What went so wrong?

what went so wrong?

It appears to be an island.

>tfw the greeks didnt fully colonize and populate sicily.

Not fair

Getting stolen by r*mans after the first punic war.

What's crazy to me is that the the narrow strait between Sicily and Italy is very deep. So deep that during the Ice Age Sicily was connected to North Africa and not Italy, despite what common sense would tell you.

They did, they say they took their women and killed the men

Sicily is clearly geographically closer to Italy than it is to Tunisia

t. abdullah bazzi

Gross, so the Greeks were necrophiliacs?

there is literally nothing wrong with fucking your cousin

Everything south of rome needs to be nuked

>Everything south of rome needs to be nuked

I'm still surprised how the hell northern Italians tolerated these southern poorfags without splitting up

Its not geographically closer to Rome than Carthage though (southern Italy was mostly inhabited by Greeks and non-Roman Italics.

It carries the same risk of genetic defects to have a child with a first cousin as it does a woman over 35 who you aren't related to. So from a biological standpoint nothing wrong, social is not as simple I suppose:/

>tfw mom was 29 when she had me

Subhumans with no sense of civilization
Beautiful beaches too

Incompetent rulers who were content to rely on the very fertile land while their religious peasants labored on with few rights.

Because it was northern italians that annexed the south of Italy

Romans only annexed Sicily because they were scared that Carthage is going take it first, and invade Italy through it.

Carthage already ruled over Western Sicily

Only small part. It was mostly controlled by Greeks.

also up until the invasion of egypt,sicily was the main producer of wheat

tfw sicanians and elimis didn't survive
tfw sicanians completely vanished from one point to another,just stopped existing

>nothing wrong biologically
Look at the physically degenerated race of Jews and the mentally degenerated race of Arabs and tell me it's okay to fuck your cousin for generations on end.

It's only bad if your blood is weak

fucking thin bloods