MK-677?

What happened to this? A few months ago a bunch of manlets said they bought this hoping to grow taller, have any of you seen results yet? I'm short myself so I'm curious to see if this actually produces height growth, or if its just an actual meme and everyone's too embarassed to make a thread saying it failed

took this 3 years ago

it accelerated my male pattern baldness..

It obviously didn't work just accept your height

>accepting 5'7
Also I havent bought it yet, I was asking to hear from people who had so I could see if it was worth it

If you're over 18 you're probably 5'7 for life. There's nothing wrong with that dude, I'm 6'2 it's not as great as everyone here says.

>obsessing over your height
Oh for fuck's sake.. You grow to be as tall as you're going to be and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Only a fool worries himself over things he can't change. FORGET IT and move on -- or continue to obsess and commit suicide. Choice is yours.

i love scamming manlets on reddit. I started a detailed and autistic thread about hanging from a bar for an hour a day and shopped my results. Sad thing is they were actually taking my advice.

did it for almost 3 months ~40mg a day

started at 5'7 and here i am now, all the way up here

5ft 7.56in

bump

shit doesnt make you grow but i do think it makes you recover better

>1cm
It's your spine being decompressed during the day little boi

Shit Nigger my 13 year old brother is 5'8, I'm a Borderline manlet myself at 6' but he is going to be taller than me

delete this

also the tape goes to 6ft, look how close that is to 5'7

not that far

Been taking it for 2 months and gained over an inch in height (5'8.5" to almost 5'10")
Also my clavicles have gotten wider which is also nice.

Holy baby thumb

its bullshit shilled by a trip

T-thats a pretty high dose user

What if i was under 18 (hypothetically mods pls no ban), would it still be useful for me then? Assuming the growth plates haven't sealed then there's still potential for growth, right?

This is just GH right? So you'd have to take it before your plates have closed to see a benefit in that sense.

Yes. Hurry to get on it.

In China can add steel in your legs' bones with a two-three years long surgical procedures.

tfw you think your 5foot 9 but it turns out your 5 foot 11. Guess i dont have to kill myself guise :)

how much height gains would i expect?
and hypothetically, would irc (dot) bio be a good website to buy from?

>height starting with 5
>not killing yourself

shameless bump want more opinions

Use MK-677 to:

* Recover faster
* Be more hungry -> easier to consume enough calories 4 gains
* Live longer ? Maybe ?

There's so many shit fucking DIY supplement companies selling this stuff, anyone know one that's actually real?

Deep sleep.
Hungry in the morning.
Feel healed in the morning, no pains, no soreness.
That's it.

Btfo

Order genotropin from Russia. Bitcoins. Stab yourself with it. Inject it. Startup puberty again.

Bumping for interest I'm only 5'11" I want to be 6'2" or 6'5"

bumping for interest, I'm 22, would this still work?

No its a fucking placebo effect. How are you 22 and still alive? With questions this dumb, I'm surprised you haven't played in traffic, you fucking cocksucking nigger.

>being a manlet isnt that bad bro!
>trust me im 6'2!

go fuck yourself cunt