/plg/ - powerlifting general

Welcome to /PLG/ - puppy lovers general

Post PR's, routines, form checks, meet results, schmexy lifts, etc.
Please check your mental illness at the door, thank you very much.

>Vital Statistics Unit - /plg/ Census 2014
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eleKMNJv_CbQkw0MyzZvJo7gxOlhPjzEyKSJdc3Iigo/edit?usp=sharing

>OFFICAL WORLD RECORDS (natty or not)
MEN: goodlift.info/records.php?fd=0&ac=0&sx=M&eq=1
WOMEN: goodlift.info/records.php?fd=0&ac=0&sx=W&eq=1

>The official pastebin
pastebin.com/sNJAvbZ8

>The new dropbox - Veeky Forums information repository
>now partially rebuilt
pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1

>dropbox mirror
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU&usp=sharing

>How to deadlift by some fat dude
youtu.be/tfYez7-h55c [Open]

>How to be a great deadlifter by IPF ATHLETE MIKE TUCHSCHERER
youtu.be/hlBMGsRly1c [Open]

>How to sumo deadlift by IPF ATHLETE AND ISLEY'S PERSONAL SPIRIT ANIMAL ALEXANDER KANG
youtu.be/J2p5IcvT8JY [Open]

>How to lowbar squat by IPF ATHLETE JONATHAN CANDITO
youtu.be/7fmrKmJMQnw [Open]

>How to set up for the Squat
youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM [Open]

>How to set WRs by IPF ATHLETE AND WR HOLDER CONNOR LUTZ
youtu.be/593esHz-Oqo&list=UU2AylXQjX_qvxfesfBOYq5A [Open]

>How to build a big bench by IPF ATHLETE CONNOR LUTZ pt 2
youtu.be/XrVZqPkgdXo&list=UU2AylXQjX_qvxfesfBOYq5A [Open]

>How to bench press by some weak dude
youtu.be/_V189hK85BI [Open]

>Trips PRs Pastebin
pastebin.com/2VTGQFN3

>/plg/ atlas
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfwFUjVEIl4
youtu.be/rDfVCgvnhzk
youtu.be/BcGM13nkObs
youtube.com/watch?v=XrVZqPkgdXo
youtu.be/AzQGN3yTHrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Jouko Ahola

Second for going to go lift even though you did it yesterday.

Is Silent Mike natty?

I love this comfy meme from times past...

real thread here (look at the post time, it was made a few minutes sooner) please delete yours Dino, thanks

>hanging around life long roider mark bell every day
probably not

>somebody else remembers
:D

First!!!!

Anyone has thoughts or experience on the Cube Method? I'm about to begin it next week and am curious.

>moved lockout from to dick to balls
nice

>his dick doesn't hang lower than his balls

real thread here (look at the post time, it was made a few minutes sooner) please delete yours Dino, thanks

n-no wait it does

Okay now post the nudes.

>being happy about locking your deadlift out higher

Blue board, nerd.

Also I don't have them on my phone.

I want to lockout high cause I want shirt arms cause I want to be a special snowflake

What was that?

non Dino beta orbiting thread here (it was also made first so this thread will get deleted when the mods see it )

What did she mean by this? looool @ people making a soap opera out of someone's personal life

>Official public statement for whom it may concern:

It is beyond ridiculous and scummy to make personal issues between two people a public matter.

What happened between the two parties involved yesterday is a whole can of worms, a rabbit hole that goes so deep no one that is not involved has any idea. Thus, no one else should even attempt at getting involved much less make it a public shitfest out of it.

Believe me, none of the parties want all the chat logs made public and their private relationship details and history made public for judging.

And this is beyond what anyone should care. So quit the soap operaing and "taking sides".

/plg/ is a place to discuss powerlifting and training, not dramaing about people's intimate personal lives.
I thoroughly apologise for even bringing this up, but this needed to be addressed.

Everyone: Quit getting involved.
People involved: Quit making a public shitfest out of people's personal lives.

I'll repeat so I am clear: /plg/ is a place to discuss powerlifting and training, not dramaing about people's intimate personal lives.

