Should I take student loan money out to get cosmetic surgery?

should I take student loan money out to get cosmetic surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ayeshapi/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no don't be a fucking idiot

No

No you should buy about 10 feet of rope, make a noose, tie the free end to a suitably high, stable object, stand on a chair, place the noose around your neck and tighten it, then kick the chair out from under you.

>should I take student loan money out to get cosmetic surgery?

and emotional children wonder WHY they end up 5 figures in debt right after they get their bachelor of arts degree.

Are you:
a) a woman
b) willing to have sex with fat rich men
c)sure you will be hot afterwards
If all three of those are not applicable, then no.

should I mortgage my house for gambling money?

I am way too fit. If I were to try to kill myself I could overpower myself and survive.

bullshit, if you were really fit you'd be able to overpower yourself from overpowering yourself.

Quien es este muchas gracias

I do overpower myself overpowering myself, but it becomes a life or death situation. I think my body gets fueled by adrenaline and I re-overcome myself again and survive.

instagram.com/ayeshapi/?hl=en

>Fight or Flight response
>Choose flight
>Escape from life

I'm way too fit to catch myself if I chose flight.

Gracias papi

>should I ... get cosmetic surgery

no

Name one person who's had cosmetic surgery and actually looked better? (excluding burn victims and boob jobs)

Stop trying to convert me t h i c c fags, n-not going to work.

De nada, muchaco. Aunque, si pensaste esta demonia de semen es latina, tal vez debes mirar a la gente que goberná España antes de la reconquista.

look at 80% of people in hollywood. lol.

Anyone with loose skin.

yes

Lol yes

Loose skin, gynecomastia, underbite, overbite, leg lengthening, deviated septums, jaw/mandible enlargement, etc.

Pretty much everyone that gets cosmetic surgery looks better.