Progress thread

New progress thread since the old ones kinda dying off. This is 2.5 months of actual training with a proper routine (ie not picking up random weights every once an a while). Don't have any good before pics but I was in decent shape. Any thing thats really behind?

Lookin decent my man, keep it up.
We're all going to make it.

you look good man, just keep adding size

Good progress.

Sorry about your face. Even though you're trying to cover it up with your phone, I can already tell your ugly.

Fuck off cunt. CBT not CFT

Hit a nerve? Don't worry. Girls don't care about your face. It's all about personality.

5 years between pics
6'2 190lbs

Nice progress bro.

Not too bad. I would recommend you do some more pec work as they don't really show at the sides but good job. try to hit the chest more.

2 years between

Pic is a little out dated.

1 year of body weight fitness only. never stepped foot in a gym in my life

170-150lbs, 5'10''

>still exactly zero back depth but... at least my wide hips are less wide r-right?

forgot to mention, im flexing/sucking in my gut in pic 1 lmaaao
Fuck yeah dude!

You look so much better.
Actually added shoulder width
added fullness in chest so your hips don't look so wide
arms look better
well done.

fucking nice man

ty senpai

Been lifting since August. What do you all think?

Pretty decent tbqh

PAUL PRAWDZIC?

PewDiePie, are you?

pretty good, if im gonna be a jew i'd say upper arms and forearms. shoulders n traps r good

you look a lot better

posting again only so i can answer the shitload of questions i got last night

>6'1, 185ish lb started around 260, pic is at 210
>PPL routine for over a year straight focus on compounds
>1/2/3/4 for 5 reps (low bar squat)
>Vit D oil for stretchmarks

Looking the same as september atm due to holidays and shit

think that covers everything

Maybe a little different from all the other progress pics here in turns of weight change, but I'm hoping to hit 175lbs by march/april and then cut.
Any questions?
Loving that vascularity
Way better shoulders man keep it up!
Fucking wow amazing, I wish I could get my fat friend to start thinking more about weight loss :(.
Living my dream Ideal body man, what routine and supplements?

Nice progress man. I'm not fat anymore, but you give me hope for the stretch marks.

Also, Vitamin D or Vitamin E? Any recs for a specific product?

Wow! Now that's a nice fucking BODY dude! Good stuff

T-thanks for reminding me user. Heres a face pic if anyone is interested.

>desu

Do you have any lose skin?

no, but I am still cutting so we'll see once I'm done

what a cutie pie :)

I never asked for this...

famalam starting liftin month half ago thoughts?
Im doing allpro and on off days swimming for 1h

lmfao post again in 6 months

Shave

used bio oil because my gf already had it.
stopped using it when she cheated on me but jokes on her because they had already vanished at that point heh

about 6 months of applying it every 2-3 days

thanks, keep up the good work.

where's your hair?

shave.

What hair? If you mean in the face pic I posted it was taken a lil while ago when my hair was shorter

like... on your chest, and stomach, and arms

does anyone have progress pics of before and after they started using a neck harness?

You better not be lying to make me feel better or I'm gonna be really sad

id fuck you

I mean I have some tum fuzz. Idk just not a very hairy guy

absolutely not
i didn't think anything of your body pic cause the curly hair + glasses kinda screamed just another Veeky Forums weirdo

but youre mad cute, look like a hot computer science major nerd ;) i'd suck that dick til i got dizzy lol

you're a terrible jew, Asher

r u girl? post face

lol i'm 5'5 and 100lbs but not a girl, sorry bud

I'd still fuck ur bum till it's sore

How did you remove the stretch marks?

Fucking awesome! Congrats on losing all that fat!

fuck off you cunt no one asked

damn daddy...

180lbs -> 205lbs @ 6'1

we're all gonna make it

you just look even less natural that before. Damn that shoulder to waist ratio is ridiculous

How did you get rid of the stretch marks?

First pic is November second is December third is today

Sorry for bad quality last one, the mirror was steamy after shower

and he got his answer about his disgusting (((face)))

Samefag.

Not into guys but I appreciate that comment. Thanks user made my day

routine / how much do you cut? how did you start

Still a long way to go I know. Goal is 10% body fat and then start lean bulk. Just over a year in between.

