I've lost 50 lbs and am now 188 lbs but i've still got a slight double chin and my nipples are really puffy and you can...

I've lost 50 lbs and am now 188 lbs but i've still got a slight double chin and my nipples are really puffy and you can see them through my shirt. How much more weight do I need to lost to make this go away?

I'll be completely honest with you here before someone yells
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

or

GYNO
Y
N
O

They don't go away, however they do become less visible with less fat and more muscle on your upper pecs.

GYNO
Y
N
O

Thats actually kind of interesting. Youre telling me if I basically became like 120 lbs I would still have puffy nipples? I never had puffy nipples before I got depressed fat and gained 110 lbs. Im covered in stretch marks from it which I'm resigned to not be able to get rid of, but the nipples really? That just seems reallu weird.

in cold environment your nipples will always be hard and small

they do go away at lower body fat unless you have gyno, but it's different for other people. for me if I'm above 10%bf I get them

That's probably it then. I'm not sure what percent body fat I'm at, but its sure isnt what it was at. Used to be 236 lbs at 5'11.

they dont go away unfortunately. gynecomastia sucks. gotta get surgery.

>6' 240

time to kill myself then

you look about 30%ish.
how rapid was your weight loss? if too fast, you probably didn't put on a whole lot of muscle if any in the process

It's not about losing weight. The more weight you lose the more they will become visible actually. I had puffy nips, but it's hardly even visible anymore since i started doing a lot of lower chest work. It's more visible on my left since it's my weaker side, but it's almost completely unrecognisable on my right chest.

Lifting is your only option here desu.

Kek. Just count calories. Then you'll be lightweight bb

It was slow and gradual. About 2 lbs a week or less. Ive been counting calories since July and not counting on weekends.

Dunno man, if I lift my arms my nipples arent puffy anymore so I think its just that I need to lose more weight.

Get rid of your fat tits with yohimbine. Helps with the mantits unless you actually have legit gyno. protip: 90% of people with "puffy nipples" do not actually have gyno.

get your nipples cold and hard, by rubbing them or maybe putting some cold metal on them til theyre as hard and small as they get

then get yourself a roll of 3M medical tape, any color is fine, white or beige, and put a rectangle of it over each nipple. keeps it hard all day

i do this every morning before work or anytime i go out really, works like a charm, just gotta take it off in the bathroom if youre ever gonna fuck someone

I always take about 20mg yohimbine HCl with ec stack while fasted and do normal lifting. Is this bad? Heart feels like it's going to explode for about 15 min before it settles down. I'm used to it now so I just keep rolling with it. Down from 248 to 205 at 5'10

No joke I'm married and my wife sucks on my puffy nips during sex so I don't WILDLY mind having them, but I was just curious so I made the thread.

How do you feel when taking an ECAY stack?
My neck gets super stiff.

Yikes.

Just feels like my heart rate is jacked up. Have to catch my breath between sets and settle. I usually pop 1 bronkaid, 200mg caffeine and 20mg yohimbine about 20 min before I lift and it all hits at once.

Obviously you should do both. Puffy nips never go away, they'll be visible when you're standing relaxed.

That is unless you have a developed chest under dem nips.

how tall are you?

Also, I'm too lazy to read and see if this was asked and answered previously.

do you really do this?

Looks like gyno user. I'm 195 @ 5'8 with half pecs half loose skin sagging chest and mine still look like pecs with a shirt on.

If I'm like 15 lbs heavier than you and I don't have puffy nips it's most likely gyno.

I'm 155 and mine are still visible
Cut down from near 200

>keeps it hard all day
How? I've got medical tape on my nips right now and my nips are soft. Am I supposed to make the tape pull the nipples? Right now it's just med tape laying on top.

then you got real gyno

How? How does medical tape make nipples hard? I'm fat btw.

doesnt make them hard, just keeps them hard. when placed over a hard nipple properly, it doesnt allow the skin to untighten and get loose and puffy

this doesnt magically turn your manboobs into pecs

ur still heavy af for someone at 5'8

Oh yeah no doubt. Thats what i meant. If im fatter than he is and mine doesnt even look as bad as his then there a good chance he has gyno. Cuz im way heavier and i dont have the puffy nips titties look.

Yeah, but just because you're heavier than him doesn't mean you have the same body composition, genetics, or LBM.

You're pretty heavy for 5'8 but some dudes carry their weight a lot better than others. I'm gonna assume you're stocky as fuck and which is why you can claim to be fat but still have pecs with a shirt on.

That doesn't necessarily mean op has gyno. Unless you're on gear, 196 is pretty heavy for 5'8 though. You're like 30 lbs overweight, I'm surprised you don't have titties desu.

Don't worry. If you don't feel a lump under your nips it's not gyno. You were just fat and you have an underdeveloped chest to boot.

you're still fat that's why.

lose more weight.

I've been saving up for the surgery for this for a while now. It sucks putting so much effort into being in exceptional shape to still have such an off putting physical feature. Only to have to drop 5 grand to get it fixed.