"Hey, user. I am trying to tone my arms. Can you give me a spot and tell me if I am doing this exercise correctly?"

>"Hey, user. I am trying to tone my arms. Can you give me a spot and tell me if I am doing this exercise correctly?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C7vvPXz-Qes?t=82
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brop

BRAAAP PFFFT

>your form is bad
>you see, you are swinging your entire arm when you should only move your forearm while your elbow stays parallel to the floor
>you need to lower the weight
>also please cover yourself up with this burqa because this is a multicultural gym

hmmm yes yes, let the pump flow tru' you ;)

>sauce on this attention whore? Its for a college assignment

How do I convince my gf that her anal hole could be used for more than just pooping?

Can we quit giving these whores attention on here?

There are plenty of good looking proper whores on MFC, why do we need to waste board space on casual whores?

Is this like an exhibition fetish? Nobody actually thinks going to the gym like this is acceptable, right?

i got told by staff to put my shirt back on because people (fatties) are self conscious about their bodies when women are allowed to work out dressed like OP pic

fuck this shit

Why are you working out topless?

Why do women do this? I mean I get the getting compliments part but when you actually compliment their ass they call you a pervert. It's like those girls that act all nice but when things get hot and heavy you can never choke them or spank them hard enough.

weight too heavy deload to broomstick, shit form 2/10 would not bang

fucking women. I appreciate a nice ass every now and then with the casual conversation so you can get a closer look but if they're looking for attention they should go out clubbing or stick to tinder. I need to break a PR and these succubi are sucking away my gains

was doing snatches and my shirt was getting in the way

kek

I like doing snatches too preferably in a threeway

Getting attention is just as important to their biology as breathing or eating.

Only niggers take their shirts off in the gym. Wear something form fitting next time.

y-you too

> tfw a girl will do this booty meme squat next to you and everyone will pay attention except you so they will literally show off their ass to you in the most obvious way. Try it. Ignore the meme hoe for a few minutes and she will try harder to get your attention

>Can you give me a spot and tell me if I am doing this exercise correctly?
Sure, the key is to anchor yourself firmly so no other part of your body is moving while you perform the exercise. Here, let me anchor you by inserting my erect penis in your vagina, which is at your center of gravity.

Why do you have two spotters?

>"Thanks, user! You must know so much about the gym. I always see you here!"
>"Can you help me with this exercise? I am trying to get a nice booty xD!"

I've never used that meme squatter but aren't you supposed to face the other way?

You need at least 2-4 spotters in each exercise
For example I like have four spotters when I bench: Two at each side in case I fail, the typical "spot bro," and one holding my legs so I don't raise them while benching

>"I wear it for comfort"
Fucking roasties.

sorry i'm not trained in animal mating rituals

Sure just let me tightly hold onto your waist

yes, obviously

i wonder what would happen if men started to dress like that to the gym

Her back is going to be a fucking mess.

What the hell are you doing to your spine girl? Damn

*sniff*

hmm.. what's that I smell

You don't wear spandex shirts and yoga shorts to the gym bro?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

The only good thing about gym whores showing off is the test boost you get and the rare one that will chat up but other than that they're hogging all the equipment from girls who actually want to make gains

>Tfw I always read the whole thing every time

Fuckin kys

It would be extremely painful.

That's why you listen to this when lifting
youtu.be/C7vvPXz-Qes?t=82

How is she gonna show her ass if she does it facing the other way?

Kek

holy fuck where did this thing come from

This picture as a reply to Barpftp post made me laugh, thank you user.

get your shit together, user

Honestly, how do you hook up with a girl who does this stuff and/or looks similar to this ?

Not to sound egocentric, but I've been improving myself (mentally and physically) but girls like still ignore me.

I'd really appreciate any advice you guys can give/share with me.