This is my final post ever on this issue, so don't attempt to ask me anything about it here in /plg/ and don't even think about giving your outsider judgement on any of this.

I think that last thread went fairly well desu

Was nice and comfy overall. Pleased.

Just stop bringing it up kek. Doesn't matter lad

It's all nonesense

*eskimo kisses*

Careful I might break your nose with my mighty faceclub

is russell orrhi natty?

interesting how when its something they dont want to be seen in public SUDDENLY this place is for the discussion of "powerlifting and training". Its odd because going by the content of their posts previous to this the discussion of "powerlifting and training" was a secondary concern

Thanks for what you said last thread about people improving themselves. I'm doing my best to keep progressing with life and training every day.

Probably more than many.

Stop being tripfags.

What are you going for tomorrow? I've decided to reduce my frequency when going heavy, so I'm incorporating OHP and Rows as a main part of my main training, at least for now.

Yooo

Well I'm having to redo this weeks volume day so we are looking at:

>77.5kg 5*5 squat
>45kg 3*5 binch
>82.5kg 5*5 diddly

I hope that your switch to less maxing frequency sticks desu. Remember that recovery is as much a part of training as lifting is.

that's okay it's already crooked

Why would you want to go heavy on bench once every three weeks? Does that sound like a recipe for natty success to you?

>tfw it's a tie
>

You haven't answered about the jungle cock.

You're welcome. People give others too much shit for what they can't improve. Just try hard to be better at something every day and you'll make it.

WAWTT (or tomorrow) /plg/?

explain texas method.

it just seems so low volume and I dont see myself making any gains from it.

>tfw my oc is being used as bully material

youtube.com/watch?v=FfwFUjVEIl4

Those volume day numbers just seem to keep getting better every time I ask, seems like a pretty good session. :)
Doing much in the way of accessories? Building up those rear delts much?

I have reduced it significantly now. I'm going to max bench twice a week, deadlifts once a week and overhead press twice a week. That's all I'm really going to max, I'll stick with high volume for everything else.

FYI this is dino and smeraldas pupper love discussion shit thread or something, real thread here

3 day DUP, moderate to high volume dose at beginning of week to drive progress, recovery day in middle to keep movement patterns engrained, test day at end of week.

>WAWTT (or tomorrow) /plg/?

Spoto Tomorrow; thinking about doing a little micro-cut. Got a little out of control and am sitting at ~210 lbs. Might try to reign that back to 200 so I can chill there.

Thanks for keeping the shitposting out my puppy love thread :3c

>wanting to twinkify

How tall are you Poutine? We have pretty similar lifts and pretty similar weight.

okay dino thats the last straw , meet me somewhere NOW

I tell people I'm six feet tall but I'm probably closer to 5'11"

Mostly I'm a vain bastard and now that I've shaved off my facial hair I have a fucking fatface.

pics?

You're like the perfect height to be a 105 though.

>tfw 6'2" and don't wanna get fat so doomed to mediocrity

youtu.be/rDfVCgvnhzk

Ahaha I do the same thing
>tfw 5'11.5

>>WAWTT (or tomorrow) /plg/?

Squat 5x5 at 345
Bench 5x5 at 230
Deadlift 4x2 at 470
Ohp 5x5 at 140
Chinups

>Spoto Tomorrow; thinking about doing a little micro-cut. Got a little out of control and am sitting at ~210 lbs.
Holy beefcake. Didn't realize you got so thicc.

>You're like the perfect height to be a 105 though.

I will get there. Things just got a little out of control this bulk. I went from 180 lbs in August to 210 lbs now. 5lbs a month is a little much.

I'll start posting vids to insta tomorrow again.

>At the intersection of "tryhard" and "fuckform"

>I'll start posting vids to insta tomorrow again.
i want a high res pic of your chubby cheeks

I've been trying to control my slow bulk too. Was ~205 in August and I'm at 216 now. Starting to feel chubby.

Nice good mornings.

Training is this:
Got an interview tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. Lifting before it so I should be pretty calm and confident.

Feeling good and looking forward to getting back in the gym after being sick.

Well it's still progressive overload just applied to three training styles. Volume, recovery and intensity.

