Tfw you've missed the maturity boat

>tfw you've missed the maturity boat
>everyone you went to school with grew out of video games in their last years of highschool
>you still play TF2 and get suckered into buying $80 full retailed games
>everyone you went to school with started working a part time job in grade 9/10/11 and you just recently at 23 started working.
>all your peers are well off, live on their own, have successful physiques and numbers in the gym
>you've been trying to lift and get strong for 5 years and have pathetic gains. 165lbs at 6'0. Can't even squat 185lbs for 3 sets of 5 clean reps
>tfw this guy who was in a few of my classes that I remember very well is now 23, 240lbs muscle, has a beautiful fiance, a kid, a house under his name, and 2 vehicles
>you live at home, no car, no muscles, and no woman to call mine

I just want to start it all over again.

Just keep working out. Don't stress about how long it will take until you make it - the time will pass anyway.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

delete this

>23, 240lbs muscle, has a beautiful fiance, a kid, a house under his name, and 2 vehicles
>23
>fiance
>kid

i wouldn't let this bother you, this usually doesn't end well

also you're doing fine

Even if it ends who cares. Its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. And he has a child. He has a human being that, if raised well, will love him forever.

So what. I fucked myself in a different way, I committed to a Dietetics major and basically it comes out perfectly that I will have no debt after graduating, but now I'm halfway through junior year and I realized that I hate the nutrition field and I want to do physics instead, which is like another 8-10 years of education, not to mention all of my college fund will be used up.

>you've been trying to lift and get strong for 5 years and have pathetic gains. 165lbs at 6'0. Can't even squat 185lbs for 3 sets of 5 clean reps

You haven't been lifting for 5 years you fucking liar. One year of SS gets you better results than this. Stop fucking whining like a faggot and go to the gym RIGHT NOW and do fucking SS.

>all of my college fund
Hahahah what a problem to have

23 is too young to have regrets. Wait until at least 53 to become a bitter basement dwelling bunghole. The world is still your (furry) oyster.

If it makes you feel any better they probably have problems of their own.

Life isn't a race, friend. Where you are doesn't matter as much as the direction you're going

>fiance

Do gay marriages usually end badly?

>Life isn't a race, friend

Yes it is.

23 is way too young to settle down with a wife, what fucking country are you living in? All you can do is get a good education to set up your later life and not fuck things up. You're still young m8

In reality, he's in debt for that house, the cars a loan, and financially he's hanging on by a thread. He's over-extended, stressed, and its affecting his marriage. Also he probably regularly questions if he rushed into marriage, but when she got pregnant he knew he had to man up and put a ring on her finger. Sometimes he contemplates his life, remembering back to the old days he could sit around with friends, drink a beer, and play videogames.

But hey on facebook it sure looks good.

What do you get for winning?

money, relationships, popularity, a good job, retiring early, a long healthy life.

sour grapes much?

happiness

You think Arnold got what he got without treating life like a race?

>The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago, the second best time is today.
Get up and start living your fucking life man.

>sour grapes

Huh, I learned a new murican idiom.

Not that user, but he is right, at early 20's having a house and a kid is no where near paid and that kid got way too soon. I finished law school and have acquaintances that got kids and they had to changed their lives needing to support the kid. Studying and working to feed someone else and support a house is not easy, luckily law schools allows for paralegal jobs so they could get away with it better than single moms working at McDonald's, but ofc, there's also loans and all related shit.

Compared to other people that work for just a great summer vacation, his reality is not as awesome as OP think it is.

Neighbours grass is always greener just in the mind

>this usually doesn't end well
It does though.

this desu

As long as you compare yourself to anyone else, you have already lost in a way. You see life through a straw. I think you should love yourself and count your blessings. Realize that your body is much like your status and mindset; it can be improved and made into something greater but only if you make it that way.

Why isn't the second best time 19 years ago?

>it's better to have never loved than to pay alimony to a vicious harpy who turns your kids against you when she wins custody

Ftfy

Not OP, but I have regrets since I can remember

I can relate, except my friends don't lift and I'm the one with the respectable physique and numbers in the gym. Meanwhile, they have careers, are in grad school, and have girlfriends/boyfriends.

I have the gym, meal prepping, music, video games, weed, and my dog.

I share all these feels

The answer is painkillers and cocaine

>23
>fiance
>kid

wew, what a way to ruin your life before it has barely even begun.

>t. 23 y/o gymcel who is probably bitter and envious, so what do I really know

>Aesop was an American

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

>Be me between ages 16-25
>have stable gf made her my wife
>had decent car i payed off by myself (RSX-S)
>Bought my house at 21
>Traveled alot
>Home gym master race with good lift #

eventually end up divorsing, loose house, develop crippling depression/anxiety and alcholism, get in trouble with the law....

right now im picking up my self and moving forward. NO ONE has a perfect life... people in FB are picky and post the most glamourus pictures in an effort to portray and flawless life.

Fuck everyone else work on you.

Know were you're at, know where you want to be, set a plan, and just do it.

>He buys games at retail price

If you measure your success by how you compare to others, you will always be unhappy. I believe in you user, now get it done.

>Buying a house at 21
>Mfw I'm a 22 years old faggot former depressed NEET who is now getting a nursery degree, i.e. dead end job

Fucking end me.

The only truly cringeworthy thing I'm seeing is:

>get suckered into buying $80 full retailed games