Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Planet Fitness is the ultimate SJW safe space youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4

Based Karl Hoot showing Planet Fitness-ski that their Lunk Alarm is for fagskis

Too sweet me

I knew it was real but never imagined it would be so loud

For a place free of judgment they sure judge

So does the desk person trigger it? And what the fuck actually happens? Do you get a stern lecturing?

One of these days somebody will drop a weight on their foot and sue.

hoot good brother

Is it automatically triggered by noise, or does the receptionist trigger it?

I think someone at the desk triggers it and if you don't stop they'll find you and ask you to leave.

one of the receptionists trigger it when they hear grunting or weights being dropped

Based Karl working the planet fitness marks into a shoot

>one of the receptionists trigger it when they hear grunting
the weight dropping I get, but how the fuck do push yourself without grunting?

w8
wat
they couldn't possibly
how is this even
THE LAND OF FREEDOM BBY

>the weight dropping I get, but how the fuck do push yourself without grunting?
grow up

>wasting precious abdominal tightness by letting air out
just valsalva harder bro

Someone should just sue Planet Fitness
Say you have a heart condition and the alarm is making you panic, or claim that you have a phobia or sirens and it made you drop the barbell on you, risking your life.
Make these worthless maggots pay, become a millionaire.

*of sirens
Sirens made me irrationally panicky for a long time, if I lived in the US I'd do whatever I can to hurt them where it hurts

>planet fitness
>barbell

>acting like retard to trigger it
>being butthurt

What happens when you ignore it? I normally don't moan but i would go there and moan the whole time just to piss the dyels and fatties off by ignoring their safe space

I thought it was a meme for ages too, it's so absurd. I still kinda hope it's at least tongue in cheek.

How do I get Kenny Omega mode Veeky Forums?

Drink Kota Ibushi's semen.

sure

Definitely real and I'm pretty it's triggered by noise.
Gymbro and I went to one last year and there was a fat girl trying to grab a preloaded bar, accidentally dropped it and the alarm went off.
Felt bad for her cause it embarrassed her enough that she walked away from the weight area.
Damn thing is loud too, like it should be treated as a damn hazard.
Also, I don't know if every PF is designed this way but the cardio theater was facing the weight area which was the only spot where they had a lunk alarm. Something about that setup made it seem as though it were on display for people to mire or judge, despite this being a supposed safe space, I bet it must be especially awkward for beginners like that girl, maybe that's the intention?
I don't know man, shit was fucked, never want to go to a PF again.

Wtf is this?

it's kota ibushi shaking some dudes hand

I'll too sweet ya, good brother

Reminder that Planet Fitness is a private company and as such they can do what they want.

Here's a crazy idea. Don't go to PF and don't give them attention.

Planet Fitness is great value with superb facilities. I'm sorry you had that experience. Hope to see you there again - don't forget the free pizza!

makes me want to workout there just so I can provoke as many people as possible

Holy shit it's so loud, and why did they think making it sound like an air raid siren was a good idea? Guys dropping weights and unecessarily grunting is annoying, but a fucking air raid siren in the middle of a workout is a hell of a lot more obnoxious and jarring.