Friend shills me bitcoin while we are playing wow when it was under 5usd

>friend shills me bitcoin while we are playing wow when it was under 5usd
>can't be arsed to buy

>today I bought 0.33 btc for 2000 usd
>my friend has 1000 btc and like 10k eth

How do I get this faggot to give me some of his?

This is unfair

LMAO you shouldn't manipulate your friends, user.

wikipedia.org/social_engineering

Basically you can straight up ask for it, you can incentivize him, or you can have a sad story that will make him pity you. I would go with one of the first ones. But if you just say "dude lmao give me money" would you pay you? I doubt it.

ya, talked to a guy named satoshsomething in a forum 2007, showed me an "internet currency" and i even didn't figured out how to install and run the wallet, get over it. and no, i am not kidding.

Find the next BTC.

My dad showed me bitcoin in 2009. He was extremely abusive so I don't talk to him anymore but I have been considering moving closer to home recently.

stay poor, amigo

I mined 3500 in 2010 and havent sold a single one yet

I was talking to my crush about Bitcoin in 2011 (geek boy shit I know) then Chad butted into our conversation asking stupid questions about it. I told him it was too high risk and that I wasn't planning on buying but he didn't listen to me and bought 400. Now he is constantly rejecting 20 women a day, having millions, while I work at my stupid wagecucks job

you're fun at parties aren't you

My ass.

Unless you were already very wealthy there's no way you didnt sell some at atleast the 900$ mark.

>I lost 0.1 bitcoins in 2012 in a drive format. (I copied the wallet.log file instead of the wallet.dat)
>Got those from a faucet. I would have mined, but my internet was too slow.
>Was going to buy at $100 too, but my ADD ass never got around to making a bank transfer
>Currently stressed as fuck and up 30% on a spare five grand
This shit's not good for my health.

Prove it.
Sign this text string with your largest wallet: "I'm a giant gaping anus987234928374293874928374"

suck his dick so good that he'll just have to throw your way some btc

In 2010 and before that BTC wasn't worth shit. I mean yeah it was the only way to buy shit off of Silk Road, but i mean 3500 coins just for drugs?

But also it makes me wonder why and how did people have the foresight to see how valuable these coins would be?

Help me please
14Axcw86GkNn7LN3WgcPeDViRS4h71Dwxv

hardware wallets have been cemented over in a safe in my parents garage since march 2012

wow dude.
do you hold a day job?

He tried you fag, you don't deserve to make it.

Why though? They were hardly worth shit in 2012.
Wouldn't you either create some proof, or tell nobody, if you really had that many.

LOL user AHAHAHAHHAHHA
WHY DONT YOU LISTEN

Hardware?!
Hardware fails

well to be fair...

8 July 2011 $31.00 top of first "bubble", followed by the first price drop

& at 3500 coins that's 100K+ and if I had those coins and watched them raise in value like that I'd cement them in a safe too.

>& at 3500 coins that's 100K+ and if I had those coins and watched them raise in value like that I'd cement them in a safe too.
If I cared enough to put them in a safe, I woudn't tell anyone. That shit's too valuable to let anybody know about. (unless his parents are selling the house for some reason)

You really should cash a little of it out. Unless you already are completely financially independent without it there is no reason not to diversify a small amount of it. you have $21 million dollars worth of bitcoin, you could take out $1 million and put it on the S&P 500 and have a backup plan if this all goes to shit. Worst case you'll have 5% less of absurd wealth you could never spend, you won't miss it, but if things go tits up you'll really really wish you had protected yourself.

But I have no stake in your life, this is just honest concern from some guy with nothing to gain or lose.

I'm still pissed that I waffled on buying ETH when it was $9.

Guess my only hope now is Ark.

cry moar fagget

As someone who constantly told my friend to buy in the hundreds price range, he won't give you a single btc. At least I wouldn't MAYBE you could squeeze .05 out.

You've ignored his advice for years and only now are asking for something?

honestly this is one of the first pics i saw in 4chines many years ago. it shocked me.

Nobody ever told me to buy BTC, give me 0.05 :^)

14aRXRpi2eMYpDUSvddLGQtVfbChnGDoET

i'd fuck it

Just sent 100k

thanks user, now I can finally buy some mountain dew and rick and morty merch