There is no greater preworkout

There is no greater preworkout.

Prove me wrong.

>needing preworkout
spotted the dyel

Adderall is hard to use when I'm on a long run. The veins in my neck and my chest start to hurt like crazy.

>he uses extended release

Constricts blood vessels

>risking heart attack for gains
>needing a pre workout

if you want ir you can just munch on the beads real good or put them into the fold of a piece of paper, smash em up with a spoon and snort the remains

Why not just do a line of yay you fuck

ephedrine

I'm crashing from amphetamine right now and it's terrible. There are better stimulants / amphetamines that don't cause you to crash as hard, like 4F-MPH. Anyways, I'm not renewing my prescription for tihs shit. I feel tweaked out after having taken it everyday for a year.

adderall isnt a preworkout its literally steroids and makes you eat 3x more protein. take more adderall after your workout or dont bother

How many mgs were you on per day?

>spend 10 times the price for the same effect

spotted the fuckboy, gotta live out those miami vice fantasies amirite?

Anywhere from 45mg-60mg.

Got de-personalization from this on the come-down.
The experience was scary at the same time as it was kind of soothing...

Still using it though. Never before a workout.

How much?

Cant remember but I used it every day for 2 weeks. Mixed it with alcohol as well since it felt amazing. The come down only lasted 2 days and I was well aware that it was just the pills fucking with me.

>doc I go to doesn't prescribe adderall and I only have a scrip for vyvanse and dexedrine instead

How can I find a doctor that actually prescribes adderall?

is it bad to rely on addy/bennies to cut?

i take 10mg dexedrine a day to curb my appetite so i dont have to do cardio

fucking hate cardio

vyvanse are way stronger bro

10mg a day is fucking nothing. That's a therapeutic dose.

>list symptoms
>say you have friends with ADHD that adderall has really helped and you'd like to try it out
>get script

Maybe find a female doctor to make it easier as they tend to be more emotionally understanding. Also there's no refills for adderall, you have to keep going back to the doc's office to get a script, and pharmacies can be on your case if you try refilling in less than a month that you got your first script.

Don't know about intentionally cutting but I took a shit ton of dexedrine for about 3 weeks (with a lot of vyvanse) for law school finals. I lost weight to the point where my gf was worried.

Also, after my last final (having been awake for 40 hours or so at that point, having slept only 5 hours in the two days before and not having eaten for over 24 hours) I remember almost passing out while fucking my gf, cumming on her stomach, and then immediately fucking get again, all the while on the verge of passing out. Thought I was going to die and figured it would be a great way to go

I usually don't kick it above 15-20mg and thats only when I really got a lot of shit to do. I've taken up to 50mg over a 50 hour period of no sleep and literally had a heart attack and got put into a hospital where I laid in pain for 3 days until my heart recovered. I literally couldn't walk

It tends to work a lot like caffeine where, if you take a high dose, you risk all sorts of cardiovascular problems.

Low dose is ideal. Most days I don't go above 10mgs of the instant release. It's speed, so you have to be careful.

I've read that the equivalence is adderall is twice as strong (ie 70mgs of vyvanse is 35mgs of adderall).

I meant more along the lines of knowing if a doc will prescribe addy beforehand. First thing my doc said was I don't prescribe adderall to anyone anymore and I had to go through a month of Concerta before getting 30mg of vyvanse with a 10mg booster of dexedrine. Going again on Monday, want to re-up to at least 50mg vyvanse and 30mg of dexedrine, though will probably just get 40 and 20

Shit now I feel lucky, I was taking 40mg on many days and I think 50mg one day. Fucking finals

You should mate, the wrong combination will fuck you up. I was on the bus home from a final (Thats why I did that) and I literally passed out from the pain and smashed my head on the exit door. Next thing I knew I was in an ambulance

Drink your water. When you know you don't NEED it, make sure you stay the fuck off it because you'll develop a mad tolerance and you'll be useless as shit w.o it

THIS. Rule of thumb if on adderall: always carry a bottle of water with you, or fill a nalgene as they hold a liter. You will go through it.

Also, not sure if it's the same with you guys, but chewing gum is fucking god tier on adderall.

Just took a tolerance break of about a month and usually only use it on the weekends. Also, I always make sure to carry water. I'll make sure to be careful though, thanks bro

So to all of you fit guys and girls here. I've never heard of Adderall being using for working out. What are the actual effects that you guys have? I have adhd. So I can't say that it would have the same effect as you all. I took it when I was younger and felt emotionless. How would it effect me now?

If you're ADHD, sharper mental focus, less overthinking.

Well yeah. I know that. The way the guys above make it seem. It's like some God drug for working out. How hard is it to just workout?

It helps because it provides a lot of energy and curbs hunger

Fuck been a year since I had a hookup. They are ultimate cut helper.

Plus I get horny as ever

Holy fuk.

I took like 400mgs of Vyvanse in 2 days, was up for about 34 hours or so when the overdose finally hit me and I had to call an ambulance because my breath was really short and I was feeling weak. I was fucking sped at that point. Was up for another 16 hours in the ER as they monitored me>

My electrolytes were out of whack and I had tachycardia, they gave me fluids/electrolytes and Valium to stabilize me. Fuck was that ever a ride, I thought my heart was going to give out.

You actually had a heart attack tho???

I would release my extension into them if you know what I'm saying

>lost my straight edge status by popping adderall to study last semester one night, felt alert and shit and studied for 12 hours straight
>took another pill 4 days later morning of exam
>literally felt the same

what happened here? It was 20 mgs both times

Probably your environment? Fuk, low level speed can be quite subtle unless you have a stimulus like music or something.

What did you eat/how much?

Eating a lot lessens the effect as does orange juice and similarly acidic products

do u need a preworkout-workout too bud?

>I've read that the equivalence is adderall is twice as strong

So take the equivalent dose.

Everclear is way more potent weight-for-weight than normal whiskey, doesn't mean you can't get drunk off whiskey.

Tolerance to amphetamines builds up dramatically after the very first use.

Normally tolerance with most other drugs builds up after long-term habitual use, but your tolerance to amphetamines goes up significantly after the very FIRST dose you take, you already have to take more next time for the same effect, unless you wait weeks.

That would make me run out before I can fill the other scrip

Good, you don't need to be taking speed all the time anyway.

Law school says otherwise

I don't take it on breaks, and always do work when I'm on it, but I always have 5 or more hours of reading a day in addition to classes so I take it most days. With partnership tax this coming semester it will only get worse

>hit a small bump of shitty amphetmine to try it as pwo
>benching blood pressure very high pulse quite high ~120
>im okay with this
>start soing calves on smith
>end first set
>feel like heart gonna explode
>close to 200 pulse
>sit down for a while and go home
never again, speed is a shitty drug anyway.. say bye to protein synthesis and appetite

Why do people like adderall

It's literally meth in a pill

doesn't make you want to do anything except jack off too

>Why do people like adderall
>It's literally meth in a pill

You answered your own question.

I hate people who try to claim meth is worse to try and justify them taking it (or even worse giving their child the drug).

Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are practically the same exact thing and do the same exact thing in your body, you're not better than a meth user (which btw, you can get from prescription to, Desoxyn).

Fucks up yo heart, better keep it at caffeine