Mfw C3 is the best looking physique here

>mfw C3 is the best looking physique here

How long will it take to achieve this mode?

Currently at d4 trying to cut down to d2. How much fat do you guys this is between these to modes?

I mean to say i cutting down to b4. Would 20-25 lbs be a good guess?

C9 for me, please

im at g4 or maybe even g5
goal is like d7
think i can make it guys?

cut until you are skeletor and do some shitty bw routine

F8 looks like a strong ass motherfucker though. I'd say if you want to look imposing that's the best one on the chart

Currently somewhere between D3 & D4 trying to get to D8 or D9 depending on what my genetics dictate
HALFWAY THERE CMON

dependse on your bw? if you are 180 lbs or so, i'd say yeah.

also, out of curiosity, s/b/d?

6 ft 190 lbs right now.
s: 350 x1
b: 235 x1
d: 455 x1

165 lbs for bw sounds like a perfect goal.

F6 aiming for f8 but bigger delts

C3? Do some pushups and eat like a squirrel.

we should make a new one of these

>plz Veeky Forums?

i can be the A2 or A3 since im like 3% bf

No you're not.

At C3 right now and want to get to C9.

everytime I see this picture I get triggered by the fact that c4 has pretty much the same amount of mass as c5, if not more. The c5 guy is just flexing

>tfw D1

C3 is legit the best body there too. Possible natty for me?

>C3 goal physique

are you fucking retarded? -how- can you possibly say that C3 is more aesthetic than A-B 6-8?

also this

meant to write A-B 6-9;
also just be above X7 and you're fine

You've been here too long dude. Being that muscular and having bf that low is impressive and you'll look ripped as fuck but it's not what the average person wants or likes. In bodybuilding terms A-B 6-9 are what you should strive for but by then you've long passed normie central station.

I consider myself to be quite normal and I'd say my goal physique is C3, maybe C4 with better abs or B4 with more chest.

i weigh 150 lb at 5'9" and have no idea where i am on that chart

>you'll look ripped as fuck but it's not what the average person wants or likes.

that's just not true man. i agree that girls don't want bodybuilder physiques but IMO every 8+ physique on that grid is still aesthetic.
e.g. C9 is my personal goal body. wouldn't you think that a girl prefers C4 over C9 ? ( not that i would care anyway, bc i'm lifting for my personal enjoyment)

> but by then you've long passed normie central station.

why should i care if i don't look like average joe?

**wouldn't you think that a girl prefers C9 over C4 is what i meant to say

G1,2, or 4? Which is it?

>mfw a & b 9 are shavershian brothers

which one am i closest to?

Currently at H2, been working on my health for 3 months now. Cut caloric intake to a deficit and going to gym doing weight training 4 times a week with 3 days of cardio. See you on the other side fellow fatbros.

>not wanting an A/B 8-9 physique
t. low test numale

C9 best real life body. A9 and B9 require clen afaik

same here

we'll make it bro

Looks like E7 to me

I'm at D4, hoping to get C5 this summer. Prob won't get it tho

C9 is unironically Isley

A4, A6, and B9 are the best. I'm around C4 or D4 after 6 months lifting from skellymode. Hopefully in another year or two I'll be one of my top 3.

How do people get so big while being so lean? Do they eat a shit ton of protien at a caloric deficit or is there somethinf fundamental I dont grasp?

H3 masterrace checking in. Formerly E5.

Someone kill me.

I don't know if I'm a D1 or D3...

> inb4 Dismorphia so bad I'm F1

>tfw D1
A- am I low test??

what happened

B2 aiming for B3.

Literally just doing it for the pussy, IDGAF

You wont need to cut that much.

I honestly wasn't as strong as I looked. I think my deadlift was only about 505lbs raw when I posted that. I've lost about 60 or 70lbs since then.

a5 or b3/4 with adonis belt are top tier for getting women

Regardless of what the autists say only men (and women with daddy issues) mire jacked physiques.

>lifting 4 months
>went from G1 to B2

Still feel disgusting, one day I'll make it though

>c3
>best physique

lamo

Job change. Had a sedentary part time job in college so i could always sleep and lift. Joined the trades.

A 40 hour week of waking up at 4am to work on your knees; good luck walking the dog much less squatting.

Ok I'm sorry but no.... I AM a woman and I surpassed b3/b4 and am sitting at a4 on 5mg var... soon I will beat that too.

If you have enough male hormones in your body to beat that crap and you didn't you are just pathetic and I can't even respect you nevermind call you a man

>I AM a woman

dropped

tits or gtfo

eww
reported

C'MERE YOU! LOOK AT HER!

>4 months G1 to B2
yeah ok buddy

>HER!

If your goal isn't A3 through A9 through a DYEL

Yohimbine and roids

Currently around E5 (currently on bulk) end goal short term C6

7-8 more weeks of bulking (going on osta cycle tomorrow for the rest of my bulk, hoping to gain a solid 10lbs or so) then gonna cut

I'm between B1 and B2

H-how bad is that?

Except I did faggot.

I am right at fucking B2, cry more.Took pic from same angle and pose.

>unrealistic progress for 4 months

No. A lot of fat fucks are too fucking lazy to stop eating fucking mcdonalds 24/7 so they can't lose 40+ pounds in 4 months.

That doesn't make it impossible, hard, unrealistic, or anything else.

B2 is a fucking disgusting skinnnyfat body that any fat fuck can get in 4 months if they don't fall for SS meme and if they stop eating so much mcdonalds and pizza.

Losing weight is the absolute easiest thing in the world. Gaining muscle is hard.

I'm not claiming I have an ounce of muscle.Neither does b2.

u mirrin stretchmarks?

You look like shit m8, no offense

I know.

Try taking a picture while not posing like a retard. Tbqh the awkward pose you're doing probably makes it look way worse.

thanks bro i think im on a pretty good road dropped like 25 pounds so far in the past 2 or 3 months

I look like shit because I'm skinny fat, there is no pose that is gonna make me look good just years of training

>awkward pose

The pose b2 was doing, just wanted to shut that idiot up.

The claim wasn't that I look good but that I got the disgusting skinnyfat b2 body

What mode am I?

"Time to amputate the legs and get prosthetics" mode

Mode me

about to start first cycle of GH+tren

lose weight you fat bitch

What...

kys

fuqseven

DYEL

cut your fucking mullet

just for you

What are you like fucking 15? Get lost, kid.

what is lebron mode?

Where does this go?

>mfw at a1

Suck in that gut harder and you might make it to the F row

He looks strong as fuck.

But tattoos on black people look shit desu.

on another chart w/ height scale
X,Y,Z

I'm digging that f6

F2/G2

F5 aiming to C9

G6

You're embarrassing

Swimmer.

That's because he's strong as fuck senpai.
On the court he just physically dominates everyone on every level, it's like a RPG character with 9.5/10 in every stat, fucking stupid.

fellow skelly bro
i think i'm at a2 now

>tfw B2 king of manlets
3B or 3C would be nice.

D4 here, how do I drop to the C's???

Also 4B or 4C after that as the end goal.

I am F6
How do I get to C9

I'd say cardio and cut more if you could to burn the fat. It'd be hard to keep the gains though. F6 looks good though, user, no homo. Just keep going at whatever you're comfy with.

The problem is. I want to keep eating. I don't want to eat 'healthy' and lose fat. Just enjoy lifes bro's. Thinking about doing insanity of Shaun T and eat more

Thanks for the reply!
I appreciate it

Currently a B6.
shooting for F6

Where do I fit in?

I would like to be E6 one day.

>tfw C2
I just want to be C3.
Im going to drink nothing but water from now on and do pushups I guess