Is it true that 'Palestine' is Indo-European in origin? If this is true...

Is it true that 'Palestine' is Indo-European in origin? If this is true, does this make modern Palestinians Indo-European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)#History_of_the_name
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys

The actual Philisitines were Greek invaders from the Aegan Isles.

No

You’re stupid

It's actually true though you idiots.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Palestine
>From Latin Palaestīna (“Roman province of Palestine”), from Ancient Greek Παλαιστίνη (Palaistínē, “Philistia and the surrounding region”), from Hebrew פְּלֶשֶׁת (p'léshet, “Philistia, land of the Philistines”), from the root פ־ל־ש (p-l-š, “migrate, invade”).

arabs are not Indo-Germanic, they are m*Doid shitskins

Retard cannot read

>he thinks latin is semitic

brainlet

Dresden wasn't enough pack the nukes we're going for all of them this time

Does the exonyme "Greenland" make the Inuit Indo-European?

The Inuit pre-date the term Greenland though. Palestinians don't pre-date the term Palestine, which derives from Indo-European languages.

>everything ever created is Nordic but all the brown people are Arab rapebabies who use their former knowledge
Am I correct as to assume this is where you're heading

Semitic. Mostly converted Jews or Christians from the region, who were themselves converted Jews, mixed with converted Christian Arabs.

Also descended from a mix of people from around the Muslim world and the Ottoman Empire, since travel was relatively free.

>Am I correct as to assume this is where you're heading
No, because that would imply Palestinians are brown. They aren't. They are are less swarthy than your typical shit-skin Israeli. I'm saying they are Greco-Romans

No, they are Semitic.

Nice try.

The Ottoman Empire facilitated the relocation of many Slavs from the Balkans to Palestine

It is true.

I am given to understand that Jewish people from even further afield moved there more recently as well.

When will you stop posting that cherrypicked bullshit, sw*rthoid smalll-skulled untermensch? No you wuz not kangz in Ancient Greece, m*Doid. Greek language is from the Indo-Germanic branch and it was brought by the Nordic invaders :)

>Palestinians are brown
They are. Just like all the semitic shitskins. You are m*Doids, not Aryans.

Reported

see if i care

>He can’t read

>from hebrew

>Indo-Germanic
XIX century wants you back.

The original Palestinians maybe, but they were wiped out by the jews thousands of years ago

>They are are less swarthy than your typical shit-skin Israeli.

This is a meme to take the piss out people who go on about Ashkenazi Jews being white Europeans, when a lot of them are swarthy too, and some Palestinians have light features, like the girl in your pictures.

But Palestinians are still swarthy and on average brown. Just check every Gil Shuster video. MENA racial insecurity is only why this meme is being taken seriously by them.

"Indo-European" is an SJW term.

Real Indo-Germanics use term "Indo-Germanic" :)

No, 'Germanic' doesn't cover languages of entire Europe.

It does. Indo-Germanic = Spoken from the land of Indic-speaking peoples to the lands of Germanic-speaking peoples. It's even more accurate than "Indo-European" as it also covers Germanic speakers in the New World.

Like I said, it doesn't cover it. Do Spanish, Portugese speak Germanic according to you?

Do Persians speak Indic to you?

They speak Indo-Iranic, which can be equally divided by European and indeed Indic.

As you may know Indo-Iranians have their origin in Eastern Russia, Western Kazakhstan.

And Spanish and Portuguese speak Indo-Germanic, as their language lies between Indic and Germanic peoples.

They're not Germanics. And you're too stupid for mental gymnastics. Indo-European covers it all, not just Germanics and Indians.

>Indo-European covers it all
It doesn't cover Germanic-speakers in the USA.

Language Americans are speaking is a Germano-Latin mutt. Therfore not purely Germanic.

But their language is classified as Germanic.

- - latin word latin word latin word - latin word

Although the tongue of the Anglo-Saxon folks in the New World is counted as Germanic.

I'm sorry, as "Dutch-like"

>does this make modern Palestinians Indo-European?

Yes. Palestinians are the grandchildren of Hadrian. Just look at white Linda Sarsour versus this Semitic Brown Euro-Jew.

There's a lot of African and Saudi blood in the region today that wasn't there thousands of years ago.
Conversely, European Jews mixed with Europeans as their home region was getting darker.

wtf i love Jews now

FUCK OFF FROM ISRAEL PALESTINIAN HONKEY SUBHUMANS

Nice (((try))). Palestinians are white Greco-Romans.

No? It literally came from the Hebrew word "Pelesheth" which itself came from Egyptian. You shouldn't get hung up on on naming conventions as by that logic Egyptians are Greek as Egypt is a Greek word.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)#History_of_the_name