I drink these every night 7 days a week. But also workout 5 days a week, am I going to make it?

I drink these every night 7 days a week. But also workout 5 days a week, am I going to make it?

Yes, don't worry, you're going to make it to an early grave just fine senpai.

No. I'm an alcohol and I look like a holocaust survivor.

If you wanna be a drunk piece of shit then you're better off doing lots of cardio and staying relatively light. Lifting and drinking will get you absolutely nowhere.

take the boozey pill and become the drunkard you were born to be

I eat decent though, im not a non eating alki, I drink these before bed, after the gym and my meals.

Thats 64 ounces of alcohol 7 days a week, friendo.

It doesn't matter how perfect your diet is or what you're lifting, booze fucking kills gains like no other. You're severely underestimating just how much you're drinking and just how much alcohol fucks with testosterone and protein synthesis.

Im not looking to compete or get paid for my body, just want to lift heavy shit and I enjoy going to the gym

6.9% and 8.1% beers?! Mate, that's no good. If it were standard strength I'd forgive you.

>just want to lift heavy shit and I enjoy going to the gym

Then why did you ask if you were going to make it? Go into the gym and diddly up 500 pounds and wreck your back like every other ego lifting sperg. Throw in some dbol too so you can wreck your liver in 10 years time.

Not dbol but was thinking ostarine since its not liver toxic.

You're severely restricting your ability to lift heavy shit.

That's like three units a day, depending on how tall you are that is not too bad.

I've been drinking two glasses of whiskey a night for years and it doesn't hurt my gains. Even if it did, it's so slightly it's not giving up the enjoyment of having a drink a night.

this fucking guy

Fuck em op

Tons of the firefighters I work with drink all day and throw heavy weights

I'm really drunk right now. I just want to get back to being Veeky Forums so bad. I haven't worked out since high school and now I'm 21. I browsed this board religiously my junior and senior year and I just want to get back into it. I used to get enraged if I missed a day and now I don't work out at all. I've been thinking about buying a bike to help get myself more into it. But now I'm just a fucking lazy weeb with a shitty job. Lifting made me happy. I want to be happy!

REEEEEEEE I NEED A GF NOW

No lol

I rarely drink anymore, but when I was younger I did quite a lot. Also had a shit diet and somehow always looked pretty damn good. You should try to scale the drinking back though. Everyday is ridiculous.You won't like the place you find yourself in if you continue to self medicate everyday. It's pretty pathetic, hombre.

>mfw I know I'm headed downhill but can't self medicate with weed or cigs anymore because I'm looking for a job

Ive been drinking like this for 3 years now honestly. I dont miss work or miss the gym and it causes me no problems legally or messing with relationships

Lifting with alcohol in my system just doesn't feel right to me.

So basically you made a thread asking advice, but you've already decided what you're going to do beforehand. Don't worry, no one is taking baby's bottle.

Im on a weird schedule, i usually work 3-11, I have 4 days off a week. so when I lift I work way after the drink is out of my system.

Gotcha. I've had some legit hangover sessions and I usually regret them. In my mind I can just imagine the alcohol attacking the tears in my muscle. Its all mental I guess. Doesn't help that I get hangovers from hell and it usually takes me more than a morning to recover.

I usually wake up drink a lot of water, take some dmaa and then hit the gym

whos that?

lil Jimmy Norton. Comedian.

thought he looked familiar

bump

I fee like I know you...hmmm....

do you?

>steel reserve
>Milwaukee s best
I remember working at a gas station and the only peolple that would buy these beers were homeless old men

can't go wrong with beast ice

esp now that they raised the alcohol content

In the end, none of us make it.

might as well enjoy yourself, OP

how do i become a firefighter

thanks bro

Lel falling for the alchaholic jew.

Dude at least switch to liquor if you can't control your shitty habit. Gin or Vodka will get you drunker for fewer calories, cheaper per drink too if you stick with bottom shelf.

Oh look another dumbshit alcoholic who thinks he can lift away the substance addiction.

NO, YOU DUMB FUCK, YOU CAN'T BE A GODDAMNED ALCOHOLIC AND GET FIT AT THE SAME TIME.

Go get into a goddamned 12-step program already.