Sold 75% of my LINK stack at 20c to buy in cheap. Are we going back to 3k sats?

Sold 75% of my LINK stack at 20c to buy in cheap. Are we going back to 3k sats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek implying were not on the way to 5 dollars now

>buy high sell low
keep it up user

Post proof right now and I'll replace your stack

Good job :)

Kek. I like all these retards theory crafting on slack about the price movement.
>no news so its a pump and dump haha
>it will dump guise watch its artificial
>I made a few lucky trades so I can read the market
Where did all these big brainlet academy people come from? Listen people you can't predict human behavior ffs. The fundamentals of the project never changed and if anything it is more appealing to buy in now than it was before sibos because we know now that SONY and AXA insurance have been using LINK quietly for over a year. That is pretty cool. My GUESS is that people are buying LINK right now because of the low price and because of underlying fundamentals. As with any crypto it will likely pull back once it hits a certain point or it could just keep shooting up past the moon. Its really a guessing game guys don't try to overthink it and fuck up your shit. The safest way to win in this game is to buy early as fuck because you never know if what is going to happen, but better to be safe than sorry.

>we know now that SONY and AXA insurance have been using LINK quietly for over a year
No they havent. They were just part of a demo. Nothing more, nothing less.

A demo that lasted over a year? What about the smartcontract that was done with them before SIBOS. That is the one I am referring to.

Pls user you’re my only hope.
Link address: 0x0e82ef54eda75aae2b24138aebfd1ba07aeba53a

That’s my binance address btw for link

you deserve nothing

Sent. Don't make the same mistake again

Right there with you buddy, except I sold 100%. First time I got burned so hard. Still feels unreal.

0x3255671320594d526ce1c5212d780f4eb0675237

>buy high sell low
At least I won at that kek

kek you are the biggest retard I've come across today

>my LINK stack at 20c to buy in cheap. Are we going back to 3k sats

Sell Low, Buy High. New biz meme

I wish it was a new meme. It isn't. Just the first time I got to experience it first hand lol

Believe me, I feel like one. I sold 2 days ago when it was still freefalling. Of course it stopped right after but I was too scared to buy back in.

Jesus fuck you are so retarded. You a skinny beta bitch that likes getting blacked as well?

Dude it dropped below the crowdsale price in sats. And you sold with the intention of buying back even lower?? How freaking greedy can you get?

>new
haha yeah right.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE

I'm actually Veeky Forums and /pol/ but that Binance fucker got the best of me.

>captcha "Stop Stop"

And here I was, thinking I was bad because I lost ~$50 buying low and selling high over the course of a few hundred sats. Come on man

first stop mixing up satoshis and cents, you're going to get rek'd if you try to count your profits and losses in both like that.

Geez...
And here I was worried because I sold 200 links thinking it was going to go lower... you people are on a whole other level than I am...
But I have to watch my investments closer even though I don't have as much skin in the game.

0x9719d29d05aa683652dc43e6b07d7a8647c4f07e

you actually sent that jellyhanded faggot LINK?