Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw I don't know your feel

The russo-american alliance will happen, whether you like it or not cucks

image is b8

>pump for trump

Not even that attractive.
Nice try Azhikelyamov. Please proceed to the nearest exit and collect your rubles check. But actually this is Russia and we don't have to pay you. And if you complain you go to prison.

>manlet

Go back to /pol/ you sad cunt.

>legs crippled
>only 22
I know it's not impossible, but doing workouts all from a sitting position is taxing.

But why? The Russians don't even have anything we want or need. Their culture is depressing as all hell, and their hockey players can barely compete with Europe, let alone NA.

Sino-American Pact when?

what do the chinese have that we need besides deep fried dog dicks?

I got my Donald pump on swole

your weak ass memes lost you the election

By my standard every time you make it to the gym you are stronger than I am, and I lift the 6x a week.

Keep going user, you're gonna make it

>swole
Loses the popular vote by 3 mil and can't even lift. Sad.

ill try for you user, I promise

>wide hips
>narrow shoulders

>loses popular vote
>still wins

Trump is Mecha Alpha.

>being an unpopular bitch who loses the vote and wins on a technicality is alpha
As alpha as year 2000 Bush.

he won the popular vote of actual Americans
I don't care who more ILLEGAL immigrants voted for, you have to go back

Extra beef on the burrito, I'm bulking. Make it snappy!

bush was a retarded (illuminati?) cokehead but he actually was alpha

obsessing over what strangers think of you is not alpha, sempai

trump obsesses over what strangers think of him ... his vanity is titanic

Bush was p alpha. still hated him though. fake ass cowboy

What a pathetic faggot you are, OP

>swallowing right-wing propaganda in the form of condensed semen
He lost the popular vote among actual Americans. Illegals cannot vote.
snopes.com/three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

I'd draw a distinction between valuing your own beauty, like all of us here, and bending over like a homo to cater to other people's wishes
Trump doesn't give a fuck, he's his own man and says whatever he wants, and he's hilarious, an example for all of us

>doesn't give a fuck
Yes he does. He is obsessed with what other people think him which is why he literally cannot sleep and Twitter attacks people at 3AM like a little triggered bitch. Also he's still mad at the guy who pointed out how small his fingers are. kek.

>the president controls unemployment

The fuck is going on, matey boy? This is Veeky Forums GODDAMMIT. We don't need 4 scoops of salt from /pol/ here.

Nobody said the president controls unemployment. The point is some Trump supporters are allergic to facts and often live in an alternative reality.

>illegals can't vote
I guess you missed project veritas, slowpoke
I'll allow you some time to catch up

>Believing snopes
come on, it's 2017!

old people don't sleep that much
Trump's tweets are hilarious and they send buttflustering triggerwaves all around the world
you are projecting

why would /pol be salty? ...they won lol

I live in the reality where Trump won

>project veritas
You mean that propaganda video made by a guy with a criminal record who was literally convicted for fake news before?
>Believing snopes
Yeah. Stupid fact checkers. I only believe Infowars, Breirtbart, and muh bible.
They're hilarious in the way Jersery Shore is, sure. Doesn't change that he's a thin-skinned easily triggered snowflake.

suck pimply dicks for 8 years you assraging skeleton
YOU LOST AHAHAHAHAHA

12 days.

>MUH PROPAGANDAS!!
why was Scott Foval immediately fired?
>MUH ALEX JONEZ

Jersey shore WAS funny
you sound pretty gay, maybe we should send Mike Pence to give you some electro shock therapy

>only slightly above average jaw
>norwood 1
>6'2" or 6'3"
>6.2 inch dick
>shitty teeth
>blonde hair
>small lips
>no hunter eyes(bad eye shape)
>no facial hair
>don't lift
>6" wrists
>bad oral posture
>bad posture
>no flawless skin
>in college so no income

James O'Keefe was convicted for entering a Federal Building under false pretences, I don't think that means what you think it means

You live in the reality where the best Republicans had to put forward after 8 years of a black man in office is crooked tax dodging manchild who lost the popular by 3 million and needed the system to eek out a "win".
I didn't lose. I love Trump. I wanted him to win. Democrats picked up seats in both the Senate and the House, and Republicans got a symbolic presidency win (that involved their candidate losing the vote by 3 million) that only hurts their image. Trump is the most unpopular incoming president in over 100 years. When Democrats take office in 2020 Republicans will likely never win again thanks to this, and will have to split into smaller factions.

>losing was part of the plan!
uh huh

stop samefagging trumplet

>changing the subject because you got BTFO by fact checkers
Nice try.
>you sound pretty gay, maybe we should send Mike Pence to give you some electro shock therapy
This is funny coming from a cuck defending an easily offended special snowflake bitch like Trump.

>crooked tax dodging manchild
>I love trump

Brace yourself for 8 years of PAIN

>that image
BTFO
T
F
O

>Criminal record

The charge was "entering federal premises on false pretenses" and he caught the charge when he did one of his undercover vids.

His "criminal record" and the fact that he kept up his work after getting it speaks to his deep commitment to journalistic integrity and getting the truth out. You're literally citing proof of his good character as evidence against him, in the hope that nobody you're arguing with will actually know the details of what you're talking about.

You're a dishonest shithead like every other bleeding-heart Blue, and that's exactly why the overwhelming majority of American communities roundly rejected the Democratic party and elected Donald J. Trump to the office of the President and put Republicans in charge of both houses of Congress.

Deal with it, faggot.

remember how shitty things got in the 8 years GW was president and Veeky Forums was majority liberal and always shit on him? when obama was elected and Veeky Forums became majority cuckservative and shit on him? i wonder what's going to happen in the next 4 years

you didn't check any facts, You lied about James O'Keefe
lurkers are googling this, I assure you, your retardation is not going unnoticed
I'd bet money you believe in muh Russian hax0rz as well

I am savouring the delicious despair of the ass ravaged left wing! How does it feel? 8 years starts in 12 days sweetie ;) xo

well, It's gonna start with a wall, and next, Mexico is going to pay for it

>Comparison of the raw video with the released one revealed editing that was characterized as "selective" and "deceptive" by Michael Gerson, opinion writer in the Washington Post, who wrote, "O'Keefe did not merely leave a false impression; he manufactured an elaborate, alluring lie."[79] Time Magazine wrote that the video "transposed remarks from a different part of the meeting", was "manipulative" and "a partisan hit-job."

>yfw conservatives are so braindead that they reject actual fact checkers in favor of convicted criminals with histories of fake news for their information