Anyone else want to achieve this aesthetic?

Anyone else want to achieve this aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k9UTC6jgn4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QCmp09NDPCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I don't want to look like Zangeif's fat autistic brother.

Well then this thread isn't for you, GTFO.

cstc/10

No, but that's bf goals

No I want to attract women under 30

nah i don't care to have a gh gut

>this aesthetic

There is none

His wife is hot m8

If he cut his abs would be ginormous

tits?

cant stand this cunt

I wish I had a bf who looked like this. Masculine but submissive between the sheets.

Just watched the documentary about him. I actually teared up when he broke down talking about how he never gets to see his son and wife due to working a full time job and training to be the strongest human on the planet.

why not

Cunt mode?
No thanks

Are you the samefag making these threads about Eddie Hall for the last week?

Lol gross

Yeah some autistic has really got it out for him this past week.

Nope I don't really post on here

Did he really pass out from 1 pl8?

If I was like 6'7 yeah

typical powerfatter

He just did a drop set starting at like 900 pounds or some shit. After as many reps as possible his buddies there pulled off a plate each side. Then when he runs out of gas again, off comes a plate, all the way down to the last part of the clip you saw

Can't stand this cunt

Actually it was pyramid,starting from 1plate and ending to 1plate

sure thing mate

tf happened here?

Jeff pls go

He did a deadlift pyrmaid set going fro 60kg to 420kg back to 60kg (in 40kg incremements).

Pretty fucking impressive. Naturally he was fucking beat when he got back down to 60kg hence the falling over part.

Weighing 180kg is not healthy at all, nor is trying to be the worlds strongest man, not surprising at all.

>bait

>weighing 180kg

How is that possible? I'm 4cm shorter than him and I weigh 84kg

Refrigerators full of pharma and a huge caloric surplus all the time.

He had a minor stroke from all the roids hes taking. Im pretty sure hes alright now though

he's natty you dumb fuck

He doesn't need to cut much.

That guy is massive
how can you get a frame like that?

He was 90kg before he started lifting and only did cardio.

You gotta be born into monsterdom, you can't just lift till you're a monster.

Can't. Scott mendels son is an inhuman monster.
Dude survived a car crash that crushed his legs, because he braced so hard, he ripped off the wheel.
And after that, he still squatted 1000lbs in gear.
Also, the only person that still holds a world record in both raw and equipped bench press.

Genetics. Almost looks like he has acromegaly. Basically a disorder in which the pituitary gland releases too much growth hormone and you grow into a gigantic freak beast with hands the size of a large mans head.

Why is that something special? I was 90kg at 6"4 when I started.

You were 6'4" and 90kg mid puberty?

youtu.be/k9UTC6jgn4Q

For those too lazy to google it

/me/

Femanon under 30 here. I fucking hate this asshat and stupid hair but this body + body hair is my ideal. Always loved bear mode.

I want this.

>I fucking hate this asshat
why? He's a good bloke

eat roids son

SS+GOMAD

And HGH before your growth plates fuse.

Her grill is all types of fucked up. But she's British so I guess its excusable.

I don't want to have to use a sleep apnea machine.

Tits or gtfo.

He's also probably shaved a good 20 years off his lifespan. But you gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

>fat roider

Although I don't doubt that he roids (like most elite athletes at some point) I think that the fact that most strong lifters or powerlifters end up with these massive guts because EVERY compound works your abs for stablization.

I find that just doing SL for so long and heavy has made my abs way more pronounced, almost as far as my chest is.

He might have thick abs but he is also fat as fuck

you just have APT from thinking that hyperextending your back is the same as a neutral spine, pushing your shitgut out front

Currently watching the documentary on netflix. It is pretty good.

You know some dudes bang other dudes?

kek this

no fatbod for me

>anons call Hall fat
>They then realise that a fat guy can deadlift more than they can dream of
>cry

They're nerds and/or yanks who meltdown when encountering a frank, shit-talking, Brit.

>wanting Hall
>not Zydrunas
>not wanting the aesthetics of the epitomy of mankind
What is wrong with you? Pic related is what you should aim for.

And for those of you wondering, I am in fact serious. One hundred percent serious.

You don't stay up to date on Big Z's physique do you? He's shredded af now.

Of course I stay up to date with Zydrunas. I unironically think I love him.

>He thinks he will be a pussyslayer by getting ripped

Kek

I respect that more than the faggy twink body builders who wear make up and eye liner like rich piana... 5% man

Shemales do not count as girls

that guys physique guarantees that you WON'T be slaying prime (17-24) pussy

Hes the deadlift world record holder and last I checked was ranked 6th in world's strongest man.

But since the OP is both weak and a either a lonely basement dwelling skeleton or a fedora wearing neckbeard he has to attack some aspect of Eddie Hall.

Not that I'd ever want those aesthetics, I can respect the dedication he's put himself through to get so far. So very far from being a loser, this man has made it further than most of us will ever achieve in this activity. Plus he's got a loyal partner who literally does most of his house chores/childcare and shit while he eats and lifts.

Plus we'll never know what it's like for Arnold to come up to your face and scream at you while pulling a new deadlift record, but Eddie has, more than once.

lean mode is overrated, love strong fat mode, as woman this my ideal bod, but then i am into lifting as well and he makes perfect spotter
high test dudes all the way

joking aside, yes.
less bf though
more like this

>as woman
women don't have penises, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCmp09NDPCY
You might like this recent interview with big Z. It has english subtitles

3rd. He took 3rd this year.

Genetically cannot look good on me. I'm a wristlet so bearmode is out of the question.

You've been on Veeky Forums too long to think I was trolling, I was being genuine you silly cunt.

What did you really expect posting this thread? Knowing how easily Veeky Forums is literally triggered by images of larger guys, it's probable you aren't being genuine, silly cunt.

And the poster is entirely relevant looking at most comments here, mad respects to guys like Eddie.

I do because for some reason all the qt traps like that body.

>wanting to achieve fatass mode