How old were you when you lost your virginity Veeky Forums?

How old were you when you lost your virginity Veeky Forums?

20 for me, felt like it was late as fuck.

16 :)

16, at an after prom party

currently 31 and i'm still a kissless virgin
i don't even try anymore, i am too beta and poor to buy a whore and doing any one nighter with some club bunny would made me die of embarrassment because she would be of course able to tell

>implying

>implying

bang a fatty or an ugo bro bro. Work your way up.

18, first week of uni, we were both wasted but I was lucid enough to get some good experience in.

It's not that i can't get a grill i look decently and am fit, it's just i don't even want any bitch anymore
getting STDs ain't worth it, i don't wanna a GF since it's too much hassle and i have so much free time for my hobbies it feels great
The only way i would basically want to do it anymore is to some clean unconscious QT who won't remember anything

17. About a month before I turned 18.

16, on my gfs birthday on the bathroom floor

i'll tell you when it happens. been waiting for 30 years now

Had my first sexual contact and first intercourse all within my first month or so of college.

19th birthday. I was pissed.
Was like trying to play snooker with a rope.

>

Lost it at 23. After that it was like the sexual great wall broke and I started having sex on the regular.

Settled with a girlfriend now and while there's less diversity we fuck often.

Haven't lost it yet but im 19 so im in no rush, all i want is gains

I was almost 20, my friends were giving me shit for it and I felt like I was shit so I just fucked some ugly bitch
I could've lost it at 17 to a cute punk girl but my """friend" "" told her I was a virgin so she backed out
I later found out she actually liked me but he was friend zoned by her, wonder if he did it on purpose.

Why the fuck I opened this thread, I have no time to spare.
17 btw.