I give up after year of dieting ,i always loose up to 50 pounds and always gain it back in short time...

i give up after year of dieting ,i always loose up to 50 pounds and always gain it back in short time. dont know what to do. iam 120 kg at 5ft10.when i was young i never was fat, once i gained weight after an endocrinal injury it just sticks around and always come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
youtube.com/watch?v=EtO86lcLOqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Calories in > calories out is bullshit. It only matters that you have genetics for being thin. That's why I don't bother eating 300 calorees a day if I will just go back to 154 kg every time I quit. And I'm not going to keep dieting forever so I just stopped trying

you were probably looking for tumblr.com

>What is the endocrine system?
>The endocrine system is the collection of glands that produce hormones that regulate metabolism, growth and development, tissue function, sexual function, reproduction, sleep, and mood, among other things.

I think I found your problem buddhe

>i stop eating, then I eat more than I ever did

>y am I fat lik y cant I jus genetics I gues
>i giv up

what method are you going to use for suicide sempai? the gas method is supposed to be painless, but we both know you don't deserve a painless death don't we.

Yeah I have bad genetics for endrocins that's why I can't lose weight!

if you can lose 50 lbs that means you can loose even more. you gain weight back because you start eating too much again.

do you have any caloric logs of that weight loss and gain? i'm curious

if you are hungry eat filling food low on calories like broccoli or any other leafy greens and drink lots of water. i can guarantee you that if you eat like 0.5kg of broccoli (dunk it in mustard if you want) and drink water you will be full.

The fucking cancer. I hate every one of you.

>Calories in > calories out
What do you think fat is? It doesn't magically come out of no where

Holy fucking hell. If you're consistently exercising, as you SHOULD BE ANYWAYS, you'll be able to maintain your weight at the VERY LEAST. At the WORST you may gain 5-12 pounds even, but if you're exercising, as soon as you notice the shift in weight, it'll be easy to shed those extra pounds by continuing exercising and adjusting your diet.

For fuck's sake. I was over 300 pounds, after 2 years of on/of exercise and diet, and the latter year of fully committed exercise and the last 6 months of some what of a decent diet, I'm down to 210 pounds and starting to look lean with muscles (at least for normies, probably DYEL for you fucking roided out faggots on here).

It's really not that complicated, it's a matter of drive and will power.

DO YOU WANT TO BE FIT/HEALTHY/ATTRACTIVE OR NOT?

IF YES, DRIVE THAT MENTALITY INTO YOUR MIND AND DON'T GIVE UP, EVEN IF YOU SLIP UP, JUST GET BACK ON THE WAGON AND KEEP AT IT, EVENTUALLY YOU'LL GET THERE.

It's a lifestyle, think in long term, even a year isn't really that long, think in terms of being fit and healthy for the rest of your life, then you'll be able to work there. Just don't resign yourself because you've failed once or twice. Keep fucking going.

Milk helps me too. Just a glass of whole milk and some veggies fills me up enough not to feel hungry.

You just gotta resist the temptation to go get shit food, realize you only feel good eating shit food when you're eating it. Afterwards you feel unhealthy, especially if you overeat.

Man, even if you managed to bait THREE people already, Id say its still not nice to ebin trole people, especially at this time of the year. We all started somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
wathc this

milk is pretty heavy on calories

Yes, have a half cup of cottage cheese and tbsp of peanut butter instead, 200 calories and you get like 18gs of protein.

It's filling calories, though. A glass of milk is better than a bag of chips

>weight myself at morning
>154kg
>skip lunch and dinner
>weight myself before bed
>153.6kg
That's just food weight. Some people like me are not made for being thin

>I expect to lose 10 pounds a day by not eating

No one's worried about weight, they're worried about fat. Your body consumes fat when you do stuff, you're not some mutant that runs off something else. Just by living you're burning a shit ton of fat. The problem is you're creating more fat than you're using. Once you do the opposite, IE use more fat than you're creating, you lose fat. It's simple math.

>continually talking at a fat victim complex
waste of time breh

Excuses much??

get off your ass. figure out how many calories you have to eat to maintain your weight, subtract 500 to 700 from that. you won't be starving yourself, you can still eat some shitty foods you like and don't have to go full blown health nut no sugar mr clean eating. it's simple fucking math, just have the will power to stick to it.

respect and condolences on that loose skin

will he be able to fill any of that lose skin?
or is he fucked

there's still lost of fat on my stomach and love handle area and thigh so it's mostly all fat, yes, there will be loose skin, but i'd rather have some loose skin, than be where i was. skin is the last fucking thing i worry about lol.

le monke

just do DNP and roids then you fucking retard

its not healthy, but its healthier than being an obese faggot

actually,even if it was unhealthier, id rather look like zyzz with the health of you right now than the health of your average plebbit health nut and looking like you

end it brah

Yes, this is why you need to EXERCISE along with your diet. Exercise will stimulate your metabolism and expend more calories as energy, thus exercise is a viable counteraction to the drop in metabolism from a low calorie diet.

fucked. being that fat will stretch out your skin beyond repair and will require surgery. being healthy is more important in the end though.

