ITT Describe the most popular kid from high school

>100% man could grow full beard at 13
>Built like a bear mode Spartan with the face of Ulysses S. Grant
>Destroys on the shittest hs football team, always humble
>Literally worshipped by teachers and girls melt sitting next to him, still humble.
>Goes to college, becomes star player, get married in his prime poon years, posts a Bible verse before every game.
Also as bonus could your popular kid beat GRANT mode in a fight?

the most popular would be me
handsome, ottermode, girls and teachers loved me
i was total cunt and autist and still was succesful its all about the face

Being a religious hippie and an alpha at the same time only works in some hillbilly niggerland in fatass murica.

most popular guy at my high-school was also despised by many of his haters.

>5'6 manlet
>very handsome
>chubby belly
>Captain of the football team
>stronk
>one of the best athletes i've witnessed
>fucked the hottest girls in the school (pic releted, one of his GFs became a playboy model), dated a hot cheerleader with GIANT natrual titties.
>very rebellious
>picked fights a lot
>our rival HS's football team would literally drive around town on the weekends "looking to beat his ass". We'd be chilling in a parking lot and 6 cars would roll up on us looking for him, they eventually got him senior year and beat his as 30 on 3.
>graduated, partied and joined the army
>hit with IED lost leg in Iraq
>still railed hotties with one leg
>he's now married with kids and a beautiful wife
>has a business
>great dude

post face or lying

>ottermode athlete grunge kid with disgusting hygiene and an avoidant social behavior towards everything

No idea how I was so popular. I was depressed as fuck. Got all the most popular girls who both were older than me and at my age. It's not like I had anything going for me. I guess I bullied betas.

>me

still in highschool, there aren't any kids that really stand out

Then it must be you

Was tall, had an afro, while being white (kind of obvious in slavland) and was charismatic. Not really your typical Chad.
Interestingly in my class in particular there was no "popular guy". The closest to that title was a charismatic manlet, decent face, but nothing spectacular.

too bad, i have a reputation of antisocial awkward weirdo. im somehow fine with it tho

>highschool
>popularity
unless you lived in the backwoods with a school of 200 kids theres no "popular" kids in highschool, unless you count teen Instagram whores who hang out with 20 year olds and snort coke.

I don't remember any one person being super popular, but there was the rich jock kid group. They were all very athletic, sort of smart, and pretty nice. I think them and the sluts of their group would have parties and plow each other. I know that's what the theatre kids did.

It was kind of weird. There wasn't any one popular person at our school. We were small enough that most everyone knew everyone else in their grade and the grade above or below them (depending on who you hung out with). Like my graduating class had just shy of 200 people and the class below ours had just below that. It was more like did you see this person outside of school or didn't you.

Was in a graduating class of high 400's. Wasn't much in the way of singular popularity, but popular in social circles. School broke down like 75% white, 25% indian (slurpee, not whiskey). Most popular indian was a tall, handsome, but chubby, gyno inflicted slackercore stoner with good grades, a cute white girlfriend and super chill. I was friends with him, but not close; he had a lotta standard depressive teen affair episodes, half relating to a breakup with said girlfriend and just general teenage crap,

Most popular athlete was split between a prettyboy lacrosse player, who was nice, kinda a weedy, but never picked fights or anything. The other was a star baseball player who was a really nice, well leveled, clean cut guy. He dated a very nice and pleasant stacy who was also the same as him, not contemptible in the slightest. There is also some drama circles, but everyone hated each other there, and the rest of the school was mixed between incredibly high achievers, loners, vapegods, backwoods community college attendees and stoners. Merit of living in a large, retirement village suburbia is absolutely nothing to do but smoke weed and fuck in either basements or forests, so athletics and stoners fought for notoriety.

I'd wager I was unironically somewhere up there, I was a chubby but polite autist who was friendly with everyone, but loveless and shy because fat, awkward manlet. I managed to gain some concrete popularity through winning the 'Mr. (Town)' beauty pageant the school ran, a glorified personality contest for male seniors. People didn't know that I could be a funny jackass, and had some acting chops, because I never showed that except to my close group of friends. People ended up knowing me pretty well because of it, and it started my fitness journey, as I began a cut when I signed up for it in order to look better in photos.

him and all his chad friends have big beer guts and are married to their HS stacy's. Working for dad's business (no degree). Wouldn't trade my life for theirs.

as a 5'6" this gives me hope :')

He sounds like a great guy.

Just further proof that Chads are not only physically, but also intellectually, morally and spiritually superior to normies (especially bitter incels)

I was the best looking dude in my high school and always had women throw themselves at me. Too bad I had a long term gf and despised most people for their stupidity.

fedora detected.

skinny dyel with braces and an ugly haircut. he wasn't attractive at all but he was in the basketball team, tall and very charismatic. became a "model" after high school. Even though he got his braces removed and was thin and tall, dude still looked like a 5/10 to me. Not even jealous, he was actually a nice guy and very funny, always making jokes and shit, but he wasn't very smart and he definitely wasn't attractive...which actually proves looks ain't everything

Here's a strange one

>School was full of hard cunts
>Said cunts were pretty despised by most
>Respect/not real respect.jpeg
>Most popular guy was actually the funniest guy
>Super social, dynamic and charming
>Acted like an adult way before his time
>We were all charmed (no homo)
>Could also be cruel with his words, many kids got mentally bullied by him
>Thestrongeattheweak.mp4
>Eventually resulted in a gf
>On a camp out he boasted that he'd lose his v-plates to her the following week
>Pops his cherry (age 16)
>Few weeks later they break up
>She goes down the pub that weekend and tells everyone he has a micro-penis
>Was somebody overcompensating?

I'm not joking, like an actual micro penis, poor sod. Pretty decent guy though, we're still mates all these years later. Great laugh to get pissed with. I'm passed all that now, but a few times we got wrecked on MD together, turned out he was a really deep guy

>Football team QB
>Has been jacked since 6th grade
>Weird Turkish name
>Straight A's in advanced classes
>Class clown
>Humble and friendly with everyone

I ran into the dude a few years after highschool and he's still in our hometown for some reason. I failed a set of squats and had the bar resting on the supports to deload a bit. I brought it to 2pl8 and then I realized that I couldn't get the bar back up to the uprights. So this dude came up and powercleaned it up for me.

This. Spiritual value is still recognized and rewarded.

>>Few weeks later they break up
>>She goes down the pub that weekend and tells everyone he has a micro-penis

Few weeks later being the important part.
>Chad is so good that he can keep girls in a relationship for weeks after revealing a micropenor
>or chad somehow pissed off a girl so much that she lied about him, but doesn't care enough to correct rumors

>tfw you realized you were brad in HS because your best friend from birth was born Chad

he played baseball and kicked ass at it
i was the only white kid who played rugby and was bretty good

abstract kinda feel.

> football star
> less blonde kirk from new star trek
> popular YouTube productions
> had that vampire disease
I looked him up for this. Hes apparently a huge speaker for his weird vampire disease. Works at a talent agency in LA.

He seems like hes a sweet well rounded guy. Buff, hot, could beat grant in a fight

nah all the popular kids at my school were pussies. school didn't have a football team so the lanklets on the basketball and volleyball teams were the popular ones.

>slurpee not whiskey
kek