/Aus General/

Post your post code

Hows your sunday going, lads?
Its the middle of summer, so I hope youre all looking tanned and shredded right now. If not, why not?

Heat has considerably settled down over the past week. Recently got rid of awful tanline that only went to the edge of my forearms so life is going well lad

Worked from home today, was pretty comfy.

Tanned and shredded? Nope. White and skinnyfat here.

2074 moving to cronulla

What are good cronulla gyms send help pls

Jogged around the bay. What a nice day.

2046 xxx

4670. beachfront.

went for jog in the sand and feel like my ankle is going to fall off

Can a NZ brah gtfih?

recently traveled to thailand and met up with some real good cunt aussie blokes, I reckon us 2 countries get along like 2 peas in a pod ye?

Just on the old parmabulk so not shredded

3777, my excuse is I'm coming off of a permabulk for a bit to get a little less fatass.

rest day, over ate now i gotta
go for a run

You at derrimut 24/7 ?

ausbrahs. whats a good ZMA?
swisse+ is undersosed and biozinc is expensive

2287, Newcastle
Sunday is going well, just saw the new star wars with my girl, now shes making me dinner

Im tanned, but not shredded, I look solid though and am mainly training for strength

Bulk Nutrients, cheap and well dosed.

just moved to brisbane a couple months ago
hate my flat though so gonna look for a high rise in the city, anyone lived in the 4000 or 4006 post code before

Yeah go 4006, emporium is good. City is dead on weekends. Valley and new farm has clubs, cafes and restaurants.

I'm looking for a weightlifting gym and was considering crossfit torian or w/e it's called until I saw the fucking membership fees a minute ago

sign a 12 month contract to use the weightlifting equipment and you pay ONLY $31 PER WEEK

if I go every fucking day that's still more than $4 per session. Who has $1600 to spend on a fucking gym membership?

where

>2601

Going to jump on test e next week and see how it all goes

That's insane, for my gym I pay $10/wk. Includes oly platform and powerlifting stuff. But is only open from 6am to 8pm

Same here bro, how much will you be taking? First time?

Snap fitness morningside

>Ipswich

top kek

will i ever find another Veeky Forumsbro in my tiny town?

Not the user you were replying to.
I did a cycle about year and a half ago and I MISS IT SO MUCH!
I desperately want to jump back on because I felt amazing, but I simply cant justify it to myself

Yeah first time for me, prob be 500mg per week to start with. Have to wait for more stock tho.

Your first cycle too?

Kinda happy that I've finally decided to jump on it but still a little worried that I might get too out of hand lol

What post code are you man?

> powder

Why can't you justify it anymore?

What were you weight /strength losses like after getting off?

> 2216
Are you greek or sandnigger?

does muscle memory kick in after you get off it and help.
or do you lose gains permanently

ayyy im 4005

I live in 4006 and I just go to the Jetts, it's probably the best you're going to get living in the Valley.

Ayyyyy lmao 2308

I'm 4006 Herston, what gym do you pick things up and put them down at?

Me too. What gym do you go to?

6150 who's keen for a sesh?

>Why can't you justify it anymore?
Although I still lift, my goals in life have changed.

Im roughly the same weight, but alot less muscle and more fat.
My max lifts when I was on test/dbol was
240/175/240
Now theyre like 180/140/210

>2308
What gym, bro?

anytime

That's impressive still. Feel like I'd get semi depressed if my lifts dropped that much. But still young so might as well experience the fun of a cycle.

Also, would two vials of test e be enough or should I stock up and buy like 5?

Same
Which one?

>Feel like I'd get semi depressed
I did. But then shortly after I jumped off I really staryed to mature as a person and now I have more goals that arent lifting oriented. If that makes sense.

>would two vials of test e be enough or should I stock up and buy like 5?
Obviously I need more info.
Generally test e is in 10ml bottles with 250mg/ 1ml
If youre taking 500ml per week, that will last you 10 weeks, assuming you dont screw anything up. I did more, but I think stopping at 10 weeks would have been perfect for me

3029 breh

3192 anytime fitness fellas

at the moment, none consistently because of injury, but I've been visiting healthstream kelvin grove a little for a bit of wl

3055 any you Melbcunts train at pic related? Brunswick here.

Ok back and biceps sesh today

Anyone in here done a contiki/topdeck tour of europe?
Really want to do some travelling overseas

Go to anytime. Went to a warehouse party last night, got told I was tan, still pretty skinny tho, at least I get the leanness for free.

Getting into lifting after gaining 30kg in a 4 year time frame. I'm 107kg.

Almost 2 months in and have made some surprisingly fast progress in strength. I used to be lanklet as fuck hoping that by the time the weight comes off I'll look better than I used to.

Nah I go to ASP. It's on the same street as Doherty's, over side of lygon st.

