thinking you will make it a week without coming back
>taking anything you read on Veeky Forums seriously
top kek

Been better, but I'm dieting at a 500cal a day deficit and lifting my dick off with light cardio.

goodbye drama queen
>how do i recognize and filter bad advice and retarded opinions

Same senpai
In case anybody is complaining, I only offer my advice towards food, not lifting

skinnyfat belly

i dont give advice

I know proper nutrition and workout routines and have gone from 160 and ripped to a skinny 135.

Not everyone into a fit lifestyle has to be jacked. For me I wanted to be lean so I did lots of cardio. I have no problem walking long distances even in extreme climates because I'm not top heavy. I also have lower nutritional requirements because I don't want to spend money metabolizing food.

Can I lift a car? No.
Can I run the distance you choose to drive? Yes.

there are ways to deal with loose skin

dont be despondent, you'rd gonna make it, alright?

I can't seem to find any that work. Do you know of any tried and true? It all seems like bullshit or surgery.

>cardio. need less food.
I can respect this. I was all about running and swimming and I was super lean. Started to lift 3 years ago. Used to be a 6'4'' lanklet ectomorph but gained a good 30 pounds of lean muscle (feels good man) but I am getting so sick of all this food I need to eat. I'm almost where I wanna be so I can cut back to eating for maintenance. Can't wait bro.

Not nearly as defined as they should be considering my workout routine and how long i've been consistent. Although my diet is pure shit

I want to suck your nipple and let you BRAAP in my mouth

You're too fat, plain and simple; it's fine if strength is your goal or something like that, but you should know it's not aesthetic.

LONDON?

nah

london herewanna meet ?

Normal, but considering it used to be between beer and whale last year I'm happy so far. Target is slightly muscular for summer.

Like shit. Thanks for asking.

Not sure if I'm skinnyfat forever or just delusional.

I know that it looks like shit, but im afraid i am gonna look shittier after a cut. Regardless, im gonna cut in february

cute

work dem glutes

I just want to run and have strong ass cheeks.

currently cutting, gonna try to drop another 10ish lbs then slow bulk until 2 months before summer.

How do I look insertion-wise Veeky Forums?

goals routine ?

Fatas recovering

This photo might be in an excellent angle, but this one makes me feel like I gonna make it someday

Girls this hot post on Veeky Forums.

I switch it around a lot but at the minute I'm doing tuck planks, rotating hanging leg raises and stomach vacuums.

Lose some weight first, tubby

>tfw forever skinnyfat

If only there was something you could do

5 pack reporting in, I have the four upper abs, and then a little bit of fat covering the two lower abs.

I tried cutting but my mother was almost anorexic and so freaks out irrationally.
Gonna go to the doctor with her, maybe he can convince her it's not the end of the fucking world if I lose some kgs.

what's your diet like how strong is your core

>stomach vacuums
Does this really work? How much do you do it?

Like shit.

Holy guackermoley please shit acid diarrhoea on my forearm and let me inject your pee in my neck

I do a couple sets randomly at work, yes they do work

>tfw between beer and normal

you have to be 18 to post on this site.

>One moves out the minute he turns 18
We're not all Amerilards here breh.

Slightly muscular six pack

I don't pay attention to diet. Too much effort, not enough money, not enough volume with healthy foods.

Beer and I cant get rid of the fucker

>normal
I cruise around at quite high bodyfat lol

Yo get some skin tightening lotion and keep your skin moisturized 4-6 times per day and you'll honestly see a huge difference in a matter of weeks. Also massaging the area increases the production of the hormone used to repair skin to its natural state. Not even shitting you, I had a dermatologist tell me to moisturize and massage for reduced wrinkles and stretch marks.

>tfw no frowny face belly bf.

sucks man im kind of in the same boat. How much did you weigh before vs now?

Noob, whats London mean

Me as of yesterday

If I'm a 6ft normal build guy, how long around will I be lifting for before I start to transition into muscularity? Am I doing this right? I was going to cut until I had literally no bodyfat and live life as a skeleton for a bit, but my friend who is very muscular reckons it would be better to do what I just said.

Nearly recovered fatty hear, I'm so close to normal its tantalising. Eaten at a 500 calorie deficit minimum for the last 3 months, with either lifting or a 5k every single day. I'm so fucking excited its outrageous, I'm slowly gonna start transitioning into maintenance calories but heavier and intenser lifting.

Just ate my first 2000 calorie day in three months, ate normally but had cheese and biscuits because I'm too poor to buy it and I leave home tomorrow so I know theres no way I can have it again for at least another 3 months.

Oh man, I chopped and pasted that paragraph, its a bit garbled. What am I'm saying is I'm a nearly fully recovered fatty. If I'm interested in becoming muscular build, is it better to either:

a) Cut until I'm fully skelly and then build on that
b) Transition from cutting to maintenance whilst lifting more and more

I'm 6ft. If anyone could offer a vague time frame, I'd appreciate it.

2017 is my fucking year.

I don't really know but have a bump m8

Thanks bro, this forum has helped me out so much and changed my life for the better so much. I appreciate all the support. From every bump, to every progress thread, to every "You're gonna make it bro".

no you're just immature and uneducated, you fucking faggot.

6'0, 275lbs to 180lbs

Bulking ATM

This, holy fuck

>pls be in Pittsburgh

Yeah I feel you my meal prep was eating so much time, now I can just get by with a couple of protein/fiber bars, some fruit, and a light meal.

When I was hitting the gym 3 times a week and building muscle I would have felt miserable on the same diet.

How's winter northernhemispherefags?

This image popped into my head, when I saw your core.

Are u 5'5?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London
your abode satan

Mike Patton himself on Veeky Forums?

WOAH

Six pack I guess

What's up fellow chad

Winter is pretty swell here in Florida. It's always abs season

Looks 5'7 best

why would you take advice from anyone on Veeky Forums ever?

I mean ge wants to get down to 58kg(128lbs), that sounds short