>endocrinal injury
Lol

>I stop eating then eat again huge amounts

This is why everyone hates fat people.

fat is being fucked. having lose skin is better than being fucked. and fuck surgery, you can't move for like 6 weeks after that, and some people have died.

you can always cope with the loose skin by becoming swole as fuck to even it out

Lol at every one who has thin genetics and tries to lecture me about how to lose weight permanently

K. How's the rest of your life going while we're updating your blog?

working on it breh. i'm gonna make it

>tfw endomorph

its not genetics
its just that your endocrine system is FUCKED after eating so much as a kid

so we're not saying that its as easy for you as it is for us, since you get fatty cravings all the time

but its not fucking genetics to that degree, yes genetics matter, but they dont matter this much

are all americans genetically inferior then, considering europeans arent as fat on average?

americans confirmed inferior race, into the gas chambers they go i mean its genetic you said so yourself

>into the gas chambers they go

plx no

Good luck with the loose skin man, I know it must be a royal pain in the ass:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtO86lcLOqY

I went from 235 lbs to 187 lbs and thankfully only have stretch marks to deal with - but those seem to be minimized with lots of lifting. You're gonna make it brah.

>42 lbs of extra skin
>still heavier than real human women

wat

my skin isn't anywhere near that bad. that poor girl. i still have lots of fat around my stomach and back, so yes that's some skin, but i've lost slowly enough for my skin to retract nicely. trust me, i'm not worried about it, but ifeel terribly for that woman.

Ectomorph scum detected. You enjoying life on easy mode??

You're just ignoring science and saying that genetics make you fat.

You've already said you can lose 50 pounds. That right there should be an indication that you can lose weight. You put it back on because you didn't change your diet after losing 50 pounds. You can't just continually eat the same amount every day and continually lose weight. Your body gets more and more efficient as you lose weight, meaning you expend less calories, meaning you need to eat less.

If you want to be fat, fine. Don't act like it's god's fault though. Maybe you're behind a little bit, and it will be difficult for you, but it's not impossible, don't act like it is. I have a friend from college who lost like 150 pounds and looks very thin now. I thought she was hopeless, but she managed to lose a shit ton of weight and has very high confidence now.

no seriously though what method of suicide are you using?

>Don't act like it's god's fault though. Maybe you're behind a little bit, and it will be difficult for you, but it's not impossible, don't act like it is. I have a friend from college who lost like 150 pounds and looks very thin now. I thought she wa
yeah i lost 50 pounds by eating nothing, fasting only on water and multivatims. i cant do that forever. after that i only ate around1,500-2000 cals

Everyone can lose weight by starving themselves but I have a bad endrocin system and I rather be like my genes dictate than live eating celery and tomateos for those 500 calories a day

>but I have a bad endrocin system and I rather be like my genes dictate than live eating celery and tomateos for those 500 calories a day
Then accept being fat, and don't complain.

You weren't eating 1,500-2,000 calories a day. You won't gain 50 pounds by eating that at any weight. You just weren't counting the extra calories you were eating.

I'm complaining because you privileged ectomorphs try to lecture me on how Im suposed to eat 2000 calories a day when my genetics make it so I get fat even eating very little

If you have a low metabolism, exercise more.

I'm not lecturing you, either you came here just to complain, or you want help.

If you're here for help, do some real research without any sort of confirmation bias. If you're here to complain about how lucky other people are, fuck off.

may I ask how tall are you? I'm 5'8 or 5'9 idk exactly but I peaked at 250 and I'm slimming down. Currently at 230, the stretch marks will stay but I have abdominal obesity and my gut is fucking huge, if you're close to my height, that would be reassuring and nice to know I won't have extra skin.

Ok this is what I eat almost every day. It's all healthy so tell me how I'm still fat
>Breakfast:
2 eggs cooked in OLIVE oil
A bowl of porridge
3 glasses of whole MILK
>Lunch
4 HOMEMADE patties with WHOLE WHEAT bread and dressings
DARK chocolate for dessert
>mid day snack
Leftovers from lunch
>Dinner
Fresh WHOLE GRAIN spaghetti with extra TOMATO (vegetable) sauce and meatballs
>dessert
2 to 3 BANANAS
And a treat to reward myself if I kept to the diet (snickers or milky way)
It's all healthy. Tell me why the fuck I'm not losing weight, skinny faggots

I'm probably responding to bait, but I would say that its more about quantity than quality when it comes to weight loss. Just eat less. That's all there is to it.

it is absolutely b8
100% anchovies

this guys complaining about gaining 50lbs after eating nearly 4000 calories of bullshit.

kek

>I wont respond to this obvious bait

yeah, clearly obvious bait now

Whatever you say. Make sure to not tip your fedora too much so your bald doesnt show

I shave my head, thanks.