Running through a park after a fresh snow

>running through a park after a fresh snow
gymfags will never know this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

runnersworld.com/trail-running-gear/gaining-traction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its gay and cardio kills your gains

I run outside and I lift, why the animosity?

Don't slip

sure...
#running #snow #selfie #hardwork #wokeupearly #nopainnogain

UK seems to have stopped getting snow. Will not know this feel either :(

Can this be a running general thread?

Not when it's below zero. Fuck that. Hiit inside it is.

Same.

I think it's a mix of banter, triggered autists and trolling. The eternal cycle of "lol cardio kills gainz" and "lol gymbro w/o stamina good luck with your shitty health".

This whole board is like 60% desperate insecurity and obvious bait.

God i fucking hate that.
>running during summer
>fresh breeze, nice and warm, wearing my comfy shoes and shorts
>running during winter
>-20C outside
>wearing a thick jacket a hoodie and a shirt
>long thick pants and outdoor boots
>legs constantly slip on shitty snow and ice
>clothes completely soaked in sweat as i run instead of being constantly kept dry by the sun like during summer, feels icky as shit
no thank you you can keep your shitty snow

>Running in irish summer
>Pouring rain and fucking freezing
>Only shorts and tshirt because I get too hot too easy
>Winter is exact same except ice
>No complaints because I'm literally a human heater

Its 40 degrees c under p here. You can go fuck your running. Came back yesterday with frozen solid eyebrows and beard

It's 6 degrees or so where I am in the UK at the minute. Perfect conditions if you ask me, not cold enough to make me want to kill myself, but just cold enough so that I can wear a jacket for that /comfy/ feel and not bake to death. Any other UK runfags here?

>muscles grow by creating tears then healing
>cardio increases capilliaries, thus delivering more blood, this more oxygen to do better lifts and more nutrients to help repair them
>"kills gains"
When will this meme end?

-15 here. Perfect running condition. Me and my frost beard soars through the white winter darkness like a moose losing its autumn bulk.

I ran outside yesterday in a half marathon with the temp being -2F and 10 inches of snow laying on the ground. Layer up and run.

Time?

1:59. Not too good as my PR is 1:47.

Can confirm. Threadmills are for hamsters.
Running and enjoying nature is way more satisfying than running with one pace, same stride on threadmill watching some shit tv.
Ofc if cardio bunny is in front, circumstances diametrically change.

Where I work, it's out of town, so a lot colder. One bloke I ran with, had iced up a little on his beard and top of his sweater.

But feels good. First 10 mins are tough, until you've heated up.

Goddamn. I ran only 6 miles yesterday in 1.11!

That'd make my half marathon time like 2.5 hours!

>running through a park

fuck that, i'd rather go for a walk with my dogbro

Don't worry much about time right now. The longer you run, you'll find that your shorter distances get faster. When I first ran a half, my time was 2:10. When I ran my first full, it was 4:25. I found after running the full I managed to cut my half down to 1:47 without doing any sort of speed drills.

Running during summer is the absolute worst, running during autumn is the best.

>-36C outside
2cool4me today senpai
When it is viable to go outside again tho, i'm kind of torn between feeling badass from running through almost pathless trail, and wishing someone would finally drove there in a car, so i wouldn't be running out of steam from plowing through 30cm of snow.

Thanks for this motivation bro. Currently 10 degrees F where I am, and instead of running on the treadmill like a fucking loser, I layered up and did 5 k

what shoes do you use to run in snow

>deep south fag
>yesterday was a rare once in a decade day of below freezing temps
>went out to jog
>mfw

Never again.

fpbp

You can get one of these for your regular running shoes.

runnersworld.com/trail-running-gear/gaining-traction

I don't use them because I don't run trails and I don't run if the snow is slippery (not fresh or icy). You can also run on roads which have been cleared off.

>running
>not snowshoeing/skiing

never gonna make it

You know they make something called "running boots" if the snow is deep.