Do I/could I roid for this?

I'm too impatient and it takes girls like a year to look like they're somewhat fit.
Anavar 2.5 mg? 5?

10mg

I love her physique, I just refuse to pay for her lower body routine. :/

Can males take anavar?
Why? Why not?
Why is it always recommended for women?

That's a fucking stupid question.

She doesnt seem to though

>Can males take anavar?
Yes.
>Why? Why not?
Test is better.
>Why is it always recommended for women?
Test gives them a beard, penis clit bigger than your dick, etc.

No it isn't.
Anavar can be used by men but for all intents and purposes its fairly underwhelming. Women tend to go for anavar due to it's low androgenicity and it seems to be more effective for women.

short: most women don't wanna look like men

Does she even sell one? I saw her talking about doing all the different squats you can plus glute isolations. She does 150kgx5 for diddlylifts too.

Yeah, she sells one.
She doesn't roid, but it took her like 5 years to get her physique.

Anavar gram for gram is about as androgenic as test.
2 reasons make it recommended for women:
>they are pills so no needles
>they come in low doses suitable for women
Tl;dr cos its easier than other roids

>she doesnt roid
Sure bro

>they are pills so no needles

doesn't var and dbol fuck up your liver though?

you're looking at one of the most genetically gifted women on the planet in terms of body fat distribution. You can get all the same muscles and insertions as her but she'll always look a thousand times better in all likelihood unless you're already smoking hot to begin with

your best bet is probably more along the lines of heavy deadlifts, hip thrusts, squats, and general upper body work along with a small calorie surplus

what do you look like right now OP?

Eventually i suppose.
There is this one trick called cycling

I'm pear shaped.
I just need anavar and her lower body routine :(
Maybe light upper body.

Femanons please share your routines if you are aiming for this look.

>trick called cycling

you mean losing gains?

pics?

you probably won't get her physique even doing the same exercises though, everyone's genetics and body fat distribution are different.

In her posts she's talked about doing a shitload of squats, bulgarian split squats, deadlifts, etc. and you can bet she's also probably done some glute targeting as well with things like hip thrusts and cable kickbacks. Why don't you just do that? 2 minutes of instagram stalking told me that's what she does.

Still better than no gains

Anoy day, another phaggot who craves to look feminine to impress his friends at tranny bingo night events.

Why not just buy her program? If you can afford roids and everything that goes with them you can get the program.

I want a routine... not a bunch of exercises.

I know a lot of ig girls do cable isolation exercises, leg press,leg extensions, leg curl, deadlifts but idk how to put it all together

I hate squats

you can't just make one up that makes sense?

A:
5x8 bulgarian split squats
4x10 romanian deadlift
3x15 cable kickback/pendulum glute extension
2x15 hip adduction
2x15 lat pulldown
2x15 incline bench

B:
5x5 deadlift
4x10 step ups
4x10 hip thrust
2x15 hip adduction
2x15 cable row
2x15 incline bench

frequency as high as you want, just make the intensity lower if you go super often
cycle 20 minutes every day you can. Try to increase the weights when possible
stretch, eat at a small surplus

I cbf making anything super detailed but that just gives you an idea

Go ABCxDxx or something like that

You shouldn't talk so confidently about subjects you have absolutely no fucking clue about, it just makes you look like a tremendous retard.

sorry I don't like squats, hip thrust and step ups
What can I replace them with
And I thought rdl is useless?
I like cable kickback and cable pull through

Sorry for needing to be spoonfed, I appreciate the help

t. a retard

>sorry I don't like squats, hip thrust and step ups
Lol, you may not like them but they're among the most effective for getting your lower body to grow. You won't get a good body by being a weak bitch and saying "lol sorry I don't like doing this"

RDLs aren't useless. Those cable exercises are among the most useless.

This is why women are fucking retarded.
>I wanna get this girls body
>I'm a fucking fat cow and don't wanna put in the effort necessary to achieve it tho
>I also don't like weightlifting
>please give me a program to get her body tho okay, thanks !:)

I'm struggling to believe that you know what anavar is and how much you want to dose but you think RDLs are useless and you only like basic bitch instagram exercises

I hated squats, then I started doing them a lot, and then I really liked them. Plus, I didn't even give you squats, I gave you split squats, which are basically lunges with rear leg elevated.

Instead of hip thrusts you can do a glute bridge. Instead of step ups you can do single leg press.

That is a terrible imbalance causing program

Rdls aren't as good as reg deadlifts when it comes to glute and hamstring emg
Also, no squat is good for ass

BAIT

isn't the difference in activation negligible though

she'll probably have some anterior weakness but what were you thinking of

idk what else to put if she 'hates squats'

There's no leg or hip flexion and no vertical pushing movement like a Press

oh, meant to write ohp instead of one of the incline benches, whoops.

I guess you could throw in hanging leg raises for hip flexion but I was trying to work around her claiming she hates squats. Idk what you mean by leg flexors though given hamstrings flex the knee and are being worked

They extend the hip i.e. a squat but also flex the leg i.e. a lying leg curl. The hamstring is a double jointed muscle

What the fuck is a routine if it's not a bunch of exercises then?

fine, but I would say a majority of routines utilise hamstrings as hip extensors exclusively in that case, and I wouldn't call a majority of them unbalanced. Not many routines include leg curls or GHRs

Those are short term programs like SS or 5x5 which don't last long enough for this to become a huge problem. Also Rip recommendeds GHR as part of the Texas Method

You will never achieve the body you want without squats and hip thrusts you retard.

Okay, where is ohp supposed to go
How do i prevent inbalances??

Don't do Do instead it's way better

I was demonstrating how someone would take a handful of exercises and put them into a routine, rather than recommending a routine

omg
Can someone help me put these exercises into a like 3 or 4 day routine

incline db press
Row
Lat pull down
Shoulder flys

leg press
Deadlift
Back extensions
Cable kickback
Cable pull through
Calf raises

I dunno about leg extensions and leg curls

I don't like squatting, hip thrusts, rdl

and if I really need to do something to prevent inbalances, I guess ill do it but ehh

Please do not do this routine: just do Please don't try to reinvent the wheel, it's already been invented

>sorry I don't like squats, hip thrust and step ups
with that you've been relegated to the standard position of females on Veeky Forums.
TITS OR GTFO

but I want a routine i like