At what age are you planning on reaching your peak form?

At what age are you planning on reaching your peak form?

I'd say guys tend to max out at around age 28 and it's all downhill after that.

Is that photoshopped?

first post best post

Off cycle?

genetically?
Peak of brain development. That is why it's the cut off age for the Field's medal in math.

26 turning 27 soon, aiming for 28 to be my peak then ride it out for as long as possible. Apparently 23 is the peak for guys tho, so if I can peak at 28, I'd be doing well.

>that fucking pic
it's evolving

Also why 28? Is this bait? Look at all the top 6 people in from Mr Olympia.

This image is not photoshopped

genetic max lad

Nah, gonna roid+grow a beard once i have kids (late 20s/early 30s) and become bearmode dad that lifts heavy and dgaf about aesthetics.

Yeah, someone made her eyes red.

22yo who just started working out here. I figure I'll be satisfied once my noob gains wear off.

whenever i get married. i.e. mid 30s to mid 40s.

if i start losing gains i'll go to the doc for some testosterone replacement therapy.

one way or another i'll get there

I'm 38 and I'm now in the best shape of my life. Gf gives me mires all the fuck long. So when you "peak" is entirely up to you. I don't even bench my body weight yet so I still have realistic goals to achieve.

Just because you wasted your genetically superior twenties on shitty cartoons, vidya, autism, and smoking pot doesn't mean you can't change yourself later. Just don't put off change, saying "oh I'll start tomorrow".

If I ever lift at worlds it will likely be when I am around 30.

>there is hope after all

cope, life ends at 25

it's so subtle you can't tell

Get out of here Zyzz ghost.

Anyone have the shopped one?

>can't even bench my bodyweight
>gf mires me

Of course your GF mires you idiot, your gf always pumps your ego, so you like her and don't go chasing after other girls.

Shit. The fucking idiots that give advice here. This is your FIRST girlfriend, right?

If you even listen to shit that your fucking girlfriend tells you, oh my god, kys lol.

>38
>Gf give me mires

Your fucking girlfriend is probably in her 30's too, and was used and abused by dick through all her teens and twenties. She probably feels lucky that any man pays her any attention anymore, and my man I mean cuck, cause that's what it takes to stick your dick in something that Chad passed off to Tyrone.

When I start getting grey hair man.
I keep going back and forth between summer as a twink and winter as a hisute turbomanlet.
When I can no longer pull off twinkmode, I'll get big untli I can leave a perfect corpse behind.
And then I'll kill myself before time can catch up, and also to be able to choose the circumstances of my death.

so far im in health mode so i can live long enough for future medical breakthroughs to make me immortal
then ill start going for my ultimate peak

I actually feel kinda bad for writing this now. Keed doing you bro. Sorry.

Hah