Buy ODN. You have nothing to lose

Buy ODN. You have nothing to lose

seriously just buy it. you faggots keep waiting for the pump but if you just bought it yourself right now it'd pump. that's how thin the walls are and how poor on the liquidity is.

shhht
no need to be impatient.

DELETE THIS THREAD!
I ain't done accumulating.

What is this coin?

Encryption platform coin. First products are iOS/Android/PC encrypted messaging apps to be released by end of year.

Market Cap for this is so low... Coin supply too. App concept is promising. This is a solid, modest project.

buy now before it moons or die poor

Buy a masternode now or you will regret forever

Giys. Look how obvious this is. 5 positive posts in a row. Also make u wanna fomo.

Obsidian is a known joke think bigger

There's actually an announcement coming Monday or Tuesday, and then a new roadmap later this week.

>upcoming omg announcement
>upcoming link announcement
>upcoming odn announce
>btc fork's about to be over

im cumming

Seriously though, if you don't buy odn you will forever regret it... this will be huge. This will be the next monero... I mean come on.. how can you miss this?? Don't be one of the wojacks. This is it guys, the golden opportunity we've all been waiting for.. it's the next bitcoin for Christ's sake... buy now or you will regret it forever.. trust me.. dubs

fuck need 1k for my masternode...

This bitch has such a punchable face

ODN isn't a joke, look at the website, product, & road map and come back and tell me this can't do much better than 10 mill market cap.

It's just the victim of a senseless FUD campaign which has been proven false.

please delet this

Every coin goes up with announcements this has more than that it has a product. The ico buyers held and haven't panicked and never let it go below ico price. This is at least 2x buy next month. The fomo will be insane in December. Lesser coins with no product and pure hype have had larger market caps. Remember you dummy you buy when it is low price and low market cap so you get more gains you don't panic buy at ATH.

bump

Not sure why you guys trying to help anons on this board. Let them stay poor. I'm 2 master nodes deep since ico, gonna aim for 1 more before app release and partnership/ODN ventures news release.

4 masternodes here. Getting two stakes a day sometimes. Obsidian will let me retire

how much do you need for ODN masternode? have some spare money I could throw into ODN. Just hate Hitbtc.

is it just me or does she look slightly like a dude there.

It's a fucking downy in a wig user

Have to agree with OP on this one

In the same boat here. I think this is an easy 2x-5x by December.

Yes this is an insane buy. I want to get more but then my portfolio will be ok like 70% ODN

They just burned over 8m coins also. God damn what a time to be alive and buy cheapest fucking ODN

I would feed that downy spoonfuls of my cum

Fuck it I'll buy $2k worth and hodl as soon as my money clears to the exchange.

>Upcoming link announcement

I wish it were so

APOLOGIZE