Ah good evening nattycuck

ah good evening nattycuck.

How goes the gains? How's that 205lb bench you've been working on for ages now?

How's that pathetic physique looking?

>insecure roidlet making a thread showcasing his insecurity in the form of "look at me I'm better than you"

Here's the one (You) you'll get from me. Enjoy it, cherish it. It won't fix your face, make you tall or win you your oneitis, but you deserve it buddy.

>natty cucks are this buttblasted about being too cowardly to make it

>Bald by 30.
>Heart condition by 50.
No thanks.

1) I'm already 6'1, just the right height to fuck your crush if I chose to
2) my face is handsome that's why I started roiding in the first place. So my body could match my face
3) I already have the gf I wanted. And I had her before I ever lifted at all.

>making things up to cope with being a nattycuck

Your kind never seems to struggle to crack me up.

I was benching 205 in my first month in the gym. Its like you weren't even morbidly obese as a child KEK

I lied about the not giving you anymore (You)'s thing but here it goes.

1. I'm 6'2" the right height to fuck your gf if I wanted.
2. I'm natural because I already have a handsome face. I look big to non lifters and most other lifters too at 215lbs ~15% bf.
3. I have the girl of my dreams as my fiance and I met her before I ever started lifting.

Checkmate roidlet.

Okay? What is that suppose to prove exactly

That you living a "superior life" through injecting Jamal's bathtub hormones into your body and messing up your endocrine system is short sighted and fruitless. You have two options now, hate the way you look in 30 years, or die in 30 years and leave a huge coffin.

LOL, fag

>This is what retarded nattycucks actually believe

>unironcally confirming what I just said

>taking the bait

I can't tell what's bait anymore and what's actually just retards.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, friend.

Natties btfo

>205 bench
Too close to home senpai

I actually just hit a 205 bench for 5today

Why do people do steroids? Is it to look good for 3 years, then look like shit, then die early?

Because you make gains 4x as fast. If you think doing a few test cycles to reach your goal body quicker is going to take 30 years off your life youre fucking retarded.

> steroids shorten your lifespan
This meme is tired

Lel same here

M physique is fine, thanks. How's the hole in your wallet, the reliance on drugs to keep your e2 from being fucked and the fact that if your PCT is damaged you're fucked?

nah I'm good breh, you could literally take steroids and not work out and you'll look good and it takes out most of the fun. plus I don't wanna ruin my future test levels, get moobs, and go through 5 divorces like every other roidmonkey. I know in 10 years from now I'll be bored of working out and just wanna live a normal life without being reliant on supplemental testosterone.

>roidhead
> being taken seriously outside of the gym in the real world
choose one

That's funny because I had a roidhead a month ago tried convincing me that some bland creatine monohydrate is a "steroid" and not "natty."

I know you guys want to justify that and make yourselves feel better. Creatine is non-synthetic.

Those are clueless natties not nowing how to bulk and program. How does it that there are natty lifters out there outlifting ehanced lifters LOL? I'd be embarrased as a enhanced lifter if a natty lifter (lifts more than me).

ITT: degenerates trying to convince themselves that they are okay with their juice. Listen fags you are frowned upon by everybody as a cheater, except for other juicers and retarded sluts. Please stop dragging others into your shithole because you regret it.

>Wallet
It's not expensive.

>>roidhead
>> being taken seriously outside of the gym in the real world
>choose one

Why wouldn't you be? Do you think all roiders look like Ronnie Coleman?

How is it cheating? Who's being cheated exactly?

I already have have low libido and sex drive. i'm too scared that roids will break my dick completely to start

Well I don't want to fuck up my endocrine system, and risk those next few inches of height that I have left to grow as the men in my family don't stop growing until they're like 22. I also have no fucking clue as to how to get them.

>How's that 205lb bench you've been working on for ages now

oh fuck you op how in the hell did you know? I've got a 145 1RM OHP though!