Sexual Fitness & Health

Fetish Edition:

So I think I just developed a new sex fetish. I got with a girl who choked me while on top, then when we got into mish, she asked me to choke her, hard. She asked me to do it with both hands at one point.

Fuck it felt good... now I can't stop thinking about being choked by her and choking her.

Anyone have any sex fetishes?

i choked the shit out of my wife when i fucked her in the ass last night.

are you the wife of your relationship?

i don't know, i never experienced being choked like that before, and it felt fucking good.

i loved choking her too, especially when she kept asking me to go harder...i'd be sucking on her titty while choking her

Best feeling choking my gf, you should also add in a slap here and there to her face. I started out gentle like little love taps to test the water then did a full force slap. She loved it too.

Also my gf has a fetishism for my cum and loves it being inside her, so yeah I've already filled her up 3 times today

i slapped her ass but i don't think she liked it that much to be honest. i wanted to slap her face, i think she'd be into it, but i didn't want to push it...maybe i'll try next time

35 years a virgin. Can one literally go insane without sex? Is it something I should work on correcting?

Yeah just start gentle, also go doggy then rip her head back with your hand around her throat and with your other hand hold her arms behind her back so that you're holding her up by her neck

Yes, I fuck everyday day for the last 3yrs.

>girls are easy to find to be fwb
>or just get a gf and make her your bitch

>Also my gf has a fetishism for my cum and loves it being inside her, so yeah I've already filled her up 3 times today

Mine too. Whenever we get into a tiff I always start fucking her with condoms on, pisses her right off. Then again, my wife's batshit, so I should probably stop nutting in her.

my fetish is missionary position with lots of eye contact, for the sole purpose of procreation

>tfw no wife to do this with

Nah M8, you gotta fuck her raw for a while then just straight stop fucking her.

Drives mine wild, she'll do anything to try to get me to cum.

And lol same, I prob should but just feels too good

>tfw face to face, eye to eye, breathing into each others mouth while fucking

Mine called the cops on me before for not fucking her. Srs.

Nah M8 she's too crazy, but they are always the most fun

Mine is to cum inside my gf, it's pretty basic and simple, but just the thought of cumming inside my girl and filling her with my cum makes me go crazy, I also imagine I'm impregnating her even though she's on the pill. Maybe I should stop taunting the devil lol

I do it everyday, most times more than once a day. Been going on 3yrs now with no pregnancy scares.

So take it as you will but I'm not going to slow down

The other thread is still up

Gotta deal with it until I get my citizenship, such is the life of a Canadian.

At least the sex is good and she's hot...

ey Veeky Forums

u ever been snowballed?

Guess you could try to break her

I broke my girls crazy down, only issue now is that she is super attached to me and a little clingy. Saying stuff like I'll put your happiness above mine ect, but desu it's better than before when she'd have shitty tantrums ect.

>be me
>together with my grill for 1yr
>she lets me do it raw as she decides to finally get on the pill
>1 week into cumming into her
>she's preggers a few weeks later
>tfw your sperm is too strong
pic related

I tied everything, even tried getting her on anxiety meds because every time it's a week before her period a huge fight breaks out like clockwork that lasts 7 days. She opted out because I was trying to "keep her drugged up". Well no shit, she's fucking insane, I'm pretty sure she's borderline. Literally all the hot chick problems you can think of. She's a camgirl too, one time she broke down and cried for two days straight because not enough people were fapping to her in her room.

>1 week into cumming into her
That's your problem.
I've been fucking girls only raw for 10 years and always pulled out. Not a single problem with that

B E T A
B U C K S
L O C K D O W N

>she lets me do it raw as she decides to finally get on the pill

translation:
tyrone and jamal hit that shit raw the week before and didn't have the common courtesy not to bust in her. she tries to wipe up tracks by letting you bust in just in case, cause you never know.

tfw she got knocked up and you fell for it because she let you nut in her once.

She trapped you bro. My ex used to MAKE me cum in either her puss or her mouth for maybe 6 months before we broke up and she never got pregnant

What's are her initials?

Fuck I feel for you man, just keep getting bigger

But the baby looks like me. And I secretly got him DNA tested because I'm an autistic cuck

I hear that's a crime in Germany now (getting your kid tested).

Well, at least the kid is yours, but so is the child support after she splits.

You need to wait like a few weeks after she starts in pill before you start nutting in her. Some times its a full month before you can without getting her preggers