Fatty hate thread

FPH thread

Post some fatties. I'm waiting around at the airport. Flights delayed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsT7k6A8rAQ&t=111s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have any fatties so I'll just post whatever random comics I see. No idea what's on them

This one is great

Bitterness: The Comic

seriously only the bottom 5% (burn victims, the deformed, ugly midgets, etc.) of all males (and females) will experience constant rejection 100% of the time. most of you on this board, astonishingly, have the ability to be an alpha male "chad" and yet you don't realize it. fuck you. fuck your temporary problems. work hard, be productive, stay humble, and just be better.

i'm sick of seeing all these losers on this board pretending that nihilism is the answer when attraction is as simple as arithmetic.

>have good hygiene (having excellent hygiene is a bigger plus as long as it's not obsessive)
>have a good haircut (one that compliments the shape of your head and your face.
>wear decent clothes (show off muscles and what frame you have but be modest)
>ask your friends to take you to social events

there's such simple things you can do but apparently complaining about how unfair life is on a jelly bean smuggling image board easier. we live in an ear where the poorest motherfucker in the us can be a millionaire by the time he's 30 (watch this youtube.com/watch?v=rsT7k6A8rAQ&t=111s ). fucking anything is possible.

go out and get what you want, pussy

B, it's the one that's not giving me an erection

I saved it because it makes me lol

Sounds like you're projecting quite a bit with that wall of text

>dat teat-bj
I hate to admit it but I kekked...

This guy makes the most whiny loser comics known to man.

> Taking advice on being successful from an internet cartoonist.

THATZ RITE

They're pathetic but they make me laugh

>PEOPLE OWE ME SEXUAL INTEREST

Is anyone starting to become slightly more feminist because of this r9k/redpill bullshit? Usually I just espouse right wing libertyfag stuff, but I have become increasingly aware that securing the dignity and rights of the individual intersects a lot with preserving women's rights.

Nice stuff man. Truly amazing what a bit of will to strength gets people.

>
going by that standard, it's none of them

Was the point of the comic not to tell weak betafags that they need to improve themselves and not try to ride how nice they think they are to get women? Like, I always gathered from this guys stuff that you're always going to lose to the guy who works harder and puts in more effort.

Apparently that's not the point, though.

Subhash pls

>ask your friends to take you to social events
>ask your friends
>friends

Subhash rules.

as long as you aren't neet you can make friends

make an effort ffs

>as long as you aren't neet

W-what if all of them give one an erection...?

I thought you were referring to the vegan comic, glancing at the thumbnail-popup thing, and your response was fucking WEIRD for a second.

I want a friend like subhash

kek

In the context of other "redpill comics" Chad wins no matter what, regardless of his flaws. The muscle remains only because it fits the stereotype. There is no point in betas trying to be Chad, as the suicide beta evidences.

IRL, Chad wins because he is honest about his flaws and has worked tirelessly to improve those most flagrant. Muscle is the result of supremacy, not simply incidental.

**tip fedora**

>Is anyone starting to become slightly more feminist because of this r9k/redpill bullshit? Usually I just espouse right wing libertyfag stuff, but I have become increasingly aware that securing the dignity and rights of the individual intersects a lot with preserving women's rights.

Join me as I start my political movement against busybodies and busywork!

How can I make fat people sleep longer?
My parents are obese and sleep like 4 hours per night due to waking up constantly sweating and hungry. I literally cannot sleep because my room is just outside the kitchen (this is a small house with extensions on it so things are disorderly) and at 5am I keep getting awoken by the sound and smell of my parents frying eggs and kissing. sometimes they put raw egg white in their mouths and 'snowball' it (they call it the invisible snowball)

I've asked them if they could try harder to sleep but my dad says that 'all this man needs all the day to do his sexy thing' and my mother just blindly agrees.

I've tried sneaking warm cream into their evening chocolate milkshakes and bought them mood lighting for christmas but now they just have sex more.

It's not like you've been closed in basement forever. You can probably renew some of the contacts from high school or something.

>contacts from high school or something

Alright brah, you just need to stop now. You clearly can't comprehend how deep the autism goes.

I always wandered how would SJW handle Ukrainian immigrants from East Ukraine. On one hand they look like "a fucking white males", on the other they're refugees from warzone with pretty much similar status as "peaceful Syrian Muslims".

