Is brown the most aesthetic skin color?

Is brown the most aesthetic skin color?

Should I try to get tanned? I feel like I'm too pale, when it comes to muscles I feel like they look better with light brown skin like on hispanics/north indians/spaniards etc. Even the top Instagram bodybuilders seem to look like they have light brown skin rather than white

a bit of tan is fine, but dont go full negro mode

Oh I know, really dark doesn't look good. I mean something like Zyzz in the picture

Is it also true that V-neck T-shirts only look good on tanned/brown people?

Holy shit he's fucking perfect, who is that?

Welcome new friend

(You)

taking the bait [spoiler]i think it's bait or something of that sort?[/spoiler]

>Going out into the sun ever
>Not using SPF50+ moisturizer if you do
Enjoy your shitty accelerated aged skin and cancer you stupid fuck.
I'll be smashing plenty of bussy with my silky smooth pale skin

I fucking hate the feeling of sunscreen but my paper white skin needs that shit to survive. Fuck why can't I just live in a comfortable tropical paradise

permavirgin

Enjoy your skin cancer

u 'mirin?

If brown were the most aesthetic then brown people wouldn't have so many problems in america.

Thats just because low iq and aggresive crime mindset

I personally find slavs most attractive

Tans highlight your muscles. It's why the Mr. Olympias drench themselves in that orange oil shit.

>We now come to those other relative considerations which depend on each individual trying to eradicate, through the medium of another, his weaknesses, deficiencies, and deviations from the type, in order that they may not be perpetuated in the child that is to be born or develop into absolute abnormities. The weaker a man is in muscular power, the more will he desire a woman who is muscular; and the same thing applies to a woman....Nevertheless, if a big woman choose a big husband, in order, perhaps, to present a better appearance in society, the children, as a rule, suffer for her folly. Again, another very decided consideration is complexion. Blonde people fancy either absolutely dark complexions or brown; but it is rarely the case vice versâ. The reason for it is this: that fair hair and blue eyes are a deviation from the type and almost constitute an abnormality, analogous to white mice, or at any rate white horses. They are not indigenous to any other part of the world but Europe,—not even to the polar regions,—and are obviously of Scandinavian origin. En passant, it is my conviction that a white skin is not natural to man, and that by nature he has either a black or brown skin like our forefathers, the Hindoos, and that the white man was never originally created by nature; and that, therefore, there is no race of white people, much as it is talked about, but every white man is a bleached one. Driven up into the north, where he was a stranger, and where he existed only like an exotic plant, in need of a hothouse in winter, man in the course of centuries became white. The gypsies, an Indian tribe which emigrated only about four centuries ago, show the transition of the Hindoo’s complexion to ours. In love, therefore, nature strives to return to dark hair and brown eyes, because they are the original type; still, a white skin has become second nature, although not to such an extent as to make the dark skin of the Hindoo repellent to us.
What he means?

Like it or not, he's not wrong. Whites are a fairly recent abnormality in the course of evolution.

Pale white is best. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

is brown the most attractive? objectively no.

are brown men the most attractive to you? most likely.

That's Zyzz, everybody in Veeky Forums suck his dick
He used to browse Veeky Forums.
>He die at 22 btw

What book is this from?

Fucking this. Hat and 30spf moisturiser every time, 50 SPF sunscreen when I'm working outdoors. Already got a zyzz complexion though.

I'll be the 50yo man looking 40 banging chicks in their 30s.

GOAT:
>white with a golden or light brown tinge (like that skin super models have)
>alabaster white
Shit:
>any shade of brown that resembles a colour of shit
>pasty white that's actually red or pink and makes you look like a pig

Tan definitely makes muscles easier to see.
Too bad I feel like my skin is burning even with this winter sun at dusk. I can't stand sunlight unless it's filtered by clouds.
Have to wear sunglasses around all day too.

The best is being tanned because it shows that you're healthy

no.

a white man that's bronzed looks great.

Natural olive skin looks great.

Brown skin is shitskin.
black is niggerskin.
yellow is chinkskin.
pale is beta cuck, this isn't 2004 anymore we don't listen to my chemical romance.