Chainlink will be added to Brittrex this upcoming Monday. Reliable Source

My very reliable source over at brittex just gave me the heads up. The news is slowing spreading. For those feeling generous for spreading insider news:

BTC
1Ax6RDHoJHWzdCEtV9eVUWj7YygXiqSQy4

ETH
0x77d39A4E061Dd00524ED6B4CB6bf83a752b986B5

Thanks just sold 100k

Now that's desperate

buy now or regret it later.

thanks

Thanks . Just tipped 300k

>Brittrex
Is that a bong spinoff crypto exchange or what?

Nice just bought 100k.

Some dank TA provided by Big Nuts earlier. Prophecy fulfilled

Holy shit this is huge

I can already feel the moon mission in my balls.

NO FUCKING WAY

Dad works at Brittrex, he says this us legit. BUY BUY BUY

sure thing bud

my dad also works at brittrex and he says your dad is only a janitor and is lying

Lol where does it say its getting listed?

On the main page of brittrex

I just asked my dad, who is HEAD CUSTODIAN, and he said your dad sucks him off for .001 LINK.

don't worry, just buy. trust Reliable Source

Just went on brittrex.com. can confirm, it says OP is a faggot.

Proofs OP? Proofs?

holy SHIT , BIG IF TRUE, II've decided to go ALL IN on link because of this news. It will benefit me tomorrow fur sure! I will become rich because Bittrex will pump up the price 100%. So glad for this INSIDER news today, so I can get RICH tomorrow. Thank very mmuch!! Buying a ton of link now

I'm a Link holder but I highly doubt that this is going to do anything to the price of link . Maybe a good 1k satioshi but that's about it

I also got additional 50k LINK

I had bought 5.5K $Link at ATH. Please I want it to moon so bad. Only dream is of my own studio apt in nyc. Tired of eating $1 Pizza slices.

Fucking kek'd

Same here! I'm not even thinking about the possibility of losing any money on this because it's a sure move. OP is definitely not lying. OP has never lied before. OP has our best interests at heart. OP is not a faggot.

true if big

one day my friend, just hold

british texas exchange listing that coins didnt you all hear

OP is a larping retard but you're an even bigger retard if you don't think that bittrex would moon link hard

You know there are only 50~ or so people with this information right Marc ?

The volume boost will be huge, the ability for binance bots to manipulate the price will be lessened. This would do a lot.

OP is a faggot larper though

Make that 50 + 150 NEETs and 3000 PaJEETs.

I asked my dad who's banging your dad on the side and he said he saw him tossing off in the corner while watching them suck eachother off for links

nobody fucking cares
please hang yourself you pathetic looser fucktards

i'll have the chance at last to dump my 1M stack into you buy walls. kek

KEK

thanks user my sides actually pain me