That's fucking disgusting

>sometimes they put raw egg white in their mouths and 'snowball' it (they call it the invisible snowball)

>You clearly can't comprehend how deep the autism goes.
I wasn't original user, but I honestly can't belive there is no one, even from early childhood.

holy shit im dying

>go tanning
FUCK no. Tanning makes your skin age faster. You'll wrinkle sooner, hyperpigmentation will worsen, and it will make you more acne prone.
This is why the shitskins say white people age poorly (while in reality they age like shit because darker skin is more prone to liver spots), because you fucking morons go out and turn yourselves into walking leather handbags.

I want to be in the screencap.

m8 how or even why would I want to reconnect with someone I just talked about how awesome dinosaurs and Pokemon are when I was 10?

I love this edited copypasta from /r9k/.

What the fuck dude

I refuse to believe this is real

>evening chocolate milkshakes
what the fuck? maybe feed them melatonin or CBD oil

Just meet and talk. If all fails you can always resort to "remember when [insert story from childhood]".

>be brown
>Most of the girls I've slept with have been 'feminists' who would complain about shit like the patriarchy, rape culture, the wage gap and slut shaming.
>Almost all of them have colored hair
>MFW I just nod and agree to their bullshit because sex.

Dude you should whisper some racist rape shit into their ears when you fuck them.

instead of moaning their name moan the name of the dear president elect.

Put me in the screencap for leddit

Personally I've found that the sun helps massively when I get bad skin, and also feels great if you indoors all the time

there is a difference between being albino and being a handbag

>Is anyone starting to become slightly more feminist because of this r9k/redpill bullshit?
Yeah but Emma Goldman feminist, not tumblr-feminist.

mirin quints

The fuck?

White right-winger reporting.

On the one hand everything about what you're describing is ugly and I want less of it in my society, but on the other hand I like your honesty about what you're doing, and really can't blame you for dicking these dumb whores.

Doesn't sound like it'll make you or anybody else happy, but damn it sounds funny.

Like the other user said, give them melatonin or better yet just slip it in their drinks use like 10mg or more depending how fat they are
I feel sorry for you

I don't think that sort of feminism makes sense either though. You can't support liberation of women unless you support their ownership of self- and it is plain contradiction to support the anarchist rapists of Catalonia while endorsing a woman's ownership of her own self.

If I had to be an anarchist, I would prefer to be a Jeffersonian without fear.

No

Sexually frustrated beta whining isn't a threat to women's rights though.

I for one love the /r9k/ comics.
Get a good chuckle out of them every time.

Don't worry user, soon they will sleep forever. :)

What was this a meet for? Veeky Forums?

Filthy casual

I think it was a /b/ meetup, no idea why it is posted here.

The Veeky Forums meetup is hardly less embarrassing. There's this one buff nigger and everyone else is a dyel skeleton.

> killing yourself over something as trivial as sex
> you don't deserve to procreate

>they call it the invisible snowball

Good lord

> invisible snowball

what

>sometimes they put raw egg white in their mouths and 'snowball' it (they call it the invisible snowball)

Some will still say no. Those are the ones that I actually want.

By definition Chad doesn't work hard at anything that's why so many of them only go down after hs, college if they attend. That's why they're Chads and not alphas.

At this point, I think the shoop has gone too far

Justice is inherently good because it is just that. Justice. When you add a prefix onto it, you pervert it and make it something evil. That is the problem with social justice. Justice focuses on the individual and making them pay for their own crime since every person is different. Social justice does exactly what it says it doesn't do. It persecutes a group for the actions of a few. It doesn't care about your individuality, it doesn't care about what's right or wrong personally. If you are part of a group and that group did something wrong, whether you had anything to do with it or not, you will be tried. Social justice is unjust for that sole reason.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHABAHAHAHAHAHA

On a serious note, she did the right thing though, Veeky Forums is fun but he took it to real life and fucked up hard. Hope he fix his shit

Just thinking that, senpai

This. I'm a seasonal window cleaner and get to spend most summers outside and then I'm stuck inside all winter. The sun just totally clears up my complexion then in the winter months I'm a pasty blotchy mess.

>shoop

>my dad says that 'all this man needs all the day to do his sexy thing'

Fucking lol'd

I am genuinely disturbed.

Amen brother - stop being pussies lads, go get the pussy instead.

>h-hey senpai
>who's this?
>i-it's alex from 1st grade
>OH SHIT DUDE WHAT'S UP IT'S BEEN TOO LONG WE NEED TO HANG OUT LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO A FRIENDLY GROUP OF PEOPLE HAHAHAHAH

join a club, make new friends

Oh I didn't get that at all. I always figured it was "be the biggest and coolest dude you can be because the weak betafaggot always loses" and the suicide was more of "improve yourself or die a pussy" kind of message.

put me in the cap or I gut your first born