How do I make Taylor Swift my girlfriend?

How do I make Taylor Swift my girlfriend?
How big are my chances? How much do I have to lift?
I am willing to do L I T E R A L L Y anything and everything to make her my gf.
Serious replies only

She consistently dates movie stars and singers

>time for a career change user

are you black? she only dates blacks.

Become a 6 gorillionaire

Profit

>lift until you are confident
>find her in public, don't make it seem like you were looking for her
>strike up conversation, ask her out

It is that simple. Nothing could be simpler

BRRRRIIIIIUUUUUPHHH

What's up with the hype about her? Her songs are so cringe and she's a fucking glorified club slut. Is it because she doesn't openly fuck niggers and you're afraid you can't stack up vs Tyrone's BBC?

Get yourself into a position where you come in contact with her (media, journalism, bodyguard)

Go from there. Achievable in 5 years if that was your focus. But you will never marry her - why would she want to be with someone who changed the course of their life just for a shot at being with her public persona.

Better to date a talented up and comer and inspire her to greatness with your physique and/or cock

Wait 12 years and she'll be washed up (still rich) and more open to sex with some guy who looks good and worships her.

It's still Mission Impossible but it goes from impossible to almost impossible.

>Local bodybuilder tackled by Taylor swifts' bodyguards as he was approaching her with what appeared to be spaghetti in his pockets. He was taken away from the scene and witnesses reports he may have been wanting to inquire with Taylor Swift about an archaeological matter.

Just talk to her and be handsome. She's already Hollywood's town bicycle.

Criminally underrated.

Become rich and succesful. Famous would also help. Then you need to meet her by chance. Buy a house where she lives and go to places stars frequent and become one of them. If you hunt her down she will feel creeped out.

Then you have to be aesthetically pleasing and you have to have a captivating personality. And if you are her type you can then be a bit aggressiv pursuing her. You have to make her laugh too. But you can not be too obsessed about her or she will feel it.

If you are rich and famous and pretty there is no compromise you have to do. So you will have to be an exceptional person just to be in the possible dating pool.

I know no one is going to believe me, but I'm a celebrity irl. I see her maybe 3 times a year at parties or events.

I'm going to try the archaeology line on her sometime, I swear it.

I've only talked to her twice in my life so it'll be weird as fuck lol.

do you want to get a song made about you?

I'm in exactly the same situation bro, except instead of Taylor Swift, in my case it's Emma Watson

earn 6 figures a month
dont be ugly
get your manager to contact her

thats it

Sounds legit.

Get into the music industry dude

Just rich and not being ugly is not enough there are hundreds of thousands of guys that meet that criteria.

And she's dated at least 50% of them at this point. That slut gets around.

Nah, usually they all start dating people who aren't connected at all eventually; main problem is: How to stand out if you're not connected to the media industry?

I support you user. Don't let us down.

Damn you guys like the flattest bitches. I don't get it.

falling for a weak retarded feminist whore. why?

I would bomb an African village to lick her feet. She is the greatest person to ever be.

Good question actually, I guess because she's got this "ordinary" feel. She doesn't seem corrupted by wealth and fame. Just an ordinary girl who got lucky and made some good choices.

Throw a vague bone for curiosity's sake: what side of the industry you on? Plays, acting, music, television, movies, etc.

I'll conceit that I got a famous cousin in the theatre play industry that I have no hope of one upping as a trade.

Bump, this is an excellent topic

Damn I remember when I was obsessed with Emma Stone. I hope I never go back to that stage again

10/10

Attractive faces are most important to me desu

>but I'm a celebrity irl
How famous? Name some other comparable celebrity to give us an idea.

When I train I use barbara palvin as motivation. I have to get rich to even have a chance with her. Literally the only person I would marry. slim but fuarking THICC

help me brehs, this isn't healthy

>not desiring Emily
what's wrong with you?

Probably Drake from Drake and Josh.

you know exactly what happened after that picture was taken

also shes qt

Just find a girl who looks like her.

OP
Zero chances. You literally have zero chances of any relationship with her.

I hope you're Brendan Fraser. I saw you in the mummy when I was a kid, and that one where Elizabeth Hurley was the devil. You seemed so bad ass in the mummy I wanted to be just like you. Seems you went through a rough patch though and thats really too bad, since you seemed like a cool guy. I think lately people have been wanting to get you back to making movies but I don't really know what's going on with that. If you did start making movies again I would be so happy.

PS I'm sorry I still haven't seen monkey bone. That one just seemed weird and I don't know how I feel about that one. I guess I can give it a try

>I am willing to do L I T E R A L L Y anything and everything to make her my gf.

oh boy, it's ricardo lopez all again

It got a lot of hate but it was a good movie I think. I was also a teenager when I watched it so who knows.

Also the mystery celebrity poster is David Spade.

I loved Brandon in The Mummy. Such an alpha as fuck cool guy. Shame I also went through a bad patch and lost my hair also. Shit sucks.

Bedazzled was also good.

He was hot as fuck (no homo) in George of the Jungle as well. Damn he was really good looking when he was younger. Just goes to show how goddamn important hair is to ones appearance.

WE LOVE YOU DRAKE