Tfw lanklet

>tfw lanklet
>tfw working out for 1 month
>tfw still skinny

I feel like giving up. I look in the mirror and realise this shit is going to take YEARS.

Is there a point when gains start to happen quicker?

Can't take being a crippled, skinnyfat lanklet any damn more

Women probably care more about someones height than their muscles. Stop being so sad

Not when you are a pencil necked, elongated freak with bad posture

Height only counts if you are built like a rugby player

I'm 6'1, but considering getting torso reduction surgery so that I can obtain manlet mode

only Veeky Forums thinks that. If you're normal weight with good fitting clothes and good posture it's fine, don't need to look like a bodybuilder on roids

>1 month

I saw results around the 3rd month or so and I'm 6'3. Don't give up you little bitch

I need to be ripped. I need to be bigger so I can finally feel good about myself and show the world not to fuck with me

I will lift for 6 months and then hit the gear if things have changed considerably by then

I will literally die roiding if I have to. I will not be a lanklet anymore. I've had a lifetime of it and I'm sick of it. Every manlet I know is swole and happy

how tall are u and how much do u weight

You should reduce your torso and elongate your legs to go Brock Lesnar Mode.

Gondola mode

I am 6'2, approx 169 lbs. Bodyfat estimate 12-15%. Not what you'd call skinnyfat but no definition either

women think you manlets are overcompensating for your height and your small wee-wee

EITHER you're waiting while training for a year and upwards and you will start to look athletic yet not muscular.

This will get better looking over time (more muscle and definition, less body fat) the more you lift and eat and learn about form, nutrition and your body itself. You will have assembled a decent hoard of tools to use to your advantage and look good doing it.
(Most non lifting ppl will find a strong, athletic body more aesthetic than moscles unbound).

OR you start roiding if that matches your goals.
It's a fine choice aswell, as far as I've deducted off of Veeky Forums yet, you will have trouble quitting because you're accustomed to your body being able to do SO MUCH more than it would natty.

It's more or less choose your poison, can tell you from my experience the natty grind is real (sometimes need weeks to substantially increase weights), but I enjoy it that way as I've got no use for roids personally as getting as huge and strong as possible as fast as possible isn't congruent to my goals.

>tfw manlet
>tfw working out for 10 minutes
>tfw 350lbs 12RM bench press

I think roids are the only answer

>Decide to become engineer
>Study math really hard for a month
>tfw still not an engineer

What the fuck do you accomplish in life by putting in effort for a month then bitching out? This faggot attitude is not gonna take you anywhere other than the Fagland you came from.

Its the frustration of knowing the task ahead and my inferior genes that does it

But I WILL reply to you because you need a confidence boost.
Experiment with your diet & routine. Some things will work better for you than they will for others. You need to find what your body respond most to. Best of luck to you OP

When will they learn?