It's pretty easy to grasp and believe me the gains are steady. You don't need a massive complex programme for that if you are coming out of SS. Its easily adapted as well so you can add accessories and make the most of it. Just push yourself.

It's really going nicely, wanted to be in 80kg, 85, and 47.5 this week but fucking cold reeeeee

>good mornings.

No. Nothing about what I was doing there was "good"

Those were called "pukes" and that's why I labelled the video as such.

For a second I thought you were posting a video of yourself...you do still lift, right?

youtu.be/BcGM13nkObs
>1:40

B R E H H

>404 booty not found

I was looking at her vagina cause I'm not gay but ok??.?

You could see her clam senpai

>still drooling over vaginas

(|)

Tfw

>They care about the front booty

On a slightly related note.

>high test "powerlifting" QT receptionist is working at my gym RIGHT NOW

The curse of being tied down.

Take that shit to the cuck thread, please.

What the fuck is happening in that thread?

Is Trappy really Sean's dominatrix?

stfu sean

Is she real nice and thicc?

She seems nice at least. Never spoke to her more than a few sentences at a time. She definitely is thicc.

Best video explaining leg drive?

youtube.com/watch?v=XrVZqPkgdXo

leg drive vid on the starting strength channel is surprisingly good.

Anyone use mystrengthbook I started the trial for it and it looks interesting idk if it's worth the 9 bucks a month though

>lumbar recovering from minor tweak due to dling
>slip on ice this morning and fall down my porch stairs
>pain back up to 6.5/10

#newyearnewhurts

youtu.be/AzQGN3yTHrY

I made this for school

Have you ever considered not being a dead end?

I would really recommend snatch grip deadlifts with a belt, full range of motion back extensions and some stuff for your core stability, like one sided plate carries.

Come back to me in a month and I promise you, you'll feel great.

It's enough volume on monday for early-intermediate lifters to progress. Though I do think it needs more bench volume than just 5x5 in order to be more consistent to most lifters.
If you can't progress with 5x5 then it's obviously not the program for you, unless you wanna try upping it with 3-5 backoff sets on each lift and training for 4 hours on monday or something.

This is assuming the regular version. Splits work a bit differently, but follow the same logic. Do volume, get some rest, test new max, repeat.

Never even heard of it

Not sure you can call it meme when it's just what accidentally happens when people ctrl+c/v the OP and forget to remove the old tag.
I guess that can become a meme though.

Belus is unironically my favourite album of his.

Actually... ok, after Filosofem.

>ot sure you can call it meme when it's just what accidentally happens when people ctrl+c/v the OP and forget to remove the old tag.
>I guess that can become a meme though.

Not only have you plagued this general with your cancerous mental illness

But you're also a massive new fag

GREAT

yeah, the twinkier I get the more I consider pursuing other activities tbqh.

What's your bodyweight down to? Aren't you like 6'?

Expected this to be cringe. Not bad though only problem was
>Needed more haack/10

I would look it up it keeps track of a shit ton of metrics I think it can potentially be useful

Hovering around 93kg this week. 6'0 in sandals.

I'm eating quite a bit though and getting tired of it. I could save a lot of time just not eating.

That's a big cut pretty quickly lad. Weren't you ~105kg like two months ago?

Yes, just give up when things get hard.

Could save a lot of time not training

>trappy likes burzum
And I thought I couldn't love you anymore :3

Yeah, it was just fat though. So I don't think it hurt to take a rapid approach to things. I'm still 17% bf or so.

uh.

yes.

>burzum, radiohead
>good taste

Keep going laddo. I'll see you at 105 soon enough.

I've been told that fast cuts are better than slow ones when it comes to strength preservation, pls confirm

Can confirm, but not too fast. No longer than just a month or two, depending on how fat you are.

>strength preservation

you dont have any strength to preserve

She has a 330 wilks

We need to talk.

You never told me what was wrong. One last talk and then we can move on. You never told me what was bothering you and I have much left to tell you.

Please.

>in order to be more consistent to most lifters.

You really are barely literate

>she

gee whiz you must listen to some pretty good music huh

Go away bitch