Nice progress bro what's your routine like?

tfw haven't taken a progress picture in like a year, forgive me lads, I barely shitpost anymore

Shieeet nigga, that's some good shit.
Routine? Was that all just one big cut?

nice traps genetics

Good shit user

thanks brah
I miss Veeky Forums but I don't do much cardio anymore and I used to always read through all the threads in the catalog whilst riding a stationary bike, I don't have time to browse Veeky Forums properly anymore

You're telling me that was one year? No loose skin or gyno? Routine, diet etc?

I do powerlifting training now, but this weight loss was before that and it took about 1 year give or take, I basically traded up eating like absolute trash to eating extremely well and doing fucktons of cardio.

In terms of diet it was basically staple of vegetables, lean meats, nuts, sweet potatoe, rice and seafood, very basic.

I had done very little weight training in this pic, mainly just fucking around with dumbbells at home with no idea what I was doing. I have very small amount of loose skin and gyno but I lost it young and moisturised often which attributed to that.

Hey man, I'm kinda stuck on 80-77 kg range/plateau.

Would you be so kind to rec some cardio routine? Right now I do that high intensity interval stuff, 30 mins Mon, Wed, Frid, so an hour and a half each week.

My macros:
1700 kcal
130 carb
130 prots
70 fat

Tips?

How close are you to your goal? You sound like you're on the money, HIIT balanced over the week is good, maybe just make sure you're mostly on the go and doing things, If you work a desk job or find you're not being very active try lowering the carbs and upping fats/protons to accommodate, I never tracked macros though, just keep chugging along bro you will make it

I'm not sure about my weight goal because I lift even on cardio days (always before it), six light sets every day, and I think that even on deficit I'm been getting a little bit of lean mass over the last two months, the plateau months. My goal is more about burning bf% until I can get a glimpse of abs for the first time in my whole life. Also love handles get out reeeee.

I'll try to lower carbs on no-cardio days and Sundays at least.

Thank you man.

>fell off the wagon at christmas
>spent a week at the beach
>spent the week after that camping
>cut my hand and can't lift for the next 5 days
where's my reverse progress thread?

Bodyweight 2 years, got a gym membership finally. Aiming for 190, want to keep bodyweight incorporated, Any routines do both?

these threads make me want to start lifting again

>where's my reverse progress thread?

Tumblr

Thanks dude. One big cut with breaks in between. I did stronglifts with heavy ass adjustable dumbbells instead of barbells. I prefer dumbbells to barbells. My legs are proportionate too. Will commence my first ever bulk on a PPL with dumbbells probably

take those off ;)

Fake n gay

Still fake and gay.

You fucks want to believe everything you see on this bored.

nice mate.
You give a fellow lanket hope.
I'm at 6'7 and around225 lbs

I started with a brosplit (shoulder day, back and bi, chest and tri) and have since evolved it into a PPL. I used to do legs with my back and bi day so I think that's kind of why my bi's suck.

I used to do martial arts and stuff, then fell off and did no workout whatsoever for ages. Started running a bit this summer and started going to the gym this autumn - am I doing alright so far?

Mirin

>progress pics
>only shows fatty abs

>tfw 5'3" 110 lbs asian manlet

kill me

Don't worry I'm also 5'3. Gains come easy for us friend.

could you have any more feminine fingernails, holy fuck...

8 month dirty bulk @ 6' 0". Time to cut I suppose, my alcohol addiction sure doesn't help.

Uugh.

I've only just started. Gone from 220 pounds to 210 pounds in about a week or two.

Fuck man, you literally made it in my opinion. You started off looking terrible, and now you look athletic.

Routine? Did you bulk a ton?

Jesus man, that's great for calisthenics. I won't have much access to a gym for a while so I'd be interested in your routine if you don't mind sharing...?

right now Im eating about 2300-2500 kcal per day, its only about 200 under maintenance but I don't need to cut as hard right now. I started off at about 1800 kcal per day and only cardio for the first year. Then found out about /fit and have been doing a ppl routine for the last year

Thanks senpai.

Last thing, will it work on old stretch marks or is it only useful for recent ones?

I'm shit at taking pictures and shit at making them but here's my progress I guess

Good stuff. Inspirational. You might want to consider shaving though.

How much do you weight?
Im 6ft and dirty bulked as well but felt like I needed to start cutting as soon as I hit 200lbs

Been lifting since 7mouths,use to be skinny fat,any thoughts?

If you want to be good for the summer, I would say lean bulk until march and then cut other wise you are looking pretty good by normie standards.