How do I become an IG fitness girl? Help

How do I become an IG fitness girl? Help.

First step is to be a girl

>Be a model
>be a woman
>go to gym
>take selfies at the gym
>post on ig with hashtags

2nd step is to post pics

HNNNNNGGGG..... DAT ASS!!!! MOMMY!!!!!

File your request to the Commissar to be stationed in Cadia.

You either get stronk or you die.

>15 anuses
>17 anuses
>19 anuses
>20 anuses

3rd step is to put up a business email, which is just front for actual sex services

Kill yourself

Get a fake ass and hips, fake tits and lip injections, than proceed to lie about your nutrition and training being the reason you got your body.

Post butt. Pretend to do it to show off hamstrings.

why are you asking these Veeky Forums? its filled with nothing but sexist closeted homosexuals. If you really wanna know how look at other fitness girls and copy them. Post your before and after, take plenty of pics of you at the gym, mention routines, post pics of all your "healthy" meals with stupid hipster filters, use a bunch of hashtags like the other attention seeking girls, post those repetitive positive inspiring quotes so other fitness wannabes follow you, done.

It's too late. Market is saturated. Try it on a new platform like Musical.ly . Be fit and sing songs half nude.

Don't forget to get some surgical enhancements

1. Be a fitness model girl
2. Make IG account

It means years.

AƱos means years.
Anos means anuses, that's the joke.

Im not a 14 year old girl

>Market is saturated
What the fuck are you smoking mate?
The world is pretty much devoid of girls in all states, we need alot more of them

Be of South American heritage, have a big arse.

That moment when it finally sinks in that some of these girls were literally just born with good ass genetics, all they do is put in a little gym work and take pictures of themselves and money and fame just flocks to them.

Tfw you put in a lot of gym work and that's just something you do on the side along with your primary occupation for money.

Just end me

>How do I become an IG fitness girl? Help.
you need somebody with semi-popular account to give you an like/tag
this user is right sadly.

theres too many girls all copying the same shit and never take off.

>good ass genetics
This is unironically true
While genetics dont matter much for girls at all, if you want to get somewhere alot of your looks are based off genetics
Kind of fair desu that girls in a small sense need to deal with the same problem as guys