Who do you lift for?

who do you lift for?

you are shy and easily fall in love. you always walk around with your head down afraid of making eye contact in fear of people judging you.
when you see a couple you always wonder what the girl sees in him and why can't that be you.

someday you lock eyes with a cute girl and she smiles at you. you instantly fall in love with her and you can't stop thinking about her.
you imagine talking to her, holding her hand and being intimate with her, maybe even having a family with her some day.
you desperately try to muster up the courage to approach her as days pass.
during that time she has the same thoughts about you, hoping you are going to make the first move because she has the same insecurities as you do.
but that day never comes.

one day you see her glowing with happiness holding hands with another guy and you get sad and jealous.
regret starts to eat away at you because you didn't have the courage to open your mouth and mutter a few words.
that night when you lay in your bed you start to think about her again.
you continue to replay the days in your mind over and over again asking yourself what would happen if only you had just talked to her.

a lump starts to build up in your throat knowing that at that moment she is being fucked senseless by him and loving every second of it.
she doesn't even remember you exist, let alone that encounter where she smiled at you while you can remember every detail of it.
you would give everything in the world to be that guy but reality is you never will be for a single reason; your fear of being rejected.
for some reason you'd rather live with life long regret and sadness instead of being rejected.

this is one of many such encounters in your life now written in a book that resides inside your head.
a book that you have no control over which opens and starts to read itself every single day just as you are about to fall asleep, keeping you awake.

you pick up hobbies to distract your mind. you fall for the gym meme, thinking it will solve the problem that you have.
as years pass you get stronger but the fear of rejection and judgement is still there, preventing you from doing what instincts are telling you should do.
no matter how much you lift, you cannot get rid of that feeling or keep the book closed.
you think that if a girl would approach you first things would be different, but you know deep down that they wouldn't.
you cannot explain the fear of the word that you hear multiple times a day.

more years pass and you get older, writing more of such chapters in your book.
before you realize it you are laying on your death bed of old age, no family to hold your hand, never knowing how beautiful love can truly be,
all because of your fear of being rejected. the only thing that you have is regret but now it's too late to change anything.

as your heart emits its final beat of its long journey, you realize that being rejected is better than carrying life long regret.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't want to be fucking chad if it means I'll just fall in love and get my heart broken due to my autism

I just want a gf who loves me and to be strong and not to feel bad anymore

please, stop. who has hurt you so much to make this happen?

>who do you lift for?

Myself. I feel like fucking goku all the time.

Lifting for girls? Are you fucking retarded? They literally are not worth the effort. Lift because you like lifting.

Being rejected sucks I'd rather die alone

>who do you lift for?
I lift for my people to be desu

Why OP

Jsi teplĂ˝.

i lift because my girlfriend in HS liked guys with a chest and abs. i was only skelly mode at that point but for some reason liked my chest. started working out for her and wanted to be a better person. i visit her gravesite every month after the car crash to remind myself why i train. she was a lovely girl Veeky Forums... her name was Chrissy.

don't you want to have something else in your life other than heavy weights?

I lift because I don't like the fatty that is looking back at me in the mirror.

Gained 4 stone of flab last year and the quality of girl that is interested in me has dropped from cute to 4/10 fatty.

Also enjoy the feeling of being fit, being strong and there's a leather jacket I love, but can't fit into anymore.

I lift for vanity.

I'm sorry to hear that, user - your sad story hit me right in the feels.

Allison Brie a cute

well at the very least I know that I am not the only one that knows this feel

My whole life I wanted to be shredded. Never did anything about it, and never had a male role model in my life who taught me about fitness. In college I took a weightlifting class and they hit us with the basics, but I gave up after that semester because I didn't see results and still didn't know what I was doing.

I started lifting 18 months ago because it was a lifelong dream that I finally have the knowledge and freedom to pursue. It has been one of the greatest uses of my time. I'll never stop lifting and I hope you all don't either. We've already made it brehs. Now we just have to stay on top and enjoy the view.

>a lump starts to build up in your throat knowing that at that moment she is being fucked senseless by him and loving every second of it.
But i'm the guy that fucks them senseless user.

Maybe you should go to /r9k/

I don't even know anymore

To finally be able to be confident in myself

I lift so one day, God willing, I will be able to operate hard as fuck.

10/10

I felt the same shit about some girl I encountered over a month ago, OP. You need to get out of your head. You can't fall in love with someone just by meeting their gaze and smiling. You might regret not talking to said girls but there will always be more opportunities. Anyways, I lift because I am trying to lose weight and get a somewhat attractive body that goes along with my personality. I also want to be healthier so I feel better throughout the day and be able to do physical activities like martial arts and parkour.

