Hey Veeky Forums, Nick here again...

Hey Veeky Forums, Nick here again. I didnt get too much help in PLG so i thought why not make a thread about me and people in my situation.
Any recommendations or help for me?

Lifts:
65 lb Bench
65 Squat
155 Dead lift Sumo

youtube.com/watch?v=nzvzv5gLW9M

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-AV6AaOCY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI7l6GsEmWM

And frogdoeslifting will help me with anything you suggest.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutrients_calculator.htm
amazon.com/dp/B00686OYGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heres my back. better than the front desu

one more photo of me.

i know you mirin'

>this is real
leave my board and never come back

Is this supposed to be comedy?

No it's real, and I need help

>and I need help
with..?

im super weak and really gross, and nothing is working, ive been running and doing body weight exercises for a year and nothing is working

>gay-ming keyboard
>windows10
leave my board and never come back

League of Legends is not "bodyweight excercises"

>running and doing body weight exercises for a year
huh I wonder why you're not fuckin ripped yet

Running burns calories and works on cardiovascular endurance. Bodyweight exercises burns calories and makes you better at doing bodyweight exercises. That all leads to you remaining small, faggot.

i wouldnt call it a gaming keyboard. its an all purpose cherry mx red switch keyboard, which is great for gaming but also typing. so really its an all purpose comfortable keyboard

how would i know, im literally a dyel. this is the first time of me asking for help on anything

>i posted my epic hilarious videos and made a trip before I did even the basest level research

bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutrients_calculator.htm
amazon.com/dp/B00686OYGQ

okay here is what you do

read the sticky

download a calorie tracking programm and
eat 3k calories every day.

Read the sticky

Do a beginners program (ss,sl.....)

read the sticky

spend the first few months perfecting the form lifting heavy is not that important

read the sticky

get enough sleep

read the sticky

enjoy your noob gains

also dont do cardio as burns calories and this is one of the things you dont want

>post pic on Veeky Forums of some faggot I don't like
>pretend to be him, just to be ironic
>use a name and a trip, to make it more convincing
>ask a bunch of cringy questions
>post a bunch of cringeworthy lift stats
>much lulz to be had
*yawn*

dude i literally posted my face with this thread
here

Yeah well I don't believe you, I think you're a passive aggressive little bitch who can't confront someone you don't like so you shitpost here. Kill yourself.

I have never seen bench or squat for that bad on that light of a weight

Try work on your form, before you push the weight, buddy

Eat big and be consistent

Literally me you fucking tard

Start off with wearing normal underwear, nobody wants to see your fat ass

That's a Corsair K70.

It's a gaming keyboard.

You didn't even get the blue lights.

Read the fucking sticky and use the knowledge you gain.

jesus
imagine being this weak
holy fucking shit
i was a low test skinnyfat beta male when i started lifting and even i could lift almost twice that much

underage banned

play more league of legends and never work out again.

we dont need you spreading your genetics ever.

WOuld be best if you offed yourself before 20 years old.

>65lb bench

I dont feel so bad about my 120lb bench any more.

You are extremely brave posting these pictures on Veeky Forums

Honest advice?
Read the fucking sticky, go buy books on weightlifting and nutrition, hit the gym, and for fucks sake dont you dare ever make thread like this until youve lurked for at least 6 months

Sorry we in /plg/ couldn't help, we're too busy dealing with another trappy-induced shitstorm.

I don't know what you're "situation" is besides being incredibly underfed and completely incapable of controlling your own body. You are almost weak to the point of it being a medical issue.

Get the Starting Strength book. Pirate it if you like. Read it. Understand what it wants you to do with the lifts.

Start with an empty bar. Ideally, you'd have a training bar that weighs less than 45 lbs for squats, but we'll work with what you've got.

I am not meme-ing in the slightest, drink a gallon of milk a day. Eat AT LEAST 3000 calories a day. You DESPERATELY need to gain some fucking weight.

Ideally, stop using a fucking slingshot to bench with. If you can get the empty bar without it, do that.

If "your situation" involves some wasting disease or terrible pituitary disorder or some shit, maybe disregard this advice that is based on an otherwise medically normal individual and go to some doctor that specializes in men that are naturally turning into female Auswitchz survivors

>You are almost weak to the point of it being a medical issue.
this

also the slimgshot youre fucking with literally throws 65lbs off you chest you didnt even lift that

i was benching 2pl8 at 16 im guessing that's your age

SS+GOMAD
>Not even memeing

time-stamp on titis

>You are almost weak to the point of it being a medical issue.

Agreed.

>Pirate it if you like

This.

>I am not meme-ing in the slightest, drink a gallon of milk a day. Eat AT LEAST 3000 calories a day. You DESPERATELY need to gain some fucking weight.

Can't suggest this. He'll get fat as fuck. Maybe a half gallon?

>Ideally, stop using a fucking slingshot to bench with. If you can get the empty bar without it, do that.

If he can't do the bar then he should instead do push ups, probably off his knees, until he gets strong enough for the bar.

He should definitely stop using that rubber body condom though.

Thank you Nick for indirectly killing trappy. We have been trying to do it for months but you bumbled your way to success.

The problem is you're training with manlets.
Manlets are subhuman creatures. They don't have souls. They don't have ambition or empathy.
Most importantly they don't have fully developed brains to make things click
Maybe if you tried makinf some real men as friends to help you might make progress

>Can't suggest this. He'll get fat as fuck. Maybe a half gallon?

First of all, I thought he was prioritizing strength and powerlifting. So being doughy isn't an immediate problem.

Secondly, a male of his age doing full SS while on GOMAD won't make him THAT goddamn fat.

Third, I highly doubt he'll actually fully listen to me, so overstating the need will help his dumb ass do more. A half gallon wouldn't be terrible. That alone is nearly 1000 calories. Needs AT LEAST 2000 more from other food.