Does skinny equal fit?

does skinny equal fit?
people seem to think so because they only attack fat girls and portray only fat people as being unhealthy

BRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

kill yourself

For females, yes. While there are some women who are skinny and not fit, it's quite rare. There is really no such thing as a fit fat person however.
Males must have low bf as well as muscle mass to be considered fit.

>he found out that only made this thread to post webms of this girl

There is a point in men (IFBB pro before a comp) where low bf % is unhealthy in men

No one on Veeky Forums will even approach this, so don't worry.

There is also a point in women. Much higher than in men. The girl in your gif is nowhere near. Her bf % indicates that she doesn't stuff her face like a hippo and move never.

This is both healthy and attractive.

Plenty of anons on fit are attracted to heifers (""""thick""""), they are not healthy at all.

i am skinny and i eat all kinds of unhealthy microwavable food

No, almost everyone IRL is an unhealthy subhuman cuck

srs

oh my god I would do anything for a qt asian gf, why are asian girls these sublime beings that are fucked by small dicked ugly asian men?

Why dont they want my white cock?

One can be fit while eating junk food.

Also, by skinny I mean a flat stomach like pic related.

that's because that girl is probably in her late teens(nothing to do with her diet). when she gets in her late 20s she'll develop a pot belly

>>While there are some women who are skinny and not fit, it's quite rare

"Rare?" You shiting me? Fat chicks are almost all unhealthy but in my experience the vast majority of skinny chicks are also unhealthy as fuck too.

Most people all around, fat or skinny, are disgusting unhealthy with shit diets. The skinny ones just don't look gross like the fat ones.

i used to be a thin male and people always belittled me for it. women were the worst it was like I wasn't allowed to converse with them unless i weighed more. im fucking 6foot and wasnt anorexic just thin but they fucking hated it

why is that?

>One can be fit while eating junk food.
"no"

epigenetic damage and fucked up insides abound, cucked to shit whoremoans too...

Then again, most subhumans are already fucekd due to birth contorl, anti-depressants, antibiotics, inherited toxicity from subhuman mothers etc...

Woww I can almost see that gigantic bush and censored vagina EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

My definition of skinny isFrom personal experience, most girls around there exercise fairly regularly, although it's mostly just light cardio. I also only really interact with white and Asian girls.

ITT : newfags

SOMEONE IS >>UNFIT

because of aging

i used to have a flat stomach in my teens and i ate all kinds of junk food. now that i am 30 i have developed a little pot belly. i think it is due more to age than diet.
I have become a plant based vegan recently, and have seen no reversible in my pot belly. it's been like a half a year.

That's completely wrong you dumb cunt.

You get skinny by eating less calories. A stomach like that is more than possible well into your 30s if you don't have kids, and even with kids, it's possible (just more difficult).

You're either fat or a dyel with no confidence.
I'm white and I get all the korean qts.
it helps if you go to a korean church btw.
the asians mire so hard at me haha

i get that aging is part of it, i just wonder what about aging is the cause, like less activity, "worse" muscles etc if you get me

You spend too much time on Veeky Forums

Whatever you need to tell yourself you saggy whore.

You must be a big guy

Are you retarded? Getting fat in your late 20s is because you can't put the fork down

No it's due to you eating too much, and having a shitty posture.

i posted the wrong webm

depends what you consider being "fit"

you can have a powerlifter than can bench press your whole house but can't sprint even if his life depended on it.

Also you have marathon runners than can't make a push up without breaking their arms.

For me being fit is:

Being able to pull up your body from the floor.
Being able to push up your body from the floor.
Being able to do a bodyweight squat ass to grass without assistance.
Jumping
Sprinting
Being able to touch your toes with your fingers.

You will be surprise how many people can't do any of that shit.

>4 U