>lanklet, 6'4"
>narrow shoulders
>large head
>long, narrow nose
>chinlet
>average penis
>pale
>dark circles under eyes

I'm still hoping acne will go away with age and that lifting will broaden my shoulders.

How did you get fucked over by genetics, Veeky Forums?

Also, what are the pros and cons of test supplements?

>5'11" manlet
>6.5" dicklet

>currycel

If I were you I'd look into some simple face cleaners if acne is an issue. If your that concerned you can always see a dermatologist and get a prescription but keep in mind the reaction/alleged res your body could have.

I'm terms of suppliments anything good that will actually help you make gains is a little expensive. I'd suggest buying in bulk though if you want to go that route. Rivalus clean mass gainer works best and if you buy 10lb bags on amazon you should be good for a while.

Best of luck to you sir

I'm pretty gifted in everything except for my ugly ass face and the lower back patch of hair thats fucking disgusting

>acne
Spotted underage. I was full acne from like 15 to 20. Now I am 25 and almost no acne. Just wait and grow up.
>lanklet
That is good thing?
>narrow shoulders
Maybe start lifting.
>large head
Thouse thinking gains.
>nose
Stop being so unsecure.
>penis
>pale
Check your priviledge. Being tall white with penis means you can get gf :-D
>dark circles
Try sleeping, washing face and being healthy. It will go away.

You will make it.

I'm 22 and I still get acne.

>everyone is exactly like me!
nah

>being given the gift of life
>complain about being ugly
i don't even feel bad for you.

Maybe you have too much hormones, imagine all the gains.

Or you could go to doctor to see what is unusual with you.

>acne
Are we talking about 99 big pimps all over your face + body or what level? Post example picture. Acne is a broad term.

I remember my mum forcing me to try so many things on it, nothing helped at all. And the doc's advise was
>lol dude just clean your face every hour
>lol just get older
The best part was I couldn't give a fuck, but my mom was freaking out whener she saw me.

>life is a gift

>have a PE
>receeding hair line, but not too terrible so far
>6'5 but an ectomorh and an incredibly hard gainer so putting on any muscle at all is a superhuman task
>beta personality

>clear skin
>6'
>averege head
>big but not long nose
>got told a few times that my cheek bones are visible
>6.7 inch dick
>half tan

I think im fine, i have been lifting for 5 months and I gained 5kg without any supplements.

>gift
Gift implies something you actually wanted to have.

>5'7"

>mfw Gandy and that incel are unironically considered the same species
Further proof that science is fake bullshit for retarded cucks and just as ideologically driven as women's studies

>acne
get benzoyl peroxide and if this doesn't fix it get a doctor to prescribe something
>6'4"
this is the perfect height to be why the fuck are you upset about it?
>narrow shoulders
lift, maybe /fraud/ if they're completely fucked
>large head
not a bad thing, drop bodyfat to ~8-12% and you should have prominent facial bones which is a very good thing
>long, narrow nose
rhinoplasty
>chinlet
genioplasty
>average penis
bathmate
>pale
tan and in the meantime take 30mcg of beta carotene a day for a month then take 15mcg every other day afterwards
>dark circles under eyes
sleep more, drink more water, see if you have lateral orbital rim retrusion and if so get surgery to fix it

>6'4" and white
>bad genetics

what a retarded tweet, thats a huge difference in bone mass, just look at the chin.

also weird that they'd even photoshop the "chad" comparison, which is already an insanely attractive male model. shows you how completly delusional some people are about beauty standards.

not even male models are enough to compare yourself to, gotta go one step further and even photoshop them lolol. no wonder so many young men nowadays are completly deperessed about their looks.

>Acne
>Pale
>Circles under eyes

These things are all your own fault.

Narrow shoulders can be helped with lifting.

this
just be tall and white theory is more legit than gravitational theory

>5'6"
>bad acne on face and shoulders
>barely any beard

I'm 22 and I look like 15
don't complain

>swollen lymphnodes
>chunky cheeks despite low BF
>dark eyes
>insomniac(probably the cause of the others)

That's about it Apparently I'm fairly Chadly
Curious question though.

How do I figure out what my genetic "gifts" are?

trip on fgt

>small testicles natty
>receding hairline
>not genetics but nose broke as kid and now shards of cartridge are sticking out in random places making it look bumpy af + it's huge lol like inches wide

yeah whine about your narrow nose d00d

>acne
no more, probably because I cleaned up my diet and started exercising regularly (including cardio)
>lanklet, 6'4"
manlet, 5'7
>narrow shoulders
average shoulders here
>large head
Made up for by my massive body
>long, narrow nose
wide, thick stub nose
>chinlet
yes
>average penis
6" or so
>pale
This. Only way I get a slight tan is tanning daily for weeks, and if I stop, it's gone with a week.
>dark circles under eyes
this as well. Probably could help to spend less time in front of screens. I sleep 9 hours every night and drink 2-3 liters of water.

>don't have klinefelters
>still have klinefelter hips

I want to kill myself daily because of this stupid shit

>hard gainer

literally a meme

>5'6
>very skinny, smallest wrists I ever saw
>bad curly hair
>eyes asymmetrical and negative canthal tilt

i don't bother anymore, fate was sealed

There's actually this weird looking, weak old fuck who isn't rich on efukt who was fucking and dating a young Russian cutie

Coincidentally I'm 5'6" too and my wrist are smaller than my 5'1" sister's
At least my hair is good I guess?

This. Honestly all the chads I know (including my douchebag cousin and my best friend) are tall.

My cousin is a soon to be Chad, being 75kg and 6 foot at 16, keep trying to encourage him to lift. His grades have always been good.

Well, tall is enough imo, not necessarily white.

Source: me stealing all the women on the club dance floor while all these white lanklets were dancing alone.

the worst trait is definitely the eyes. Makes me look sad and goofy 24/7.

Seriously, i probably will be alone forever because of this shit

I think that's just the before and after of corrective jaw surgery. It makes you look a lot better.
I'm getting it done to fix my underbite. Wearing braces at 23 sucks but the difference is so huge I'm hoping it'll be worth it.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of acne scars?
It doesn't look so bad in the mirror but then i saw some pics my firend took and it looks surprisingly horrid

not him, my face is fairly clean but every week I get at least 2 zits somewhere on my face and it´s really annoying, I wouldnt call it acne but it appears all the time. What could it be?

>deadfish eyes
maybe you'll get a harem if you jump down one dimension

5'7, enough said. Roman genes fucked me up. This is the average height here so not much I can do. Atleast I have a 9/10 face. R...right?

It's two morphs of Chico

Also, they've shopped the eyes and eyebrows