That after cardio hypnosis fap

>that after cardio hypnosis fap

>tfw she is fucking your mind

That fucking thread

>implying I didn't save a bunch of them

>that after HIIT sexual chat with asian sissy fap

I listened to like 15 minutes of each audio and didn't even get an erection, is this normal?

don't get me wrong, i did get relaxed and i did felt some asmr "tingles" but it didn't do anything sexually

if you feel like fapping after cardio you haven't done enough cardio

Can you share some?

thank you OP for continuing this glorious thread.

please consider the After Cardio Hypnosis Fap General

That shit was fucking weird.
I came tho

I listened to 30 seconds of it and then turned it off because it was creepy and the overlapping voices were annoying as fuck

>that lucid dreaming session and wet dream

I missed the previous thread, please post some material related to whatever it is you speak of.

I listned to this shit this morning, a few hours later my then-still-gf came over, we talked and broke up.

>tfw i will forever feel horrible emotions thinking about hypnosis fap

Just had a dream were a friend of a friend I met at a party was flirting with me, suddenly I kinda started to kiss her neck and she told me she had a dick.
She kept flirting but I had my doubts, she said she also had a vagina.

Regardless I woke up with a boner.
I seriously should stop watching futa.

It's still up tho

What the fuck, do you think a gentleman of my caliber will spend time looking through old threads for the purpose of finding masturbatory material? Absolutely treacherous.

this is a good feel

>post gym spliff, meal and wank

Should be fucking illegal

>2 entelejent 2 fap

>Lunglet's dick doesn't work after aerobic exercise
Been a distance runner since middle school, ran everyday and right before hopping in the shower would bust a fat nut. Those were the days, lads.

>tfw I listened to 80% of one and was hard and actually starting to feel it, but then got distracted by a notification on my phone and couldn't get back into it.

im 120kg of fat and ran 4km on my 2nd day of working out. And still had a fap after.

I always cum hard to that. Always feel sorry and disgusting afterwards because I'm obviously laying down and I get cum all over myself