So what the fuck is this?

Hey Veeky Forums, I was browsing a brazilian webforum and saw that aberration. Wtf is this ? Why do brazilians want to look like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuCvQd1KTqY&index=14&list=PLbZG5i7LYlq1iSwqB5Xm951pCthFLvxb2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's synthol senpai

that's a fucking tumor. or a shoop

Post his Instagram. I need to see more

that's what taking 16 scoops a day looks like

you'd know if you weren't a dyel fuccboi

mental illness

U mirin?

There was a video of one of those Brazilian guys dying in the hospital because of all the synthol creating huge abscesses in his arms. Many such cases...

fucking brazil, man

Because they're idiots. If they weren't, they'd take steroids instead, the fucking retards

this is the final curlbro-boss. After you beat him, you free the whole world from curlbros in the squatrack and the world becomes a better place to squat.

Let me guess. You dont wanna get big? Just tone a bit, aye u fuckin gringo?

The average IQ in Brazil is like 65 so it's not really surprising that they think injecting synthol everywhere is a good idea

What is the appeal of using synthol? Aside from increased size, which looks disgusting and unnatural, does it do anything else?

Getting your arm like that is incredibly painful I don't know how these retards do it.

>Getting your arm like that is incredibly painful
for you

he's a big guy

I dont get it, why would anyone even take synthol? It doesnt give you any strenght and looks like shit

People get complete body dysmorphia and don't even recognise it as looking completely unnatural and freakish anymore

Same reason anorexics think they're obese when they're holocaust survivors

Its something that needs to be killed

That picture is missing BRICS sticker or poster.
You know
Brasil as supper power.

You have to lift on gear. You can just sit on your ass and stuff your arms with oil until they rot off.

Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=IuCvQd1KTqY&index=14&list=PLbZG5i7LYlq1iSwqB5Xm951pCthFLvxb2

what does the S stand for?
Brazil
Russia
India
China
S?

>You have to lift on gear.
Not necessarily.

You can sit on your ass and gain more muscle than a training natty.

F

Get ye gone

mexicans say gringo, not brazilians. brazilians don't even speak spanish.

the american education system at work.

It's true...

> Implying there's no shared words in Portuguese and Spanish.
In Brazil, "gringo" is slang for foreigner.

South Africa.

that doesn't really fit with the rest of BRIC, which are high population, low median income, high output of goods and services. What does SA export except the gibsmedat negroid?

gold, diamonds, commodity crops and some manufacturing. It is also the center of all thing hi tech in Africa and have some very large IT staffing companies.

Brazililans are crazy into plastic surgery and cosmetic alterations of all kinds, theyre as bad as the Koreans but with a far more liberal and freewheeling society and therefore approach to aesthetics. combine that with normal retardation and you get shit like this all the time.

But seriously, all the brazilians I know are METICULOUS about their grooming and gym time, to the point it can seem hella gay until you get used to it

How embarassing does it have to be to waste a doctors time because you're an insecure shit with body dysmorphia

Retired professional bodybuilde, Curtis Klownpants, gave away his secret workout for gaining the largest set of pythons your rusty shoulder girdles can hold, but he only released the workout in Portugeuse, and we don't speak stupid languages in America so there's no way of deciphering the workout so we can do it ourselves.

I was born in this shithole and I don't want to look like an autistic deformity. The country lottery really fucked me up on that one.

Is this true?
Are there sources for this?

It feels like it must be half true,
But I dont know enough about growthreceptors, the popular combination of gear and if you still need to stress the system with enough test in your body

that picture is missing synthol

i wanna grab his tits

>bricks

Shit

fuckin saved

What mode is this? How do I achieve it?

Golem mode. Get ye gone x forever

underrated