GAS ALL WOMEN

>Not to sound egocentric, but

Girls generally aren't attracted to overtly autistic guys

ugh

>can literally see her anus suck that tight spandex

nnnnghhhh pls user, Im trying to achieve a week of nofap at least

Gotta find the right place too user. Can't hook up with girls from the gym as easily as club sluts. They won't just hop on you while walking around Walmart, and if you go to a club you have to know how to convince them to go home with you. It takes work, even for chads, to hook up. It doesn't magically happen unless you're some famous musician or actor that groupies literally throw themselves at. Or black.

SNAP CITY

>"I dress like this for maximum comfiness at the gym!"

>can literally see her anus suck that tight spandex

Holy shit, you can.

The fuck is this machine? I thought it was leg press at first but there's no place to sit.

>when you actually compliment their ass they call you a pervert.
That's because you're ugly, brah. Chad can 'mire dat ass all day.

Sauce? St peach ho?

incase you're being serious... it is a hack-squat machine user

some kind of squat machine I think. pretty sure she is just facing the wrong way.

k thanks, i'm being serious btw. I've never seen that shit in my life. I've only been to 2 different gyms though.

but you actually cant

It's okay to face that way on the machine, but keep your fucking back stable unlike this girl.

LMAO I DONT GET WHAT IT IS BUT ITS HILARIOUS

men do dress revealing at the gym now
I see a shit ton of guys with golds gym tanks tier practically revealing their nipples and tiny gym shorts to show off their quads.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS, THIS TURNS ME OFF EVERY TIME. AS SOON AS I SEE THIS MY ERECT PHALLIS DISAPPEARS LIKE FUCKING DEW ON A JUNE MORNING

I know this girl irl, lives in vancouver, has gooky BF that she's going to leave soon

NO ASS

get her to insert a dildo in your poophole. This will inspire her and she'll start seeing the poopybutthole as a valid sexual region

what is this machine? Like a retarded squat machine? I've only seen it in this webm.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPRRRR*

are you blind?

yes

Please kill yourself.

what more do you need?

the gift of sight

Can someone here please post the source ?

I've tried you the iqdb and google search option and can't find anything.

Why doesn't she just...use that machine for its intended purpose?

OPEN YOUR EYES BITCH

search stpeach, she is a twitch camwhore

This. Do this enough times, and they will almost throw themselves at you. Ignore them, and they will chase you.

>Let me go grab a wet shirt to smother my boner with first.

>Hey those are called back breakers. They will make your ass look great.
>Do them every day for the best results and also think of upping the weight.
>I'm not into attention seeking whores though so have fun with that.
>Giggle giggle

She is a pretty big slut. At least when it comes to attention seeking on the internet

>not turning the tables on the succubi and using repressed arousal to fuel sick lifts
Confirmed for not making it

>tfw my old, old pants finally gave out today while squatting and split right down the crotch
>tfw bulge was popping out every time I reached depth
>tfw still had 4 more sets and no plans of stopping
At the very least, I think some of the NYR girls enjoyed the show. [spoiler]some of the guys didn't look too displeased either[/spoiler]

/r9k/ was right

>implying you wouldnt go topless in sexy tights if you had the balls

>Pay attention to her form for once
>Realize her waist is coming up past her shoulders
What the fuck.

>Having balls is exactly why I don't wear tights.

validation addiction, very common with people who have narcissism or BDD

>BBBRRRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTTTTT
>Oops sorry user, I hope you don't mind the smell hehe ;)

Why are you spoiling on Veeky Forums, friend?

where does this come from though? I certainly agree that women are hard wired to seek attention, but what biological advantage does it offer?

The only I can think of is that if a girl has attention then the alpha male is more likely to notice her

girls like this have a HUGE bitch shield. It's not worth your time, effort or money to chase it.

Lisa, Peachy, is that you?

Attention gives them validation. It calms them knowing that at any given moment a bunch of guys would line up to be with her. Women are insecure and need constant reassurance that theyre special

couldn't you say the same thing about guys?

how many thirsty guys want nothing more than to have lots of women sleep with them

There's a slight difference between sexual stimulation (pump 'n' dump) and material attention (gifts/money from beta orbiters)