>everyone loves manlet women
other women don't

Why did this bitch chop her hair?

>tfw 1" above average woman height
should I rejoice or consider suicide?

wants to look more like JGL
if you're a 5' 6" man you should probably neck yourself

I don't respect woman in general

Am I the only one here that finds her super cute?

who is she?

Nah, she's pretty darn cut-
>Adulthood is a myth

fuck off faggot

no user she's pretty qt

We need to take it farther. I'm going to insult some kindergartnes

sarah anderson

children can grow though, but agelets does sound like next point for this meme

I had never seen a picture of Sarah Andersen, she's a qt. Her comics are pretty funny.

>small dick
>No muscle
>can't ride rollercosters
>can't reach the freezer (no ice pops for you)
>drown easily
Tfw not an agelet

Stop posting shooped pics of Sarah

no
she's a rabid neo-nazi, pic related

She got popular on /pol/ for her normie comics but her being a legit qt3.14 definitely had something to do with it.

Holy fuck is that her? Is ahe the one who draws those comics? Because her character is clearly based on herself and is always having self esteem issues and thinking she is not cute enough for boyfriends but this girl is cute af.

[spoiler]im biased as fuck for tomboys though.

she's so cute I wanna play with her butthole

I'd love to kidnap her and lock her in my basement. I'd take great pleasure in violently raping her asshole, but I'd thoroughly work all her holes in time. Over the weeks I'd drug her to aid in dependence and obedience through the addiction. After I've worn her out and damaged her mind enough into complacency, I'd put her to work.

I'd take her to the niggest of hoods and whore her out; 50 bucks for her pussy, 100 for her mouth and ass. The only requirement: they must be brown and must cum inside her. Every few hours I'd give her the chance to wash up before putting her back to work for me. Once her holes become throughly ruined and she's too pregnant to be appealing, I'd continue dropping prices on her until it'd be 5 bucks a fuck. After she's about ready to pop, I'd drop her off back home with a belly full of a niglet baby, a broken body, and a broken mind.

you have a way with words b, there's no way you're still single

I want a cute girl that's like 5'1 or shorter

>Adulthood is a myth
only for women

I'm glad someone posted the original.

>Holy fuck is that her? Is ahe the one who draws those comics? Because her character is clearly based on herself and is always having self esteem issues and thinking she is not cute enough for boyfriends but this girl is cute af.

Yes that her and she's not unattractive at all which is why her comics are retarded. She's a fucking stacey.

>tfw mien kamf reading short haired qt gf
I hate my life, I fucking hate everything, I'm sick of this world and the bullshit it sends my way. what have I done to deserve this?

C U T E
U
T
E
>If im edgy enough people will like me rite?
>rite?

Short men are respected by neither gender. Being a dominant women is no where near as essensial when compared to being a dominant man; men are way more aggressive towards eachother. Being a short woman may have drawbacks, but I just can't see it as an equal problem. Maybe being a black women would be a better problem to bring attention to.

am I the only one who thinks she looks better with short hair? A CUTE

I'd easily plough this crazy little leftist

that's not true at all, but I'm sure you projecting your insecurities on other people?

You're on Veeky Forums, are you really that surprised?