This is what women actually want

This is what women actually want.

>pic of liberals 20 posts from now

Yes intelligence is a factor. You can have a strong body and a strong mind though.

they want a fat guy who can't shut up about Hegel and lacan

Is that Dan Harmon?

>tfw too ideological for gf
MEIN GOTT
G
O
T
T

>You can tell the women I've slept with in my home town because they are the women who have divorced me.

>women going for the popular, rich guy (he's rich in whatever 3rd world East european country he's from)
who would have thought?

*sniffs*

>Zizek
>rich

He is pretty rich, he's an in demand speaker, in movies, author who sells pretty well and figures on plenty of syllabi and even ran for president of Slovenia once.

If not necessarily super wealthy, I'd assume he lives comfortably and he is definitely a high status man.

Didn't he almost go bankrupt when writing perverts guide to ideology?

>tfw to intelligent for a gf

*rubs nose compulsively*

I recall an interview with him where he said he takes his son to UAE or other exotic location just to enjoy mindless consumerism desu

All these young girls go for rich goobers because they're attracted to intelligence. Yes, quite. Here's Scott Adams, the creator of Gilbert, with his hot, young wife, enjoying the election debates. Notice how intellectually stimulated she is while browsing her phone.

The more I grow up, the more childish I become. I haven't played as many PC vidya as after having the money to build my computer, I unironically play Yu-Gi-Oh and enjoy the fuck out of the anime. I am also excited for the new movie coming out. Lifting is something I do but I suck at it lol. I spend my time going to the mountains, finding cool places and shoving my life in the faces of others via social media.

The point I am trying to make is that after college/university people become boring. Like just doing the 9-5 (if they are lucky) and then asking why their life is boring. If you manage to be exciting and have a fun life - people will be drawn to you.

Zizek is actually charismatic, engaging, funny and masculine though, unlike Scott Adams who is a literal aspergers birdcel.
Sounds like something he would do.
Can't recall anything like that Tbh

>birdcel
Anyway, yeah, I bet Zizek's wife enjoys her husband thoroughly making her think every day.

He looks like a bird.

I do agree with your general sentiment, don't get me wrong, but Zizek is a bad example as he is one of the few "intellectuals" in existence that isn't a weak cuck.

EE DEE OLO GIE
*nose rub*

He's a pretty shit father and husband, but that's more likely because of other personality quirks unrelated to masculinity and intellect. He's been divorced a bunch of times and he openly talks about his kid hating him.

Holy crap. GIS Kristina Basham...WTF is going on? Dilbert isn't even funny!

This. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to finish school. I'm looking forward to a new job that pays well (goal) but my primary source of income is simply that. A means to fund other interests. Money is the real motivator because without it, I can't do any of the things I want.

You don't need to be funny when you've got that Gilbert dosh.

You have it figured out - once you have the money everything changes. Just don't go after drama queens and enjoy your life.

his wife is like an argentinian model bro. she could be dating anyone that is both richer and more attractive

scott adams is actually mad loaded so the instagram hoes have a material reason to stick around

>communist
>intelligent

>capitalist
>intelligent

>spooked
>"intelligent"

>Jeffersonian
>terrified

>human
>intelligent