You ever been? If not check it out

24/7
65$ a month
Loads of equipment
Microwaves for your food and cafe in the gym

>2250
Ew Gosford

Why don't you go to cougars? I've trained there before and it's pretty good. Fee's are pretty cheap seeing it includes coaching + programming

2099 lads, sydney northern beaches reppin
>Fuck off, we're full

I would love to, but I live and work in Kelvin Grove and don't have a car

yer brah did a contiki last year around europe, the high energy 23 day one, it all depends on what you want to do aswell. do you want to just go out and get fucked up and root sluts or want to sight see aswell? most contiki tours are very brief with sight seeing...

Yeah it's seedy as fuck Q.Q

Dirty bulk in January. No wukkas.

Ayyy, 6054.

You go to curtin gym? I'm considering joining there but my current gym is

Nah I've never been. It's cheaper than where I go but we have good equipment

Better bodies fitness???

Where my 2120 homies at

I'd stay there forever. I pay $600 a year and I feel like I'm over paying

are you the guy who goes with his brother?

3156 here bromancers.

Just started lifting and making good gains in my home gym but starting to hit the ceiling as I only have about 40kg worth of weights to go on my oly bar, already reaching the 40kg squat doing Greyskull LP and starting super slow as I was an unfit as fuck NEET for years.
Now thinking I need to probably get some confidence about me and join a gym but have no idea where I should go, went to Fitness First Knox a few years ago and it was good for cardio bunnies but tiny free weights area with 1 squat rack, had a steam room, sauna and those rainfall showers which was pretty dope though. Definitely looking for somewhere focused on free weights and weight training.

5118/5000 depending on the time of year ay

no but i live like 5 mins away

2155 not too far

anytime forest hills probably best out your way
its got 4 squat racks and bumper plates for dl.

I was actually thinking of Spartan's Gym Kilsyth or Melbourne Muscle on Bayswater Road. Both seem pretty well catered to the weightlifting crowd and Spartan's looks like it has at least 5 squat racks, plus Sauna/Steam room and classes for $458 / 12 months.

Bit harder to find information on Melbourne Muscle as it only has a Facebook/Instagram but I go past it everyday on the way to work. (I kind of hate gyms that aren't upfront about costs and stuff, but that's my autism about not wanting to talk to people flaring up)

>pic related is Spartans rack area from their website gallery

Never see any SA postcodes in here, states full of cucks and old people.

Tried deadlifting with a different form after a friend gave me some advice and I fucked my back so I haven't been to the gym this year. Gonna go in tomorrow and see how I go. Bulk is going well though, went from 85kg-95kg in 4-5 months and i didn't work out before that so I'm pretty happy with my progress so far. I don't think I'll ever cut though, bulking is perfection.

That looks *very* nice.... the bars took nearly brand new, as well.... which I assume is when this photo was taken.

I'm here in Burgerland... in the "South" and currently -6C degrees.... dry as a bone, tho'.

>lee priest ftw

No doubt it's a bit messier than what's shown here but racks are racks and I doubt they have/are going anywhere besides where they are pictured here, even years later.
The place is within an industrial complex and is actually built within a massive warehouse, it has space for a weights room, boxing area, ladies only gym, old people only gym, sauna/steam room, spin room, big hardwood aerobic classes room, dedicated PT area, kitchen, showers etc. Even has an 'indoor running track' though I imagine you'd be more of a hazard than anything running inside like that. The more I talk about it the more I'm probably going to go with them as it seems like a sweet deal.

Though one of my mates was the one that put the idea in my head about joining a gym, I was just going to keep buying more weights for my home rack, but it'll probably be good to be more social once I feel confident enough in my form and lifts. My mate absolutely refuses to believe anybody can make progress without a PT though and I'm hesitant to join with him, he did PT for about a year and gained a tiny bit of mass, looked like maybe he did casual swimming or something and probably forked out $1,000's worth of dollars. Where as in a month of lifting I'm pretty much where he was, though he is 6'2 and I'm 5'7, but either way I'm firmly adamant that I can achieve leaps and bounds more alone than I ever could with a personal trainer.

You don't need a PT, you have us here.

>plenty of free advice on UTube as well.
>calories in, calories out

Yeah exactly, I hope I didn't sound like I'd be going with a PT because like you said, everything I need is right here and I've never fallen for the PT meme anyway, though I don't doubt there's professional bodybuilder ones out there but I highly doubt they are through the gym and even if so, not at less than $50 per session at least.
A 'free' class is included and 3 more with the Platinum package, I don't know how I'd go about saying 'no thanks I don't need it' because I know the after the first session I'll just be pestered and feel awkward whenever I see that particular PT again throughout the gym after refusing his/her help and I'd rather avoid that completely. I'm such an autist.

I just want to get in, smash the weights, ride some bike or jog and relax in the sauna and head home/work depending on the time I go.

2166, ytb!

Morning. I'm from 2560. Have a membership to Anytime.
Not tanned because family skin cancer history, not shredded because beer.

Trained at a couple mates gyms around Sutherland Shire. One gym overlooked the ocean, it was sick! I had never felt gym envy before that day.
I'm sure you'll find a good gym easy mate.

Pretty good, went for a shoot, worked on my garden and went for a 7k walk.

Not tanned and shredded, pale af no matter what I do and currently losing weight new to the the Veeky Forums life.