Please stop

The next morning you wake up realizing that you had a dream about dying; it wasn't real.

You're feeling alive, full of energy, with a mental clarity that you've never experienced before; you feel a sense of *purpose* that you don't remember ever having. You *know* what you must do, and you must do it today.

They can't be allowed to continue.

They can't be allowed to continue mocking you, ridiculing you behind your back. You're a Supreme Gentleman, they can see it, it's incontrovertible, and their jealousy is so overwhelming, so all-consuming, so undeniable, that they can't see any other course of action other than denial, other than whispering behind their hands when they see you coming, of a systematic program of misinformation, fake news, and propaganda, designed to undermine your rightful place in the social hierarchy, to drag you down into the muck that is their home. They want to *destroy* you, because you're Too Perfect, and they can either choose to destroy themselves in despair, or destroy *you*.

You can't let them do that. You can't *allow* them to deny the Universe the perfection that is *you*; it would be a crime beyond all crimes.

They have to be stopped.

You knew this day would come, and you prepared for it; being perfection, how could you not know it would come to this? You go to the drawer and retrieve the 9mm you bought months ago, gleaming silver perfection. You load it, and pocket the extra clips. If you hurry, you'll catch them all just as they leave their classrooms for lunch. Then the world will see that you cannot be denied, that their lies won't go unpunished, that *perfection* cannot be supressed..

Extremely halal post

to keep myself for doing something stupid

>tfw "Love Fantasy"
I know it happen but I still want to believe.

>DESPERATION: You need sex an you don't care who you fuck. You're just consumed by it
If this is ANY ONE OF YOU, then you NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP.

A healthy person does not NEED sex, they WANT sex. If you really truly believe you NEED sex then you need professional psychological help, NOW.

elliot?

I stopped believing in love almost 4 years ago.

It's like a religion. You will see people with different beliefs than you. Ideas that shape their lives out of joy, fear, promise, and anger. But for whatever reason, maybe you weren't brought up with those beliefs, maybe disillusionment through struggle, maybe laziness, whatever, you just don't believe in their brand of it or don't believe altogether.

That's where I am. Love is just as foreign to me as Allah, or Jehovah, and so on. It no longer feels empty, just distant. There's more important shit to worry about.

>you realize that being rejected is better than carrying life long regret
Yet, you keep on doing the same things that lead nowhere over and over again.

in reality tho if you did talk to her she'd reject you and go suck chad's dick. I speak from personal experience.

D E L E T

Are you fucking kidding me? God I'm crying

wow cynical cutie pls date me

>Who do you lift for?

Myself.

I love the feeling of being strong. I love pushing myself. I love the satisfaction of checking off another week of solid diet and training and knowing that I am more disciplined than 99% of the population. I love creating my own meaning in this meaningless world. I love the absurdism of it. I love looking in the mirror and smiling. I love feeling great. I love lifting.

I lift for myself.

Maybe that came off as more cynical and fedora than I intended. What I meant to say was that love is just a belief, and if you don't believe it kind of stops existing for you

I don't know whom I lift for, there is not particular person.
I just lift because I have the naive believe that maybe one day I will be worth to awake affection in someone.
And because it relaxes my mind and it gets the thoughts that worry and stress me all the time out of my head for a while.

s-so is that a yes...or

No need to date. Got a ring already picked out. Just remember that it's an ironic marriage.

nice cuck fantasy

Getting rejected is easy. Getting the gf and having her cheat on you with a deadbeat is much, much worse.

I would know.

For me.

ye i agre

I trusted you Alec

>Who do you lift for?

>get a gf
>Veeky Forums told me it would solve everything
>deal with a leaky sac of crud that doesn't like anymore but can't be fucked to actually leave

No offense but if you're 21+ and never had a gf, you're so far behind it's not even worth worrying about anymore. It's not going to happen. Even if it did, which it won't, you'd be so inexperienced she'd drop you in less than a week. You have to understand that girls are hooking up and having relationships from the age of 13 onwards. You're a fully grown man and you haven't even held hands. You cannot recover from that.

I've been looking into this kind of shit but desu these are all ideals and the real world is nothing like this. If you say most successful businessmen and intelligent scientists/engineers are "alpha" then you are only looking at certain parts of the population.

Who do I lift for? You wouldn't understand OP.

I lift because I want to push myself and feel the strength of my body.