Is being tall really as important as Veeky Forums makes it out to be?

Is being tall really as important as Veeky Forums makes it out to be?

Are you okay with your height?

btw. Best kissing height according to Cosmo is a 9 cm difference. (man taller than woman)

Who dat?

Yes.
You get better social standing.
You are paid better, you get better jobs.
You are more attractive to women too.
6'2 - 6'5 is ideal height for a man.
now being average is not so bad as well, you lose many of the advantages, but you can still do fine
but if you are really short (5'11 or less) then .. well.. just try to get by somehow, everyone should have a chance at a good life
Anyone under 5'11

Kissing and sex sure is easier if you're a similar height. Ask yourself, what would you prefer? Ugly girl who's great at kissing and amazing in bed. Hot girl who's a bit awkward to kiss and mediocre in bed.

>according to cosmo

>Are you okay with your height?
I'm 5'5. What do you think?

>You get better social standing
not really

>You are paid better, you get better jobs.
i work from home and have better pay than most people which is around 50 EUR/h and will only continue to rise with experience. people who do the same thing but have more experience have pay up to 100/h.

>You are more attractive to women too.
individual preference

>6'2 - 6'5 is ideal height for a man.
said by who?

i'm 5'8 btw

>i'm 5'8 btw
It shows.

Probably a french basketball player

This. The only drawback of being tall is shorther life expectancy. On average it is 7years less than avg if you are around 6'5. But that is nothing. Who the fuck wants to be 80 anyway.

just life your gf if youre a lot taller than her, which implies she is a lot lighter and youre a lot stronger. problem solved
source: 6'5 with 5'2 femlet gf

*lift obviously

>what are statistics

Subtle trolling, kek

Average American man is 5'9, so well over 3/4s of men are really short by this definition.

Don't fall for the hype Being maybe 5'11-6'3 is ideal, but it's not a huge deal as long as you aren't shorter than most girls 5'4-5'5. Some girls won't find you attractive if you aren't really tall, but most just want you taller than them. You can cherry pick quotes from certain girls or something, but men are MUCH more physical than women, and the reality of this whole height thing isn't even debatable.

Depends if you pull off the height well. I know a lot of tall guys (im 5'11 so im above average height or king of manlets according to Veeky Forums).

If you are tall but still have good bodyshape (not a skeleton or a fatass) then yeah people will respect you.

But if you are tall and obese or super skinny you will get much more banter and "bullying" than usual. One of my flatmates is 6'3 andbrags about his height but is a literal skeleton and on more than one occasion I have picked him up and held over my head while he sceams.

Yes being tall helps demand respect, but you need to live up to your height in a sense by looking after your body.

>taller = stronger
>manlets btfo!
>6'5" master race reporting in!

>cosmo

um

yes and no

when you're tall, you automatically get a lot of validation; so you feel good, and people help manifest your confidence simply because you won genetic lottery.

when you're short or even avg, you obviously don't have those factors on your side. But if that manlet can still win it out by doing all the other things ie. being succesful in society, having a huge network, being a man all around, having gud game, etc. then really, it's the manlet who wins out since he may have added to the genetic pool by instigating hard work, and survivalship.

meanwhile the lanklet is simply at the whims of his environment, and doesn't add pressure on his own genetics to improve.

desu senpai, anyone can choose to win tho.

stage whatever: denial

no, I see 5'4 manlets with the average 3.14 who is 5'3

I'm 195cm tall and I would say being tall is a handicap to being Veeky Forums, but it's possible to overcome. In other aspects it's fun but hasn't really given me a proper advantage that I'm aware of.